ABV Ramen

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
Haha.... awesome! I'm gonna have to give that a try.

When my wife and I first moved in together, we we're pretty broke. We used to buy Ramen in bulk and play the Ramen Challenge. Every day, we'd come up with a new way of making stuff with Ramen. I can't believe I didn't think of this.

CombustionJunction,

caseball2051

I have never cooked with MJ but ive read about it. the concept seems right.

Not sure how it works in reality though.

seems like its worth a try. there were some satisfied people in that thread from what I remember.

caseball2051,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
I cook with MJ all the time (a couple of time a week) and trust me, it works, and works well. It just takes longer to hit you, usually about an hour, because the liver breaks down THC differently than when you smoke it. One of my favorite recipes is Garlic and "Herb" Shrimp. Mmmmm

CombustionJunction,

caseball2051

that sounds great. i have been meaning to introduce myself to edibles with some firecrackers, but havent gotten aroudn to it.

if you do it often, does this recipe seem legit?

caseball2051,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
caseball2051 said:
that sounds great. i have been meaning to introduce myself to edibles with some firecrackers, but havent gotten aroudn to it.

if you do it often, does this recipe seem legit?
Yes. The key to that recipe working is the butter in the water. THC is not water soluble, so it won't bind to the water molecules, but it is fat soluble, so adding butter to the water makes sense.

CombustionJunction,

MichMartin

Hehe. I have done this lots of times. I never thought of it as a "recipe" though.
I usually mix bud and coconut oil in a boiling water bath for as long as I can wait.
Then I make the ramen and add the oil(I eat the weed too). Works every time. Never noticed any taste ever.

MichMartin,

rotax

Zaporist
But...doing this with ABV (and eating the ABV)??? I'm not so sure. ><
I guess if you don't darken your ABV too much.
But I know some of mine is pretty dark..

rotax,

caseball2051

plan to try this recipe when I go home this weekend, anyone try it?

I have 1.5-2.0g of ABV right now. Think that would be sufficient?

caseball2051,
couldn't hurt to thro in a gram or 2 of fresh bud duff frum perhaps alc extract then u may have a dose or 2 more extra in swamp h2o extract, yum :p

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
caseball2051 said:
plan to try this recipe when I go home this weekend, anyone try it?

I have 1.5-2.0g of ABV right now. Think that would be sufficient?

caseball; that amount should be more than sufficient, depending on how thoroughly vaped your herb is and how good it was to start off with before vaping.

2 g and I am flying uncomfortably
1 g and I'm usually nice and buzzed

It also depends on your tolerance. If all I'm using the ABV for is pain relief, 0.5 g will do me, with a minimal high, great pain relief and a monster hunger.

Tom

tdavie,

caseball2051

Im using it from my MZ. and it still has a decent amount of "stuff" in it.

Im afriad I am goin to use too much. Ive never used edibles before.

caseball2051,
mz gets most of the goodies out after a few big draws/hits of unless u just take 1 big hit, then leave few small puffs left in duff

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

caseball2051

I hit my MZ 7-10 times, crush it up and hit it 2-3 times more before I call it finished. theres alot of green but most of it is gold colored.

caseball2051,
my mz was cool 4 a month or so, now after a few big puffs abv can get even brown & tryin to lower temp by puttin flower cup on it a few minutes

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,
Top Bottom