Abv Qwiso Hash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
steiner - just mash a glob of this stuff in your weed then vape it , after 30 secs the stuff is hard and vapes nice , tastes nice too

Samsquanch,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Samsquanch said:
steiner - just mash a glob of this stuff in your weed then vape it , after 30 secs the stuff is hard and vapes nice , tastes nice too
thanks for the input bubbles lol (fuckin love TPB). Is there a noticably stronger/different effect when you vape this?

right now i'm kinda in between whether to use my ABV this way or to make golden dragon with it. I guess i'm really just trying to decide which method would be more efficient. Like, if i make golden dragon and drink some of it, i can be relatively certain that I'm getting almost everything out of the ABV and into my body. But if i make it this way, it will be probably just as effective at getting the stuff out of the ABV, but would I be able to fully vape everything out of herb coated with this stuff, or is combustion almost necessary in order to avoid wasting any?

steiner666,

Qbit

cannabanana
UM as I pointed out before, this stuff is not going to vapourize properly in a vape with weed. It's made up of the cannabinoids that boil at high temps, which is why they didn't vapourize the first time (when they we still in the weed).

So learn to hotknife (or some other oil vaping method).

Qbit,

lwien

Or, just pack a bowl with some bud and throw the oil on top and light her up.

lwien,

Qbit

cannabanana
lwien said:
Or, just pack a bowl with some bud and throw the oil on top and light her up.
Well sure, if you still smoke. But not for me thanks.

Qbit,

lwien

Naw, I don't smoke anymore, unless on those rare occasions I make some qwiso. Only happens about once a month or two.

lwien,

vapor9

elsewhere
SWIM can bake with this QWISO hash? SWIM can make golden dragon with this? SWIM was under the assumption that after ISO is involved it's only good to smoke it. Thanks again all...

vr9

vapor9,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Oh good grief! SWIM can do lots of things I am sure!

ISO = NO EAT - NO DRINK

EVERCLEAR/VODKA = GOLDEN DRAGON, DRINKABLES, ETC!

Lo,

lwien

Lo said:
Oh good grief! SWIM can do lots of things I am sure!
SWIM should just swim the hell on out of here. However, vapor9 is totally welcome.

I haven't had a pet peeve for awhile, but this SWIM shit has me going. Weird part is I have no idea why. :uhoh:

lwien,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Lol! WTF! It irks me as well but don't know why. I think you hit nail on head with the talking about yourself in 3rd person - so annoying!

Sorry SWIM! We can't help ourselves. You either join us or not but damn.... The SWIM stuff is OLD! KWIM??

Lo,

steiner666

Serial vapist
lwien said:
SWIM should just swim the hell on out of here. However, vapor9 is totally welcome.
lol this just sounds like something someone would say to a person with multiple personality disorder. :lol: or maybe swims just high right now (as in me)

steiner666,

reece

I think part of the annoyance for me is, it isn't fooling anyone and it draws more attention to you than if you just said a friend did this or that and you used the pronouns he or she.

I'm not knocking a little healthy paranoia. But SWIM is like hanging a sign on you neck that says, "ATTENTION POLICE. I HAVE NO DRUGS," and believing it will stop them from checking you out.

reece,

lwien

But Reece, do you really think that the feds are checking these boards and looking up everyone's IP in order to do a midnight bust at their home?
Does anyone think that they have the time and resources to do this shit considering everything else that's going on.

If someone has a long rap sheet with a two strike count against them and living in a 3 strikes your out state, and they are a big time dealer and they know that the feds are closing in, then yeah, but if that's the case, they sure as hell shouldn't even be on line on boards like this.

This whole SWIM thing makes absolutely no sense.

lwien,

Qbit

cannabanana
steiner666 said:
lol this just sounds like something someone would say to a person with multiple personality disorder. :lol:
Hey I have multiple personality disorder.

And so do I.

Qbit,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
I've effed myself up at work once or twice because I forgot which photo's I'd taken, put on my laptop, and then had iPhoto display as a screensaver. Sometimes I think I could do with a healthy dose of paranoia rather than naivete )sp?)

Tom

(people were treated to macro shots of marijuana)

tdavie,

Qbit

cannabanana
vapor9 said:
SWIM can bake with this QWISO hash? SWIM can make golden dragon with this? SWIM was under the assumption that after ISO is involved it's only good to smoke it. Thanks again all...

vr9
Any iso that's left in your qwiso hash (not much) is going into your system whether you eat it or smoke/vape it. Yeah you shouldn't drink the stuff, but it's not cyanide either - the amount in your hash will be negligible and your system will have no trouble with it.

Qbit,

wthanna

Can someone explain to me why they use ISO if Everclear is available (other than price)? I would think if you have an almost pure alcohol product that is drinkable like Everclear, you would want to use that instead.. or is there evidence that ISO does a better extraction for some reason? Thanks. Curious.

wthanna,

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
This thread has just gone all over the place , aint seen this much shit caused around here in a while , now , back to the subject. Did an experiment with avb and iso last night . "I" used 3 grams of very fine grind avb in tall glass jar with lid , add enough iso to cover avb , put on lid , shake for 5 min , strain through coffee filter , evaporate in shallow dish . Consensus , not much physical yield compared to the amount of avb used ."I" will try some later today against some pure extract to compare effect.

Samsquanch,

vapor9

elsewhere
Someone bought everclear last night! Time to do some searches.

Sorry about SWIM, it gives me some added piece of mind.

vr9

vapor9,

StickyShisha2

wthanna said:
Can someone explain to me why they use ISO if Everclear is available (other than price)? I would think if you have an almost pure alcohol product that is drinkable like Everclear, you would want to use that instead.. or is there evidence that ISO does a better extraction for some reason? Thanks. Curious.
There are sugars and stuff left behind from everclear that shouldn't be smoked.

StickyShisha2,

lwien

Samsquanch said:
This thread has just gone all over the place , aint seen this much shit caused around here in a while , now , back to the subject. Did an experiment with avb and iso last night . "I" used 3 grams of very fine grind avb in tall glass jar with lid , add enough iso to cover avb , put on lid , shake for 5 min , strain through coffee filter , evaporate in shallow dish . Consensus , not much physical yield compared to the amount of avb used ."I" will try some later today against some pure extract to compare effect.
abv, not avb.

5 min may be too long. I've heard that it's best to only soak the abv in the iso for around 30 to 50 seconds, otherwise, you can get some of the nasty stuff.

But when you say the yield was low, can you be a bit more specific as to how much abv you used and about how much qwiso was produced?

lwien,

Persona Non Grata

turn on, tune in, hulk out
I have a nice size jar of vaped bud saved up, was tempted to throw it on the lawn. I will give it a wash in a few days and report back, maybe with pics

5 mins is too long. less than a minute total time material in contact with iso. I like 20-30 seconds for tasty, shattery oil. sometimes I do a second wash right after for another 45 seconds or so, yields a lower quality, more waxes and shit in it, tastes bland.

Persona Non Grata,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom