ABV Quesadilla? Does this sound like it would work?

Rise&Solo

I do not have any real experience with ingesting ABV but all the talk here has gotten me interested. Particularly since I have about 60 g of ABV sitting around.

So I wondered if an ABV quesadilla might not work? I have always made quick and easy quesadillas in the microwave by just putting grated cheese on a tortilla, nuking it, and then folding it over. So it seems to me that if I sprinkle some ABV (between the cheese and tortilla or on top?) and then make my quesadilla as normal (about 90 secs in the m-wave on high) I have the fat thing going from the cheese and, if necessary, I can disguise the taste further, (if it is an issue) by adding salsa.

Anyone have thoughts on quantity of ABV, considering that I would eat the quesadilla at one sitting? I'm thinking that about 1-2 g to start? Also, is there anything in the process I outlined that should be a red flag? (other than the calories involved, lol)

Rise&Solo,

lwien

Yeah, it'll work. Hell, it would work if you just sprinkled in on your quesadilla after it's been cooked. You don't even need the fat thing from the cheese. I've found that ABV works without any fat or any preheating.

killick

But I like it!
I mix with ice cream, or sometimes in a breakfast smoothie. One that I learned if you need to decarb is to heat up some peanut butter til bubbling in the microwave, put herb in and mix, then top with ice cream. It works with ABV as well, especially if it's a bit strong-tasting...

killick,
Top Bottom