ABV Potency and Infusion Question

Nematode128

I was recently given a bunch of abv to try and make edibles with. I've only made butter out of regular weed so I had a few questions. First, what's the average potency of abv? The original weed was 20% and Vaped in a volcano at 410°.

Second, im planning on making the abv into butter. I've seen a lot of people say the ratio of weed to butter is 1oz of flower or 2oz of trim to 1lb of butter. I was wondering what sort of ratio would get me a semi potent butter. 2oz abv to 1 lb butter?

Nematode128,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I was recently given a bunch of abv to try and make edibles with. I've only made butter out of regular weed so I had a few questions. First, what's the average potency of abv? The original weed was 20% and Vaped in a volcano at 410°.

Second, im planning on making the abv into butter. I've seen a lot of people say the ratio of weed to butter is 1oz of flower or 2oz of trim to 1lb of butter. I was wondering what sort of ratio would get me a semi potent butter. 2oz abv to 1 lb butter?
Make sure you have some lighter brown flakes along with darker ones. Jet black ABV might be spent. I generally mix 3 oz with 2 lbs butter. The cannabutter will probably give you a very sedative feeling vs energetic. Don’t let anyone tell you that ABV won’t get you medicated in edibles. A peanut butter/chocolate milkshake with just ground up ABV is medicating and tastes good. The peanut butter and chocolate does a good job of hiding the taste. Too much will give you the white knuckle effects or the screaming memmies. :evil:So be careful with edibles. Go slooooow.

Banana bread tastes wonderful with the cannabutter.:2c:

Last edited:
Top Bottom