1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

ABV (Pot) of Coffee, extremely simple

Discussion in 'Cooking with Cannabis' started by llama1892, Feb 25, 2013.

1. llama1892

llama1892 Aaron Rodgers Afficianado

I know there is already a cannabis coffee thread, but that one required a lot of things I don't have as a college student. So, to enhance my boring monday I am trying a simpler way of making pot coffee.

I took about 3 gs of ABV and put it in a plastic cup with High Fat coffee mate coffee creamer. I am going to leave that in the refrigerator overnight, then heat it up and stir it in the morning and then strain the creamer through a coffee filter and use the creamer in my coffee. The only reason I thought this might work at all is because I thought it was kind of like leaving ABV in a peanut butter jar for edibles and what not. This may not even work I have no idea, Just thought I would try something new and scary :o

I'd like to see what anyone thinks of this, there's a solid chance I have no idea what im doing :cool:I will post again tomorrow to share the results if anyone is interested!
  2. Buildozer

Buildozer Well-Known Member

cool idea.. easy enough too..... i think heating the mix before you strain it would be better.. make sure you wring it out herb really good.. that's where all the good stuff hides... never done cold infusion but from what i understand it at least soaks for a few days.. hope it works out :tup:

if you feel up to not straining, it works great haha.. it's a little funky haha.. no big deal though..
    llama1892 likes this.
  3. llama1892

Well i'm in hour 2 after drinking the coffee and what do ya know, im extremely well medicated! :D so easy and such a good result = very happy me. :)
    RUDE BOY, Buildozer and chimpybits like this.
  4. Buildozer

Buildozer Well-Known Member

right on... :rockon: i always use coconut oil and its solid at room temp so i have never tried a cold infusion but you just made me want to..
    llama1892 likes this.
  5. llama1892

I would HIGHLY reccomend it ;) But seriously haha this is still awesome atm...

Edit: finally coming down just before 8 hours, I did not expect it to last and hit me this hard. Super easyand awesome haha
    Buildozer likes this.
  6. grokit

grokit power cosmic

bumpity-bump...

What about just adding abv to some coffee grounds before brewing,
    would I have to add some fat/oil before brewing as well?

That's kind of what I was expecting anyways :freak:
  7. llama1892

Im not sure about that working alone.. I know its possible but not very efficient I believe? Don't quote me on it. I'd be interested to hear how it turns out!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors