• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ABV Milkshake (My First Post)

MinnBobber

This would be just as effective with decarbed weed as well correct ?
Yes, but it will be MORE effective with decarbed bud as it will have all the goodies intact, as none would be vaped away like when using ABV
Have a pleasant flight...........

just to clarify by effective i mean no other steps are needed just toss it in the microwave with the fats and go

vapolondon03,

ilsasta

This is my first post on this forum and the first thread I read. This recipe just sounds amazing and am so looking forward to try it. It would be my first experience ever with edibles and first recipe with abv, as I've started vaping few months ago, but just being able to get it right few weeks ago, and fell in love, and put in a side a little amount.
Just started loving this forum too, which opened a new world to me. :love::leaf:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
This is my first post on this forum and the first thread I read. This recipe just sounds amazing and am so looking forward to try it. It would be my first experience ever with edibles and first recipe with abv, as I've started vaping few months ago, but just being able to get it right few weeks ago, and fell in love, and put in a side a little amount.
Just started loving this forum too, which opened a new world to me. :love::leaf:
Welcome to FC! Hope you enjoy your milkshake, let us know how it goes!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I had my peanut butter and finely ground ABV in the microwave for about 25 or 30 seconds. It didn't hurt the THC content but to be on the safe side heat it up on the stove for a few minutes. The peanut butter will get a little runny. Then put everything in the blender.

CarolKing,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

ilsasta

Just threw down another one for the super bowl. used nutella, organic peanut butter, moose tracks ice cream and milk.

This one tastes better.

I had some pretty satisfying shits for about two days after my first one! And I could still taste the abv days later.

This one I am starting sober, whereas before it was in the middle of my run. I'll report back later.

Just made two milkshakes using @stickstones recipe, with the following quantities:

-2.5g ABV;
-6 tbsp of peanut butter;
-4 tbsp of chocolate spread(thought Nutella with peanut butter would make it too sweet)
-4 tbsp of Vanilla Ice Cream
-1/2 pint of whole milk.

Drunk it 15mins ago, will update with results.
Obviously I didn't drink both myself, but with help of my lady.
Have to say that I didn't really like the taste of it, not a big fun of peanut butter, and could also feel the granules of ABV, not the best thing to fell in your mouth, but couldn't grind it finer than that.
Any other solution to the peanut butter?
:peace:

MinnBobber

and could also feel the granules of ABV, not the best thing to fell in your mouth, but couldn't grind it finer than that.
How did you grind it?
I use a big mixing bowl and a big spoon. Grind it with the underside of the spoon, kind of like an old fashioned mortar and pestle.
With this method, you can easily turn it into fine powder, to better disguise it

MinnBobber,
Reactions: ilsasta

ilsasta

Used a plastic grinder which usually grinds finer than my metal one(good quality).
Many thanks for the suggestion, will experiment for sure next time.

Update: kicked in after 40min. It goes higher and higher and have to say that the unpleasant taste of peanut butter was worthy at least.

ilsasta

4 hrs later: still VERY High, lovely body stoned.
Think I prefer this to vaping :D
So happy I've found a way of using my ABV. This was the first experience with ABV and won't be the last. Already some left for two of these shakes.

Any suggestion on peanuts butter's substitute?

ilsasta

Could resist without falling asleep for 6,5hrs and I can say it was one of the highest stone I've ever experienced. Fell asleep very high after that time, so would have lasted at least 2 more hours.
Many thanks to @tree.fitty for the input and @stickstones for his personalised version.

Concupiscient

Finished a desert @1:15 ... 1 tblsp lecithin granules; 3 tblsp of creamy pb; slightly less than 1 tblsp of bva ground coffee consistency; placed in bowl & fold mixed, then nuked 45 secs, pulled to mix ingredients more; added heaping scoop of chocolate mint ice cream & nuked a bit more; mixed again and added 2 more scoops of i c; 10 secs more nuke time and eaten.
Results later, friends ...

@3:30ish light headed ... Over at least an hr ago ...

Last edited:
Concupiscient,

bakednvaped

Hi everybody i am new to here so be gentle , i am a 50 year old been smoking weed for 30 years and have only recently switched to vaping (2 weeks) i am very happy with it feeling much better already ,i am really enjoying the learning curve my vape is a Boundless cfx .
The only reason i thought i had better comment on this thread is today i had the "Scariest" "Funniest" most Fucxxx up 8 hrs i have ever had !! and i am registered disabled and used to high dosage pain meds .
This is a massive thankyou and a bit of a warning to others Not to do what i did unless you have a spare 8 hours to trip the light fantastic ..I had been throwing my abv away mainly out of ignorance and partly so my wife did not not see the growing pile showing exactly how much weed i had used ! So after reading the milkshake thread on here i thought i would try it ,our microwave is massive and i could not work out how to turn it down so i put a mug of milk in a pan gently heat, add 2tbs peanut butter melt it in add the abv .
Now i did not measure it (stupidly) i think it was about 2 to 3 table spoons of ground lightly vaped weed and simmered for about 10 mins adding a table spoon of drinking chocolate powder .Next i drank it at 4 oclock
the first hour was really quite funny and intense then it got pretty scary for about 3 hours i am now more used to it but its nearly midnight and i am still really messed up ! I am still so fxxxxx stoned that i have not touched my vape since 4 oclock i cant face it .I now have a new found respect for abv and will treat it accordingley .... thanks FC for this recipe and destroying (nicely) 8 hours of my life

Concupiscient

@bakednvaped - Lotsa fun info to explore here ... Thanks 4 sharing ... Gotta try this variation ... Wld you expand this recipe and include time detail, e.g., simmered 8 oz whole milk 4 x mins, etc?

Concupiscient,

bakednvaped

Update .. its now 9 oclock in the morning its been 17 hours since consumption i still cannot walk properly,had to cancel a shopping trip due to my eyes only opening about 3 mm feels like this morning i have eaten a couple of brownies followed by a hash bucket bong ! I am never getting this stoned again ,my wife cannot stop laughing.. Right down to recipe if anyone is silly/brave enough to give it a go.
1 x large mug of milk( this was light milk)
2 x tbls peanut butter ( this was light too)
1 x tbls canola oil ( to make up for the light milk and peanut butter)
1 x tbls drinking chocolate powder
2-3 large tbls ground abv ( vaped 355 to 390 )
Heat milk to a gentle simmer add peanut butter melt for a few minutes add chocolate powder using a small whisk gently combine for another couple of minutes now add the abv continue on a gentle simmer for about 15 min stirring all the time with the whisk .
Now drink the above 'DEVIL DRINK" AND DON'T SAY I DID'T WARN YOU !! .I still can't face the vapourizer due to the fact i am still VERY baked nearly 20 hours after consumption i can laugh now but i wasn't laughing so much after the first hour ,so enjoy my recipe but be aware thats the dose is probably better suited to 2/3 people .Thanks again to the original inventer @stickstones , @tree.fitty and anybody else i have missed
gonna have a lie down me thinks ENJOY

ilsasta

Update .. its now 9 oclock in the morning its been 17 hours since consumption i still cannot walk properly,had to cancel a shopping trip due to my eyes only opening about 3 mm feels like this morning i have eaten a couple of brownies followed by a hash bucket bong ! I am never getting this stoned again ,my wife cannot stop laughing.. Right down to recipe if anyone is silly/brave enough to give it a go.
Heat milk to a gentle simmer add peanut butter melt for a few minutes add chocolate powder using a small whisk gently combine for another couple of minutes now add the abv continue on a gentle simmer for about 15 min stirring all the time with the whisk .
Now drink the above 'DEVIL DRINK" AND DON'T SAY I DID'T WARN YOU !! .I still can't face the vapourizer due to the fact i am still VERY baked nearly 20 hours after consumption i can laugh now but i wasn't laughing so much after the first hour ,so enjoy my recipe but be aware thats the dose is probably better suited to 2/3 people .Thanks again to the original inventer @stickstones , @tree.fitty and anybody else i have missed
Thanks for sharing @bakednvaped.
I'm so curious to know if you felt the taste of the ABV? Made a batch of cookies last Friday, 8 cookies with 3g of ABV. Ate one and half and been baked for a good 4 hours, but couldn't stand the taste, so disgusting.
A while back I tried a milkshake which was kinda ok, but I'm still looking for a way of consuming it without experiencing that taste again.
I'm very sensitive to that taste, yesterday tried to have the other half cookie and nearly threw up.
Edit: what about straining out all the ABV after cooking all the ingredients?Would that still work or you still need to ingest the ABV too to get the effect?

Last edited:
ilsasta,

bakednvaped

Thanks for sharing @bakednvaped.
I'm so curious to know if you felt the taste of the ABV? Made a batch of cookies last Friday, 8 cookies with 3g of ABV. Ate one and half and been baked for a good 4 hours, but couldn't stand the taste, so disgusting.
A while back I tried a milkshake which was kinda ok, but I'm still looking for a way of consuming it without experiencing that taste again.
I'm very sensitive to that taste, yesterday tried to have the other half cookie and nearly threw up.
Edit: what about straining out all the ABV after cooking all the ingredients?Would that still work or you still need to ingest the ABV too to get the effect?

bakednvaped,

bakednvaped

The peanut butter and drinking chocolate seemed to kill the taste .i am pretty skilled at making green dragon a cannabis tincture made with fresh herb,i am thinking there is no reason abv could't be used instead .My green dragon can send you into space on 3-5 ml .

bakednvaped,
Reactions: ilsasta

ilsasta

The peanut butter and drinking chocolate seemed to kill the taste .i am pretty skilled at making green dragon a cannabis tincture made with fresh herb,i am thinking there is no reason abv could't be used instead .My green dragon can send you into space on 3-5 ml .
Wow, that would be great. Let me know if you make it one day, would like to know if you get the same result with ABV.
Will try the drink you suggested above and let you know.

ilsasta

I've just drunk one of the chocolate drinks explained above. Thanks @bakednvaped for sharing the recipe, I've used a different version but taking your ingredients and procedure as base.
Below the ingredients
1 cup of full fat milk
2tbls of light peanut butter
1tbls of nutella
2tbls of Nesquik(chocolate flavour)
1tbls of roasted chopped hazelnuts
0.5g of ABV(didn't go crazy as last week .3 got me stoned for 4 hrs)
I've added some nutella as I'm not a big fan of peanut butter, and hazelnuts to cover the ABV texture(in case it would have any, but I've grinded it as fine as possible). I've finally covered the taste of ABV. I let it chill half an hour and then ate/drunk with the spoon, as it was very dense.
Will update on the effects later.

ilsasta,
Reactions: Squiby

MinnBobber

I find that a huge difference in ABV dosing is based on how "vaped out" your ABV is.

I finish all my sessions at 440 F so most of the goodies are vaped out.
@ilsasta , what temp to you vape at?

I'm a lightweight so usually vape about 0.014 grams.
I have done an ABV/honey/peanut butter melt with about 2 grams of ABV and just feel a mild body high (while at the movie theatre). That seems to be a good ABV activity...

MinnBobber,
Top Bottom