• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ABV e-juice recipe ?

f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
Hi FCers,
I've been back to vaping for 2 month now (after many years combusting tobacco+weed and tobacoo alone).
So I kept my ABV (when not smoking it with fresh weed :/), and I have probably something like 7 grams.

As i've been using an e-cig (to help me with the gesture), I was thinking that maybe I could make some ABV e-juice (with PG/VG liquid 0mg nicotin) and my ground ABV.

How many VG liquid should I use ? Do you think I should cook it ? (I was thinking that it was useless considered i'm using ABV and not fresh weed). Is water washing (I read that on another topic) during severall days really a necessity ? (helps with the roasted taste?)

Thanks for your advice

f2j,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I thing that ABV can't be refined enough to mix well with e-juice like winterized QWETs .. and other pure extracts

Abysmal Vapor,

f2j

So sad for me :(

I don't have access to concentrates in here :( nore do I have access to large amounts of flowers to run them by myself (and i wouldn't sacrifice some fresh green just for testing purpose).

So I guess i'm going to try the ABV milkshake instead :)

Wizsteve

Hi FCers,
I've been back to vaping for 2 month now (after many years combusting tobacco+weed and tobacoo alone).
So I kept my ABV (when not smoking it with fresh weed :/), and I have probably something like 7 grams.

As i've been using an e-cig (to help me with the gesture), I was thinking that maybe I could make some ABV e-juice (with PG/VG liquid 0mg nicotin) and my ground ABV.

How many VG liquid should I use ? Do you think I should cook it ? (I was thinking that it was useless considered i'm using ABV and not fresh weed). Is water washing (I read that on another topic) during severall days really a necessity ? (helps with the roasted taste?)

Thanks for your advice

e juice wont work with abv you can use everclear to extract the oil than mix the oil with e juice however.

i used fresh bud in ejuice before but it's just for flavor nothing else

Wizsteve,
Reactions: 215z

215z

PG strips flowers of their yummy flavors, but not cannabinoids. The fact that terpenes have therapeutic value on their own or in conjunction with THC is besides the point. If you want to get high, you need those cannabinoids.

If you extract the cannabinoids from ABV using alcohol or butane, you can dissolve the result in PEG400. The mixture, in turn, will mix completely with PG.

Put that in your e-cig and vape on.

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
PG strips flowers of their yummy flavors, but not cannabinoids. The fact that terpenes have therapeutic value on their own or in conjunction with THC is besides the point. If you want to get high, you need those cannabinoids.

If you extract the cannabinoids from ABV using alcohol or butane, you can dissolve the result in PEG400. The mixture, in turn, will mix completely with PG.

Curious, might be fun to try since e-ciggs are rather cheap, how would one go about doing that? Any good tutorials or guides? I have cooked with ABV plenty of times with success....

HillaryClinton,

f2j

Thanks for your answers guys.

e juice wont work with abv you can use everclear to extract the oil than mix the oil with e juice however.

i used fresh bud in ejuice before but it's just for flavor nothing else
Thanks for the tip. I don't have access to everclear (forbidden in my country), what can I replace it with ?

I'm not very familiar with e-cigs (i have one but I use it occasionally), so I had to google PEG400 :D
Is there a particular reason to use PEG400 instead of directly a PG/VG mix (like 50/50)?
I read it helped produce a thicker vapor, but i'm not sure for it's harmlessness ?

f2j,

215z

I don't have access to everclear (forbidden in my country), what can I replace it with ?

:DIs there a particular reason to use PEG400 instead of directly a PG/VG mix (like 50/50)?
I read it helped produce a thicker vapor, but i'm not sure for it's harmlessness ?
Cannamagic does not mix with PG.
Cannamagic does not mix with VG.
Cannamagic does mix with PEG400, and that is why it is used for this purpose.

That's too bad, because PG is proven absolutely safe, and is cheap to make in a clean and pure way. The easy/cheap way to make PEG400 has 1,4-dioxyn as a byproduct, and there is the fear it will be made in the same facility as DEG.

That is why nicotine juice producers moved away from PEG400 to PG, to address concerns regarding cheap producers. We ganja fiends are willing to pay a lot for our stuff (ten cents per mililiter), and USP grade is supposed to not have these issues. You would have to drink alot of PEG400 to get sick (it is in fact used as a laxative), and it does not seem possible to vape even a material amount of PEG400. That said, PG is proven absolutely safe for human inhalation. PEG400 inhalation studies have only been done on male Syrian golden hamsters, and we extrapolate from there.

I am willing to vape PEG400. I respect anyones decision not to. That said, using PG or VG is absolutely not an alternative to PEG400 for dissolving ganja.

WELL maybe... these dudes got a 1:1 mixture of BHO:VG to stay stable for a week, using a homogenizer tool. Mrs. 215z won't let me spend two grand on equipment to reproduce their result.

edit: Everclear 190 is illegal in my state (wtf) so I use isopropyl alcohol.

215z,
Top Bottom