AbsoluteXtracts

dosteov

Anyone have experience using these pre loaded cartridges? Although I am very pleased so far, I noticed the thick brown oil is gone which is impossible because it can't be almost empty. I've been rotating three different kinds. How do you know when they are empty?

They are 500mg but the amount of oil doesn't look like that much.

How long should 500mg last me? At 15 puffs a day...

I'm new to concentrates and vaping oil. I've been vaping bud for a long time though.

Thanks!

dosteov,

norcalty

I love these cartridges. I would say you probably get about 100 hits off from them but I've never counted. I like these because I can refill them with the pop naturals stuff. It seems as if a cartridge will last through one refill. The AbsoluteXtracts are the most reasonable pre-filled and they are generally pretty strong though they are admittedly not as reasonable as just using the pop naturals stuff. One of our local delivery sources sells all the pop naturals for $35 each so it's a cheap refill. I pay $35 for the cartridges as well. Once the brown oil is gone, it's empty. You can pop off the top of it, pull out the little silicone plug and refill it if you find some thin stuff similar to what was in there before.

norcalty,
Top Bottom