Absolute best?

Caligula

Maximus
Correct me if I am wrong, but a thread like this does not exist yet... so I pose to you the question:

"What is the absolute best thing you have ever smoked/vaped?"

I don't really care what criteria you use, be it potency, flavor, looks, a combo of all 3, etc... just try to quantify your answer with some descriptive information if possible. Also don't care if its a concentrate, flower, or other.

Anyway, for me it has to be some flowers that I picked up some years ago (early 2000s) from a private dealer. I wish I knew what the genetics were, but alas as these things go, I never found out. To this day, however, it stands out in my mind.

The flower was SUPER triched. Not like it was powdered with crystals, but rather dipped. Needless to say it was also extremely sticky. To the point where it would stick to the tip of your finger without much pressure. Now, I cant remember the exact aroma, but I do recall it smelling super sweet and pungent. Very aromatic. And then there was the potency. I still haven't really been as "wowed" with a straight flower as I had with that stuff. As close to a true "1 hitter quitter" as I have come across, flower wise.

Now, Id like to think it was Sweet Tooth (only thing I've come across that's close) but Ill never know for sure. I should also state that this was well before my vaping days, which is why I put "vaped/smoked" in the question. That being said, Id almost give my right arm to try some of that stuff out of my Solo.

Anyway, what about you?

Caligula,

next level

I have no best. Just what I put in my Grail category.

Blueberry would be one. Its an old 88 version. Been going around my area since the early 90s. If I have my genetics down this would be the father of your Sweet Tooth.

Smells and taste like blueberry muffins. Covered in thrichs. So sticky we used to throw a nug at the ceiling and it would stick. I would rate it a 8/10 on strength.

next level,
Reactions: Caligula
Top Bottom