• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

About to try out a disposable vape pen

sticky555

Hey guys today I went out and bought one and I think its distillate in there but I'm not sure I know the company is known for making distillate. My question is how intense will this be? The other day I took a few vape hits of sativa and was mind fucked for a good hour I didn't even cash the bowl. Should I wait before trying I will admit it was just an impulse buy I've never tried concentrate before. Also I think this has added terps to it?? I'm not sure if the strain listed is actually where the distillate comes from or if it matters but it does smell like it...

sticky555,

TwistedGray

What did you buy? Can't offer feedback if we don't know...there are many, many disposables on the market.

TwistedGray,

TwistedGray

Ah, haven't heard of that one. I usually take about 3-10 six to eight second pulls on my unit. I would not vape anything before that so that you can give yourself a baseline.

I doubt they made the disposable from isolate, but I'm sure you can figure that out from Googling.

TwistedGray,

sticky555

Sounds good thanks I will try a hit or two wait about ten minutes and go from there. I appreciate the help hopefully my tolerance doesn't go up much.

sticky555,

throwawaytre3s

Sounds good thanks I will try a hit or two wait about ten minutes and go from there. I appreciate the help hopefully my tolerance doesn't go up much.

Look, as long as you aren't going through a gram a day, or more, your tolerance will be fine. People seem to think that your tolerance is wrecked from concentrates, but at the end of the hit, 150mg of THC is 150mg of THC whether you get it from a .75g of 20% bud in a couple of bowls, or a 150mg single dab of pure THC distillate, or a 150mg edible. They'll all get you as high, and will all raise your tolerance the same. The issue is that it's easy to take too many dabs, and raise your tolerance, but you just need to remember that it's a concentrate.

throwawaytre3s,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes
Top Bottom