About to roll an abv joint... please stop me

MileHigh

Hey all, I'm out of bud and it is too early to buy more but I am jonesing. Never combusted abv before, should I? I could put it in a bong instead if that would be better than a joint.

Anyway rolling will commence in exactly 4 minutes if no one tells me this is a horrible idea.

MileHigh,

Rick

Zapman
I'll bet it tastes like ugh. Doin those CBs early in the morning? Going sleep in today?
Try soaking in some good drinking alcohol for a few days, then strain and enjoy.

Rick,

Beezleb

Nah, you need to learn hehe.

I recommend looking into other ways to reuse your abv such as cooking or making at tincture and finding a way that fits you better than the others. I prefer to make a tincture and some prefer to cook with it, some just toss it and I know one guy who gives his abv to some homeless guys who exist near where he works.

It really depends on how much is left in the abv and how well you recycle it so it is different pretty much each time you make it and dont expect the great results and its all good. I take a 1/2 shot of my current tincture before going out and it works nicely with going out for a few hours.

Beezleb,

MileHigh

Well I'm smoking it now.

Taste is NOT awful I have to say, very mellow.

Will report back on effect.

MileHigh,

Pseudonymous

Nameless
Spent herb joints aren't too bad. If you really just love smoking, go for it. Never bong or pipe it though.

Pseudonymous,

MileHigh

K now I'm halfway through and aftertaste of each hit is getting pretty nasty.

I am feeling something though, not much but something.

Rick, to answer your question I am basically nocturnal on Fri/Sat. Haven't been to bed yet, so those CBD's are what I'm after.

MileHigh,

the electrician

Yea, using spent weed in a bifta aint no thang. Back in the day Id always smoke that shit (along with tobacco and whatever else i could find) through various bongs and thought it was just fine, mind you since being on the vapour for a couple months then trying it out again nearly made me all sick. Exercise caution

the electrician,

Pseudonymous

Nameless
Oh, yeah! I forgot. The aftertaste is strong and lingers. That's why I stopped doing that. I could get a small buzz off giant ones though sometimes.

Pseudonymous,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Oh man! Well look at the bright side! You'll REALLY appreciate the vapor next time you vape :D

I really like making the tinctures now and they're good for getting to sleep. Maybe make some to have on hand next time you're dry.

Hope you'll get to sleep anyhow!!!

Lo,

vape4health

I rolled ABV in some huge joints and the buzz was like 1/4 of what it would have been if it was fresh , and that was with mids . The taste was ok mostly like burning paper , had a tiny bit of roach/blunt kinda taste . I would must rather eat the ABV but when you dont have time , I say roll it up .

I have a friend who thinks its better then the shwag he gets .

Edit : I did try some in a bong ( I was a heavy bong user ) it it was so bad , maybe because it was so dry that the whole bowl is burned up on the first hit , I didnt like it in the bong at all .

vape4health,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Personally I think smoking ABV tastes just like smoking the last nasty hit of a cashed bowl... Except it tastes like that the whole time you are smoking it.
Last time I smoke a J of ABV I was asleep 30 minutes later. Got a little high, but not much, more sleepy than high. Great sleep aide...

DevoTheStrange,

Xero

I just made my 2nd batch of brownies with all my AVB. I left some AVB for a buddy and he smoked all of it. He said it tasted nasty but still did the trick.

But I have to say a brownie is a better delivery device than smoking it. At least for me.

Xero,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
I dont know what vapes you have man, but you should have scraped some vapor honey :D

Oh and the taste of ABV is directly proportionate to the quality / color of the abv going in imo.

Dark brown abv tastes foul.. whew..

Survivalism,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
^^^
True. My abv is always brown to dark brown and the last time I broke down and smoked it, it gave me a little buzz and tasted like ass. Made me wonder why I save it at all.

stickstones,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
I save my vaped weed and give it to my girlfriend. She then uses it instead of tobacco when she rolls a spliff.

Tom

tdavie,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
You need to hit up some friends....

....a friend with weed......
....is a friend, indeed......

macbill,
Top Bottom