About to pull the trigger... E Nano or Underdog?

Zentori

Hey guys,

I'm torn between these two vapes, I lean heavily for E Nano but the Underdog's choice of stems are a neat touch up. However, before I buy the E Nano, I wanted to see if anyone could attest for either both or one of the either with their pros and cons.

My three biggest things are: Bongability (thick, milky clouds), airflow (restricted like a thick milkshake or wide open like the Plenty), and flavor. Out of those three requirements, which one of the two should I pull the trigger on? Bongability and airflow are the absolute essentials here.

Thanks!!

Gigsabits53

I would choose the Underdog. Main reason is the stem choices.
I have been running my UD 16-18 hours a day for two years now.
Both are great, cant go wrong with either I would imagine (never tried E-nano).

Zentori

I would choose the Underdog. Main reason is the stem choices.
I have been running my UD 16-18 hours a day for two years now.
Both are great, cant go wrong with either I would imagine (never tried E-nano).

Are the stems that big of a benefit in your opinion? That's what has me torn is the stem options, but the heat up time is meh to me. I'm a bit of a stickler with my utilities so my only gripe with keeping it on most of the day idle is energy costs, or is it not that much on the electric bill? I also read some old reviews about the UD that the stems have a loose fit, but I'm not sure how accurate that is. What core heating do you use on yours?

I have several Nano s and For what you want I use a life saber.

How is the LSV? I live pretty close to the 7th Floor warehouse so 7th Floor products are loved for the convenience and the great customer service!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I suggest checking out Woodscents Aromalogs from Ed's TnT.
I looked at all three (Enano, Underdog, Woodscents) before I settled on the Woodscents, and have been very happy with my choice.
Aside from it's high quality (only wood ant titanium in the vapor path), it's compatible with Dynavap parts and you basically get a free Dynavap vaporizer because the kit includes a dynavap cap that can turn the wood or glass stems it comes with into a fully functional Dynavap Vaporizer.
Plus, Ed's an awesome guy and is a regular FC'er here, and he offers top-notch customer service.

Woodscents thread: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/eds-woodscents-log-vape-eds-tnt.22287/

Zentori

I suggest checking out Woodscents Aromalogs from Ed's TnT.
I looked at all three (Enano, Underdog, Woodscents) before I settled on the Woodscents, and have been very happy with my choice.
Aside from it's high quality (only wood ant titanium in the vapor path), it's compatible with Dynavap parts and you basically get a free Dynavap vaporizer because the kit includes a dynavap cap that can turn the wood or glass stems it comes with into a fully functional Dynavap Vaporizer.
Plus, Ed's an awesome guy and is a regular FC'er here, and he offers top-notch customer service.

I've heard tons of great things about Ed and his products! Unfortunately, I was also looking into Woodscents but it's double what I'm looking to pay, which is the only reason I'm not getting it. If I was going to spend that much on a log vape, to be honest I'd get the Flowerpot. But I appreciate you bringing it up! It's definitely an interesting vape that I want in my collection way down the road, when I have the finances for such.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I've heard tons of great things about Ed and his products! Unfortunately, I was also looking into Woodscents but it's double what I'm looking to pay, which is the only reason I'm not getting it. If I was going to spend that much on a log vape, to be honest I'd get the Flowerpot. But I appreciate you bringing it up! It's definitely an interesting vape that I want in my collection way down the road, when I have the finances for such.

Yeah, I got lucky there. I found one lightly-used exotic-wood model for $160, for sale on reddit.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Are the stems that big of a benefit in your opinion? That's what has me torn is the stem options, but the heat up time is meh to me. I'm a bit of a stickler with my utilities so my only gripe with keeping it on most of the day idle is energy costs, or is it not that much on the electric bill? I also read some old reviews about the UD that the stems have a loose fit, but I'm not sure how accurate that is. What core heating do you use on yours?

How is the LSV? I live pretty close to the 7th Floor warehouse so 7th Floor products are loved for the convenience and the great customer service!

Outstanding unit it is my daily driver tnrough water......awesome dry also.
I have two one new and a cosmetic second for 150.00.
Side by side the only difference I see is 40.00.
Come with a bag some screens and a poker tool.

Last edited:

Gigsabits53

I have a standard core and yes, the stem options are very important IME. Some are best for flavor and others are best for getting ripped. I really have not noticed much difference in my electric bill since owning mine. It may be a few bucks, not sure, but nothing that I have really noticed. My stems fit fine in my standard core, at least I dont feel like they are loose or move around too much. It's a sensational vape and I do feel like the stems make all the difference in the world.
Plus great customer service, icing on the cake IMO.

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
I have the UD. Two of them actually. One has been running 24/7 for close to 5 years now. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Any of the three logs are a good choice. They pay for themselves quickly with their efficiency.

Helios

Any Log you decide i'm certain will deliver, I don't have a UD but my E-nano is on pretty much all the time at the ready. As someone else pointed out everyone should have at least one log in their daily rotation

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
I have all three (UD, ENano and WS). While I like and use them all, the UD is my favorite. I like the smaller cord of the 12v logs over the larger bulky 110v cord on the ENano. That being said - I frequently bring the ENano with me to friends houses or when trying to convert smokers. You can't go wrong with any of the three, but if I had to have only one, it would be a UD.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I had a used e-nano, bought as a backup, that quickly became part of the daily routine. It finally died and I’m not able to replace it fast enough! So I’d say Enano; I’ve not used an UD but lots of members here love them. A log is a great home vape imo, for the reasons everyone has said above. I think that either one it’s a great move for ya.

Zentori

Hey guys just thought Id give an update

Sunday night I ended up buying the UD! It was a real hard decision but from consensus it seems like I really couldnt have went wrong with either. I saw the premium Walnut special they were doing that includes the dimmer AND VVPS so I decided to go with it. I picked up a thick direct draw glass, Nylon direct draw, and NonG for bongs to experiment.

Thank you all for your input! Im super excited to get it this week! Kathy was an absolute sweetheart and was able to accommodate my special shipping request. Their CS was no joke, it has its reputation for a reason. Really happy with my decision, but E Nano was very very close.

Gigsabits53

I agree, I keep telling myself to get another UD as a backup. I like the idea of having one on my nightstand.
When I win that mega-million lotto tonight a new dog will be ordered, along with lots of other stuff. :)

Gigsabits53,
Reactions: arb

Vaporware

I agree, I keep telling myself to get another UD as a backup. I like the idea of having one on my nightstand.
When I win that mega-million lotto tonight a new dog will be ordered, along with lots of other stuff. :)

Wait...I was planning on winning that! If I do, I’ll buy you an UnderDog anyway. ;)

The vast majority of it would go to doing something good in the world though. I hope that’s true for whoever wins, but it never seems to be... :disgust:

Top Bottom