A Piece of Art: Just got my new Myrtlezap(lots of pictures included)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Zapman
Got your order fine MK. I always save the best for last(even on my dinner plate!) so the handful of nice chunks I have left are very nice. On the other hand, my wood guy just called yesterday and has some very special stuff coming(see AZ/MZ thread).

Whatever the wood we use, you will have a classic. Thanks for the order.

Rick,

sneezyjesus

Lightly Toasted
sneezyjesus said:
Qbit said:
usr/share/vape said:
It seems that all these vape threads turn into chick fights...
Fuck you, bitch!
I will slap you so super hard!

mod note: I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Final warning on this type of post. Next time even adding a smiley face won't get you by.
Ahh, quite sorry about that. It's an old habit when I see off topic conversations on forums of this ones tact to add something like that on there.
Don't worry it won't happen again, 'specially in a vape specific thread. I'll go off to the vapor lounge if I get super mad like that again ;)

On topic, I would agree with anyone who says so that the MZ is a work of art in vaporizer form. I'm a huge fan of wooden based vaporizers and am likely going to end up with a quartet of wood vapes (Screw glass! :lol:). I also love the led the MZ has on the front of it. Weird thing though? I'm not a fan of myrtle-wood. Funny thing that, I just don't fancy the lighter wood grain :p

Great Myrtlezap though Madcap, Love the wood's wavy grain!

sneezyjesus,

Beezleb

I compare the two, Myrtlewood and the PD as this to people. Though I have not used a myrtylezap and only a PD one time so I am basing my views on that from quality reviews and a few private discussions.

The two vapes are reported to be so similar in performance they are generally considered the same/identical in that regard. The tubes are interchangeable and function/operate the same as each other is my understanding.

At this time the Myrtlezap can be purchased cheaper and quicker than the PD. You can also buy the Myrtlezap direct from the maker which is important for some people and others prefer to support dealers.

The PD absolutely has no brass. The Myrtlezap does contain some brass but it is generally considered to be completely safe by many and some people have a concern over that. You have to decided that for yourself. Personally, I do not believe it to be an issue due to the temperatures not being hot enough to release but its an issue for each consumer to determine.

Aesthetics are both great but different. You have to decide for yourself what appeals most to you.

Craftsmanship is very high on both vapes. Both are constructed similarly and if you are interested in this aspect I would look into the PD website and check out the videos of Tom making the PD's.

Its all win in my opinion on each of these vaporizers. If you are unsure of information in a persons post, I suggest that you look into the prior postings of a poster and decide for yourself if their views have value to you or not. While their have been issues with the PD/Myrtlezap discussions it appears that the mods have corrected this issue. Keep in mind, this sight is relatively new and like all things it has growing pains and whatnot. I have stated nothing new than what is already contained in the official Mytlezap and PD threads.

Happy Vaping!

Beezleb,

Rick

Zapman
Sneezy
Madcaps Zap is a light one, yes.
We also have similar grain patterns in nice dark Myrtlewood.

Rick,

sneezyjesus

Lightly Toasted
Rick said:
Sneezy
Madcaps Zap is a light one, yes.
We also have similar grain patterns in nice dark Myrtlewood.
Ahh, I see, I'll have to look at some of those; do you have any pictures of darker, or otherwise different grains, of the MZ to show? (Not to hijack the thread :p)

My preference of wood though is closer to the first vape I got: the Vaporstar. It has a very nice dark wood, American Black walnut if I remember correctly :)

sneezyjesus,

VapoFish

sneezyjesus said:
do you have any pictures of darker, or otherwise different grains, of the MZ to show?
Sneezy, yesterday I posted a photo of my MZ over in the official MZ/AZ thread.

VapoFish,

max

Out to lunch
sneezyjesus said:
VapoFish said:
sneezyjesus said:
do you have any pictures of darker, or otherwise different grains, of the MZ to show?
Sneezy, yesterday I posted a photo of my MZ over in the official MZ/AZ thread.
oooo...I seee...
This thread started as a review of the MZ (although it was a very brief review). It's been used though, as a zap thread just like the main one. So now people have to read two different threads. We may end up closing this one. :hmm:

max,

Puff Daddy

Rick I just ordered my MZ last Thurs! Im so excited to get it. Hopefully it will be here in the next couple of days. I specified a really light/white one.... hopefully i get something like Madcats! Thanks for the great work and keep it up!

Puff Daddy,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
LOL Old thread but still lots of MZ Pr0n here. I have a running collection of MZ Pics that I might find a place to host.

AGBeer,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom