• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

A Must Read for Anyone Interested in Edibles....

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
Interesting. But my thinking is that since I am vaporizing at like 200c+, when I go bake at 175c(350f)with the abv I don't see how it will degrade further. But for fresh cannabis this is really useful, looks like the best decarb temp is around 160c but they do not mention times used.

lwien

I've found that with ABV, there really isn't a need to bake it any further than it already is. I've just sprinkled 2gr on some oatmeal and it works just as good if not better than baking it in with firecrackers.

the ob

all good in the hood.
@lwien is that page totally done by you? It is very nicely done. I enjoyed reading it.

the ob,

lwien

@lwien is that page totally done by you? It is very nicely done. I enjoyed reading it.

No. It was done by CornerStone.

When I said, "My dispensary", I meant that it's the dispensary that I go to. I didn't mean that I owned it. Wish I did though..............It's my favorite.

lwien,

the ob

all good in the hood.
it looks fantastic. I love the mix of products and the website. clean and easy to read.

the ob,

lwien

it looks fantastic. I love the mix of products and the website. clean and easy to read.

Yeah, their site reflects what the dispensary is all about. Very clean and geared towards the medical user.

lwien,
Reactions: the ob

Dawntreader

Kayakist
I've found that with ABV, there really isn't a need to bake it any further than it already is. I've just sprinkled 2gr on some oatmeal and it works just as good if not better than baking it in with firecrackers.

Im going to give this recipe a try this weekend :)

Dawntreader,
Top Bottom