A look @ cannabis lab for cancer in Israel

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Hey guys, while Israel has its things...one thing is for sure, we are the leaders in terms of medical research.

I invite you to watch this quick video - its in Hebrew, but you can put the subtitles in English to understand.

They talk about the efforts to find cures for cancer...its an interesting watch that should make you wonder how come these researches are still banned in NA.

Kosherbubba

..its an interesting watch that should make you wonder how come these researches are still banned in NA. [MEDIA=youtube said:
U8eOXSZ2WYs[/MEDIA]

Well glad Canada is legalizing weed. At least we will have a tons of research in Canada.

MinnBobber

Thanks.
It is great what Israel is doing on the cannabis front.
The research results from there and elsewhere are absolutely mind-blowing.
Like mice with transplanted breast cancer that are given microdoses of cannabis and the tumors shrink and
disappear.
And mice with "mice dementia" where cannabis not only stops the further degradation of memory but actually reverses
it and memory drastically improves.

I do hate it when folks respond, but that's only for mice when the reason it works on mice is they have an ECS just like all vertebrates. That's why cannabis works for doggy and cat issues too.

I'm anxious to get further reports on the Israeli PTSD study where cannabis was showing remarkable results but the study needed more time / not concluded yet.

Specific strains of cannabis for specific cancers is really interesting too---it's all so damn interesting, most interesting topic in the world

MinnBobber,
Reactions: C No Ego

Kosherbubba

Isreal has come up with a metred inhaler for pharmacuetical use. I am assuming if they get a DIN number those states that have it illegal will not make this specific inhaler legal.

Kosherbubba,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Isreal has come up with a metred inhaler for pharmacuetical use. I am assuming if they get a DIN number those states that have it illegal will not make this specific inhaler legal.

Its more of a company issue rather than a state...
@Kosherbubba, yep, that's great...a lot of you come here to check out the researches.

m0sh,
Top Bottom