A log or a brick?

Simple10

Member, you member riiiight?
I'm looking to take advantage of a 420 sale and get something discreet looking I can just leave on my coffee table.

I narrowed it down to either the Enano, the Underdog, or the Hydrobrick

I just want something good for on-demand, hits the hardest and works well with all my WP's. Which one should I get?

Last edited:

Morty

I don't think you can go wrong w/ either 3. I believe you'll have to use whip tubing w/ the HydroBrick unless you have a hydrotube/tubes. I'd pick up a HydroBrick Maxx & a cheap hydrotube off DHGate if you don't have one now, & read up on the differences between the Nano, Underdog, HI & Woodscents and then pick up a log down the line when VAS needs to be sated.

little maggie

All 3 are good. It doesn't seem like you can go wrong. Why not base your decision on the 4/20 sales. I admit to liking the underdog a bit better than the enano but that's based on the included accessories more than one being better at use. With the 4/20 sale you get a ud log and a mini log included. As for wps, there are adapters you can use. Most of my vapes have a male 18mm connection and I need to use an adapter with most of my wps.
The other major issue is whether you want a vape that needs to stay plugged in or whether you want to use butane. I think that makes a significant difference in using.

There are a couple of new battery operated vapes that I think meet your criteria and are very attractive. With the tubo you can choose what color and material you want your wood. It would require a battery charger and a back up battery. The zion is the same in terms of batteries.
And if butane is an option you might consider getting the M vapcap and a nice wood dynastash to keep it in. Everything is on sale at dynavap.

Simple10

...then you could buy one of those log vapes when you

get the itch to buy another vaporizer. VAS = vaporizer acquisition syndrome.
Ok I know what you mean now. Yes this is very true lol. Its only been 2 months since I first learned weed could also be vaped liked e-juice, which 3 months prior to that I decided to quit smoking and switched to vaping. Its been 5 months since I picked up a cigarette or lit up a bowl/joint, but In those months instead I bought 2 box mods & e-juice tanks, a Boundless CF, Yocan Magneto, Dynavap Nonavong, and the Source Nail 510 atomizer. The Boundless I don't use very often, only when I'm out with a group. That thing was more of a VAS impulse buy, as I bought it not realizing what "session mode" is vs. On-demand vaping.
BTW is there a portable battery powered dry herb vape that works well on-demand without requiring to charge it every other day?

All 3 are good. It doesn't seem like you can go wrong. Why not base your decision on the 4/20 sales. I admit to liking the underdog a bit better than the enano but that's based on the included accessories more than one being better at use. With the 4/20 sale you get a ud log and a mini log included. As for wps, there are adapters you can use. Most of my vapes have a male 18mm connection and I need to use an adapter with most of my wps.
The other major issue is whether you want a vape that needs to stay plugged in or whether you want to use butane. I think that makes a significant difference in using.

There are a couple of new battery operated vapes that I think meet your criteria and are very attractive. With the tubo you can choose what color and material you want your wood. It would require a battery charger and a back up battery. The zion is the same in terms of batteries.
And if butane is an option you might consider getting the M vapcap and a nice wood dynastash to keep it in. Everything is on sale at dynavap.
I already have a Dynavap Nonavong that I use all the time when I'm on the go. Nice hits for such a tiny piece but I don't like how loose it fits in a 14mm rig. Most of the stem falls right through the joint, leaving your fingers vulnerable to the hot titanium tip when you pull it out to clear.
I don't care if I have to plug in or use butane, I just want an on-demand vape so I can take 1 or 2 huge satisfying hits without having to drain the battery turning the device on and off or let my material go to waste, still being cooked when the vaporizer is not in use

The Zion looks to be out of my preferred price range.

Last edited:
Simple10,
Reactions: Madcap79

little maggie

I use a screen in my female adapter so the dynavap doesn't fall through. I also have a new stem from winegums that fits my 18mm bubbler on one side.
But if the zion is out of your price range what about the milaana or tubo? I use the tubo interchangeable with my zion. I love that it comes with a whip that I use with the zion as well as a couple of different adapters including one for water. The basic model is pretty inexpensive. This is mine:
7TwLU9q.png

Simple10

I use a screen in my female adapter so the dynavap doesn't fall through. I also have a new stem from winegums that fits my 18mm bubbler on one side.
But if the zion is out of your price range what about the milaana or tubo? I use the tubo interchangeable with my zion. I love that it comes with a whip that I use with the zion as well as a couple of different adapters including one for water. The basic model is pretty inexpensive. This is mine:
7TwLU9q.png

Is the Tubo custom made by an individual? I couldn't find who or where to buy those from.
Looks like the Zion and the Milaana are made from the same people and it shows the Milaana to be all sold out on their site.

At this point I went with Hydrobrick Maxx. It includes all the connectors and pieces I need and with the 420 sale ended up priced much lower than with the log vape offerings

I don't think you can go wrong w/ either 3. I believe you'll have to use whip tubing w/ the HydroBrick unless you have a hydrotube/tubes. I'd pick up a HydroBrick Maxx & a cheap hydrotube off DHGate if you don't have one now, & read up on the differences between the Nano, Underdog, HI & Woodscents and then pick up a log down the line when VAS needs to be sated.

Do you have a link for the Hydrotubes?
I searched for it on DHGate couldn't find anything

Last edited by a moderator:

little maggie

Is the Tubo custom made by an individual? I couldn't find who or where to buy those from.
Looks like the Zion and the Milaana are made from the same people and it shows the Milaana to be all sold out on their site.

At this point I went with Hydrobrick Maxx. It includes all the connectors and pieces I need and with the 420 sale ended up priced much lower than with the log vape offerings
Congratulations on your decision. If anyone is interested the tubo info is in the upcoming portable section. I can't remember because I got accessories but I think it's about $150. The only negative about it (and the zion and milaana) is that it works best if you have a charger for a spare battery.

Morty

@Simple10 Here's the link to Sunshine Store glass on DHGate http://www.dhgate.com/store/categor...t-categories-09751f22f08d4bb5a7423ae88ff79922 & here are some links to other stores
from FC's DHGate glass review thread. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/d...-you-must-post-a-review-see-first-post.15709/

Here's a link to FC's cheap bubbler thread http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/. It's long, so use the search tool at the top of the page, checking the search this thread only box & use the word hydrotube & hydratube.

Also, watch all the videos you can on YouTube & check out the Maxx thread if you haven't. It's only 16 pages & reading it should really help the learning curve. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-hydrobrick-by-sticky-brick-labs.22576/ Have fun testing your new toy. I'm sure your going to have a blast. Best of luck.

Last edited:

Simple10

@Simple10 Here's the link to Sunshine Store glass on DHGate http://www.dhgate.com/store/categor...t-categories-09751f22f08d4bb5a7423ae88ff79922 & here are some links to other stores
from FC's DHGate glass review thread. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/d...-you-must-post-a-review-see-first-post.15709/

Here's a link to FC's cheap bubbler thread http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/. It's long, so use the search tool at the top of the page, checking the search this thread only box & use the word hydrotube & hydratube.

Also, watch all the videos you can on YouTube & check out the Maxx thread if you haven't. It's only 16 pages & reading it should really help the learning curve. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-hydrobrick-by-sticky-brick-labs.22576/ Have fun testing your new toy. I'm sure your going to have a blast. Best of luck.

Thanks for those links!:)

Looks like they have only Vapexhale hydratubes at DHgate but those should also work on the Hydrobick, right?
They look much better and have a seperate bottom stand alone attachment joint to use with other devices. Very nice!

Last edited:
Top Bottom