A good, durable bag vape?

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Good morning everyone! I want to buy my son (22) a vape for X-mas. He loves my EQ and is hogging it for bags. He only likes bags for some reason. I guess it's so he can walk around or lay on the couch with a bag.

Anyway, I am tempted to just get him a Q, but I worry he will break it- with all the glass parts, etc. I am not getting him a Volcano (price), but I am wondering if there is anything else out there that does bags real well and is more durable than the Q. Also for around the same price as the Q ($200).

Thanks!

Tstat,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
herbalAire is pretty nice for bags and doesn't really have any breakable parts. Plus you can score one for under $200 even.

rabblerouser,

caseball2051

The Zephyr Ion does bags.

The herbalaire probably works better for you $ wise though. the Ion is 300+

caseball2051,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
It's more expensive than the Q at 360, but the Zephyr ION is an AMAZING bag vape, on par with the Volcano IMO and half the price. It also has the option of using a whip. Check it out.

CombustionJunction,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Well, I don't want to give up the Extreme. I very rarely fill a bag for myself. I like the whip into my bubbler. In fact I may just buy another for my son, I like it so much!

Now, the first one I thought of was HerbalAire. I guess I'll start reading that thread and trying to decide. I mean I know what the EQ does and how it performs. And like I said, I love it. But if the HerbalAire is on par for filling bags, and is less prone to breakage, that would be the way to go!

Tstat,

max

Out to lunch
The herbalAire is the best buy for a bag filler, IMO. The vapor path is isolated from the electronics, no digital (but a nice dial selector for temp) to worry about, unbeatable extraction, no grinding necessary, passive direct draw, a 2 yr. warranty, and multiple bags are cheap and easy to do. You can get one anytime on eBay for around $160- a real bargain. I guess I sound like ad copy, but I'm just a long time herbie owner.

max,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Thanks for that, max. I just finished reading the herbalAire thread. This really does seem like exactly what I am looking for. I like the fact that it has no glass or really breakable parts. My kid is always breaking glass pieces. And since he really only likes bags, this should be perfect.

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
After much consideration, I think I am going to get him the Q. He loves it, it is a known performer for us, and we would have double interchangeable parts- in case he breaks something. I still like the HerbalAire, but I am worried that he may still like my Q better, and not want to use the new herbalAire. I'm still undecided, but leaning more toward another Q.

Tstat,
Top Bottom