A Dream Come True

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Ever since I was a young boy , I always wanted to be a gangster....

No wait, that's not right...ever since I was a young boy I always wanted to make a hit record.

OK, not quite there yet, but I have finally gotten signed and a music record in the shops...

OK, it's the 21st century, I have an EP available for digital download having been signed to an online record company.... not exactly platinum discs territory to brag about, but still well chuffed! :rockon:

Would appreciate your support and you sharing on social media :peace: :love: :leaf:

DJ CDC Taking us to the heart of rave history while installing a command of Peace Love Unity & Respect (PLUR) - Live long and prosper!

https://www.beatport.com/release/i-need-that-drug-ecstasy/2068870

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I haven't listened to it yet. But I'm home, chillin' out and I'm about to put some music on. I'll check it out and give you some feedback for sure. If I like it enough I'll share it with others. Thanks for sharing your work with us. :)

I have no idea what it is I'm about to listen to. The name website address makes me think IDM or some sort of electronic music. I enjoy all sorts of music, though...so I'm down for the surprise. :) High as hell.

Ok, I'm listening now but I can already tell that this style of music isn't my cup of tea. To me it sounds like video game music from the nineties? Some of it made me think of Sonic, actually. Kind of has this old school feel to it that makes me think of my youth, and I think that's pretty cool. Coming Down was my favorite track mostly because of the melody and vocal lines. Very upbeat music that seems suited to fast paced things, like raving or racing. It's kind of intense.

Last edited:

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Thanks guys, Old School UK Hardcore isn't every ones cup of tea, but I appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to listen.

Raving is exactly what you should be doing to tracks like this, well that's what I was doing from 89-97!

Now it's time I made the tunes and others jumped around like a nutter in a field to loud, electronic music!

1DMF,
Top Bottom