A cheap “toolbox”?

rozroz

hi.
Can someone recommend me some kind of a cheap elegant plastic tool box i can put all my vaporizing related equipment in?
That includes 2-3 devices, tools, batteries, stash box, etc..?
Some kind of an Ebay cheap option?

Thanks.

rozroz

Thanks guys.
Looked on some of these tool boxes.
But i need a more elegant box to be on the desk and eqsy to open with comfortable compartments..
And to not be transparent..

howie105

hi.
Can someone recommend me some kind of a cheap elegant plastic tool box i can put all my vaporizing related equipment in?
That includes 2-3 devices, tools, batteries, stash box, etc..?
Some kind of an Ebay cheap option?

Thanks.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0051QIJA6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Got this one and aside from a bad clasp its been OK. In this role it also needs some internal containers to organize the smaller parts in. My only real reservation is if you are going to actually haul it around its a bit too fragile so I would suggest about the same size but in steel. Good Luck

howie105,
Reactions: rozroz

rozroz

I think i’ll look into these wooden retro looking jewelry boxes.
Hope the size will be big enough.

rozroz,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I bought this treasure box at Michaels. I think it was $30.
ugjFFbw.jpg

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Thanks guys.
Looked on some of these tool boxes.
But i need a more elegant box to be on the desk and eqsy to open with comfortable compartments..
And to not be transparent..

A large wooden cigar humidifier should work well and look good on top of a desk. Most have a glass top but i have seen some that are all wood. They are costly though but do look nice in an office/desk.

Shooby,
Top Bottom