A big Thank-You to the FC community

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by 1DMF, Aug 17, 2016.

1. 1DMF

1DMF Old School Cheesy Quaver

While replying to a thread from someone who is looking at kicking tobacco and buy their first vape.. I realised, it has been a year since I quit tobacco and in a few weeks it will be my first years FC membership anniversary.

I cannot thank the FC community enough for the support, advice and comradery it has shown me and helped me to be a true combustion fucker.

Since joining FC and acquiring the proper tools to help administer my much needed medication, I haven't craved a cigarette once, I have had no urges to ever light up a fag or joint again, and I would even turn down a blunt if it was offered to me.

I hope having quit smoking for 35+ years (since I was 8!), I will now be able to enjoy a long life with my new son and family.

Thank you FC, I know a few choice words on a computer screen from some unknown persons the other side of the planet doesn't seem like much, but I'm sure without your guidance I'd still be stinking of smoke, adorning disgusting yellow fingers and craving nicotine like the junkie slave I used to be to tobacco.

!...THANK YOU...!​

:leaf::love::clap::rockon::leaf:

2. TeeJay1952

TeeJay1952 Well-Known Member

3. vapen00b

vapen00b Waitn. 4 Zi | MVT,Hel.L,SBJ,GH,VC,Mi,Apollo,FW4

Yeah, man!! You made it!
    Thanks for your kind words to our wonderful community.

Hope you still like the eds stems and your ascent. :)

Btw. How's the boy doin? Hope all is fantastic. Last pics I saw, he was already a huge one!

All the best
    your pal from G

1DMF and Morty like this.
  4. 1DMF

1DMF Old School Cheesy Quaver

Hey @vapen00b how is my Bavarian buddy?

Still enjoying Ed's stems, who wouldn't be! Though I don't use my Ascent much these days since getting into Rosin and using a dab pen while out and about.

Though the WTA is currently attached and ready to rock my D020 when I've ran my solo battery dry!

Little un is doing good thanks, I've added a new photo to the thread : One born every minute!

Hope you are well, enjoy!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors