• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

7th Floor Vapor Tamers

cluffy

Vaker
Yep, you have to see it to believe it. I still expected to hear a POP! Thanks Vito, you rock once again. :)

cluffy,

pngwyn

Well VX Clouds have started shipping, seems like the VT would be able to work with these as well, though you might want to do it carefully.. would just be the VT directly on the cloud, then the tube after.. not regretting my VT order at all, can't wait til it arrives =D

5662381827_08a256e630.jpg

pngwyn,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I did not hear that these have started shipping.
Where did you get this information?
The creator has not said that he has started shipping.

Vitolo,

pngwyn

Sorry I didn't mean they started shipping, but orders are being completed so I assumed they were being shipped within the next week or two..? Or am I mistaken.. I figured that's why people were so excited to get their orders completed :lol:

pngwyn,

cluffy

Vaker
WOOHOO! Luckily just went to the DBV site to look at tubing and WALA! The original VT is on sale for $14.99!!!

discounted VT

Sure it's a "second", but for 1/2 price WTH!!!!

Got one and some tubing, soon I will have the VT Trinity!! :brow:

cluffy,

Vitolo

Vaporist
cluffy... you da man. You did it..
I told my wife a week ago I wouldnt be surprised if old cluffy......
cool man congrats! :)

Vitolo,
Guys, I would be a little cautious. While I immediately thought that a 15 vapor tamer is an awesome thing, this is excerpted directly from the ad:

"There are slight blemishments, like glue on the outside of the glass or glue that leaked inside. These are still good to use, just not top-notch, which is why we are offering it at a discount."

Buyer beware. I couldn't read the ad without feeling the need to post. They're probably just fine but be mindful.

charliedontsurf,

cluffy

Vaker
I hear ya charliedontsurf, but I can't imagine 7th Floor selling anything that didn't work correctly. I can take all the blemishes in the world if something functions as it should. I hadn't planned on getting an original because I'm happy with the Fatty and Saturn, but I wanted to get some new tubing and when I saw the deal I figured get two birds stoned at once and save on some shipping!!

cluffy,

Vitolo

Vaporist
That cluffy is a smart shopper. He is always aware of the little "shipping fee Devil"!

Vitolo,

pngwyn

So I got my VT package today! Hooray! But it came in clear when I ordered green, which is sad :(

@Cluffy

What is that silicone sleeve in the last vid? Where can I pick one up?

pngwyn,

cluffy

Vaker
pngwyn, that's just a piece of 1-1/4" silicon tubing I came across in my travels... Sorry but I can't get more of it. It only fits the Fatty I think. It's not food grade or anything, but here's my post with a link to where you can find it in lots of sizes: tubing post

Well I didn't make my super-double-thick coozie for the Saturn, but I did do a little sewing today in order to make a bottle coozie fit:
IMG_0168.jpg

sorry, photobucket is not cooperating today with the editing, can't resize...

cluffy,

pngwyn

Thanks for the link! I wonder if there is anything similar at the hardware store.. I have been using saran wrap and it's working, but very sleazy looking xD

T.T I can't see that pic very well

pngwyn,

pngwyn

They ship via USPS Priority in the states so its 2-3 days I think.. took them 1-2 days to ship my orders.

Here's my VT :) The mouthpiece doesn't match, but meh.. :p

Photoon2011-11-07at1935-1.jpg

I am enjoying it so far! I feel like connecting it directly to the LSV makes the coolness retention a bit worse than when I connect it through a tube, but either way it's really fun to use, and the coolness is great.

pngwyn,

PB88123

Vaporist
What are the dimensions for the saturn vapor tamer? I have a really small freezer in my mini fridge so I would like to know if it fits before I purchase it.

How long is it?
How tall is it / around is it?

Thanks.

PB88123,
It's uglier, made by less competent artists in China, and isn't any cheaper. Typical grasscity weedstar stuff.

charliedontsurf,

guitarscreamngrowler

it sucks i bought a blue vaportamer on monday an still no email from 7th floor about shipping, i got the purchase email. ugh sucks

guitarscreamngrowler,

cluffy

Vaker
I got my blemished VT in the mail yesterday. The blemish is a tiny fleck of glue floating around in the glycerin. It's like the size of a small fly's wing. I think I can live with it... :-P

cluffy,
Top Bottom