7th Floor Vapor Tamer Saturn Freezer Coil(defective) w/ Mouthpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.

pngwyn

I am selling a clear 7th Floor Vapor Tamer Saturn with colored mouthpiece. I used the tamer for about a month when it started leaking a very small amount. I fixed it with a glass repair kit and have used it for a month afterwards with no problems, in which time I let it freeze and unfreeze completely at least 10 times with no signs of leaks. Glycerine loss was VERY minimal, hardly any lost at all.

It may feel a bit risky to buy a defective self-fix, but I have had no problems with it in a month of use/testing after repair.

IMG_5701.jpg

I will also provide a 2-week guarantee period where I will refund your money in full AND pay for your return shipping if it does happen to start leaking from the bead again and you decide to return it. This won't cover unrelated breakages (ie dropping it on the floor, breaking the glass).

Asking is $60 + $10 shipping anywhere in the US, the colored mouthpiece and Saturn VT retailed for about $130 total shipped.

Item has been cleaned 100% thoroughly and glass is flawless besides the bead fix.
Will be shipped securely via USPS.

My eBay feedback is here:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ghettorizzice&ftab=AllFeedback

Any inquiries please let me know. Might be willing to trade, but haven't really thought of anything.

pngwyn,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Haha so my repair tip worked?

Just FYI guys, that repair, if correctly done works a treat...You should be safe with this VT, IMO!

FLskwat,

ninjamaster

Is ALWAYS THERE
FLskwat said:
Haha so my repair tip worked?

Just FYI guys, that repair, if correctly done works a treat...You should be safe with this VT, IMO!

I have a coil at home with a leak!

What did you do to fix the leak?

and is the Tamer a 14 or 18?

thanks
:ninja: Master

ninjamaster,

pngwyn

Indeed FLskwat :)! Thanks for the tip, worked like a charm.

I bought a glass repair kit and it basically solidified onto the glass and is now hard as rock unfortunately I couldn't do it with a little more finesse, but it seems tightly sealed to me..

The tamer is an 18mm joint on both ends (one male/one female obviously), mouthpiece fits into the female end. I can include the 18mm keck clip for the mouthpiece as well.

pngwyn,

Bouldorado

Might be interested, got a few questions though.

Could you plug this directly into a LSV? Or in other words, does it have some kind of screen notch on the bottom male joint?

And regarding use, how long do you have to freeze it for, and how long will it stay cool for?

Bouldorado,

pngwyn

You can plug it directly into an LSV, and a screen fits inside the correct end as well. It does tend to stay cool a little less longer this way since it's so much closer to the heating element.

For a completely frozen tamer I would say about 1 hour or so depending on your freezer. I usually pop mine back in the freezer after use so it doesn't take much time at all to refreeze. The coolness lasts about 20 minutes, it stays cold after, but not really frosty cool.

pngwyn,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom