SideKick by Elev8 Vehicles

Estimated Brahphet

On 7th Floors instagram page they are advertising that they are selling the Sidekick for $200 bucks. WTF that's cheaper than my $235 preorder price. I got say I am a little dissapointed to see that considering I haven't received mine yet. I mean if I wait 7 seven more weeks I can get it cheaper than when I ordered it in december?
any link to this or is it gone?

Estimated Brahphet,

AJS

Calm Consistency
I love the Sidekick vape but I cannot afford it so I am sending it back. Very nice time testing it out so I want to thank 7th Floor for the good time.

Just finished the goodbye Sidekick bowl :rockon:

:peace:
Interesting turn of events...Just finished reading all your wonderful reviews about it.
Oh well! Better to have loved and lost yadda yadda yadda

AJS

Calm Consistency
The 30 day Sidekick money-back guarantee is only good if you do not use the Sidekick. At least that is what Steve Kelnhofer the owner told me.

BEWARE if you think you may want to return this vape the 30 day money back guarantee is a sham.
Wait...really? That's ridiculous.
And I thought you got yours for "free"?
Did they ask you to send it back? or did the refund not actually go through...

Likes2vape

The 30 day Sidekick money-back guarantee is only good if you do not use the Sidekick. At least that is what Steve Kelnhofer the owner just told me.

BEWARE if you think you may want to return this vape the 30 day money back guarantee, DO NOT USE IT because is a sham.

NOT TRUE

So now I cannot send it back. How is that for a cool company to deal with. Beware.
That's bullshit!! How are you supposed to know if you like the vape if you don't try it! What a sham! Shame on you 7th floor!! Total false advertising!! What a disappointment!!

AJS

Calm Consistency
Well have the credit card company talk to Steve himself and say that that's some bullshit.
Edit: So now, since you can't return it, you're forced to purchase it?

SSV_ADAM

Company Rep
Our first rule is Be NIce. As a manfuacturing rep you should have a) read the rules and not posted until approved, and b) not called another member a cry baby. Warning point issued.
Attention World: 1. @steama received a FREE unit, he never even paid for it
2. He "LOVED" the unit and proceeded to blast that all over here and to Steve VIA email
3. about a half an hour after praising the unit via email to steve he sent another
to Steve saying he was sending the unit back.
4. as of right now this cry baby has even received a return shipping label so that we can
pay to return a unit he never paid for and used........

What world do you live in bro? What other companies do this? My advice would be get a job, save $$$, and pay for things you expect in life

SSV_ADAM,

SSV_ADAM

Company Rep
To be clear. WE do honor our 30 Day money back guarantee even if you use it, but only if you DON'T like it and OH you have to pay for it in the first place

SSV_ADAM,

SSV_ADAM

Company Rep
I DID pay for it. I then canceled it

You gave us $$$, we Refunded it. As of right now you've never given us any more $$$ so there is NO refund available as we don't have any of your money.............

SSV_ADAM,

YungLeaner

You gave us $$$, we Refunded it. As of right now you've never given us any more $$$ so there is NO refund available as we don't have any of your money.............
You're going to hurt your company's reputation if you continue to act so unprofessionally...This isn't a matter of "Steama vs. 7th floor" it's just a miscommunication that should be worked out in private. There is already a lot of confusion regarding this vape, its capabilities, the refund program and its manufacturing. Please don't make it worse by conducting yourself like a 17 year old on a public forum.

I'm sure that it will all be worked out fine, and i doubt 7th floor is being dishonest. But this is really not the right place to do it and I believe shipping discussion isn't even allowed on this thread.

Likes2vape

You're going to hurt your company's reputation if you continue to act so unprofessionally...This isn't a matter of "Steama vs. 7th floor" it's just a miscommunication that should be worked out in private. There is already a lot of confusion regarding this vape, its capabilities, the refund program and its manufacturing. Please don't make it worse by conducting yourself like a 17 year old on a public forum.

I'm sure that it will all be worked out fine, and i doubt 7th floor is being dishonest. But this is really not the right place to do it and I believe shipping discussion isn't even allowed on this thread.

I agree the name calling by @SSV_ADAM is truly unprofessional and it does sound like a pissed off 17 year old.

If 7th floor refunded steama and he still choose to use the vape instead of sending it back right away that is just plain wrong and unethical.

YungLeaner

Does anyone know if there are WPA options for the Sidekick? Some guy on reddit offered me one in a trade but the proprietary bubbler, while pretty cool, isn't for me. Too fragile looking and I like my big bongs. @stickstones your description of the Sidekick's radiation makes it seem like a conduction vape that could actually shine through a glass piece

AJS

Calm Consistency
You can always put silicone tubing around the mouthpiece, and slide that over, or in, a M2M, which goes into your Female bubbler.
If it's a male, just have the silicone go around the male end.

If you don't like whips involved, use just enough silione to seal the mouthpiece to the m2m. It'll still be an all glass vapor path...maybe some will be touching the silicone, but barely.

Edit: @YungLeaner

AJS,

DrFunkyMD

So back on topic another thing I learned when calling 7th floor was the $25 buck bubbler attachment was originally going to come from China but that order fell through and now they are making them all by hand as they ship them out. So $25 bucks is looking like a great deal for that piece. Also this is what's holding up my order that I placed on January 5th.
So a little good and and a little bad news for me.

Justpassedu

I did not take advantage of any situation regarding 7th Floor. I communicated with them first thing every single step of the way and have been completely above board and completely honest. So please do not speculate on my character. You don't know me or really the situation for that matter. No one knows but me if I ever intended to keep the Sidekick and I will tell you that I did intend to keep it and pay for it --- there was never any question how much I liked this vape. My finances are nobody's business but that is the reason I sent the sidekick back. Sometimes in life shit happens and we have to do things we would rather not like sending the Sidekick back. I loved the damn thing and I am sure you can read exactly what I thought about it in my posts in this thread.

Not cool at all @Likes2vape
steama i agree with you on this man. They sent you a extra vape after you cancelled it so that's there fault. Plus they stated 30 day money back if you dont like the vape , you got a free one also and your willing to send it back. I applaud you for being honest in the 1st place with the whole situation, many people would have just kept that vape, i don't feel 7th floor handled this correctly at all and should have never came on the forum to bad mouth you like that. If they would have done that to me and than came on the forum like they did i prob would have kept that vape and never used the company again. Anyway whats done is done and we can move on now and get this forum back on topic.

AJS

Calm Consistency
I'm glad some reviews are starting to shine through the initial doubt of this unit. Hopefully, after some minor tweaks and possible temperature changes, this thing can pull through as a top of the line conduction portable. Seems like it's possible.
I've noticed complaints of the cooling rod...maybe they could tweak that so it's still functional, but doesn't suck out so much vapor. Maybe they could have different intensities of cooling to choose from...higher cooling/less vapor, more vapor/less cooling. Would be interesting.

AJS,

Likes2vape

So back on topic another thing I learned when calling 7th floor was the $25 buck bubbler attachment was originally going to come from China but that order fell through and now they are making them all by hand as they ship them out. So $25 bucks is looking like a great deal for that piece. Also this is what's holding up my order that I placed on January 5th.
So a little good and and a little bad news for me.
I was told the same thing this morning. They told me last week they were going to make all the bubblers but now they said they only have 1 guy dedicated to the bubblers so they are cranking them out as fast as they can. I ordered 1/1/16 so you should get yours right after I get mine.:rockon:

Likes2vape,
Top Bottom