• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

7th Floor Processing Time

Zebra Bars

Get to the going before the goin' gets got!
I've had an order processing for 20 days now, and my living arrangements just recently started getting "choppy" (idk where I'm going to be living in the next week) I'm asking anyone that's ever ordered anything from them, how long has it taken you to receive your package? It's nothing special, just a wand/heater stand kit with some screens and picks.

Zebra Bars,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Sorry to hear that. I personally dont know their usual shipping time but i figure if it isnt custom it should be shipped soon. Shoot them a email...they usually are really helpful

YoGranMazPimp,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
20 days? I would contact them, I have never had any order from them take that long to ship. Usually I get my order within a week or so, so this makes me believe that they made a mistake. They do make a lot of mistakes over at 7th floor.. IMO at least.

aesthyrian,

turk

turk
I have ( mouthpiece ), and have another I'm waiting on now...6-8 weeks for them is common....especially on glass they have to make (custom order)...

turk,

SmokingElectricity

I've ordered from them plenty of times and the items always come 2-4 days.

I would definitely contact them.

Check your email for a tracking # as well.

SmokingElectricity,

Zebra Bars

Get to the going before the goin' gets got!
it was just a mistake, Chris, who handles customer service, told me he didn't know why the order was just sitting in their warehouse. After talking to him he sent it out immediately. Thanks for the insight, even you's that have never dealt with them before.

Zebra Bars,

turk

turk
......yeah it depends on WHAT you order....if they have it in stock...you will have a completely different experience than if you order "custom glass"...

turk,
Top Bottom