Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Heos

Yeah, i assumed as much about getting stuck. Desconsidering function, do you find they behave similarly in terms of even roasting, taste, etc?

Have you tried the spherical in the SSV/DBV as well?

I think the spherical LSV connection is a bit better in taste, but requires rotation to keep even. Used right, I think it can roast as even as the ground glass, but the bowl in general is wider.

And no, only tried GonG connections with SSV and DBV. I've used the standard SSV once, but it wasn't enough to say too much about it.

Heos,
Reactions: vorrange

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I think the spherical LSV connection is a bit better in taste, but requires rotation to keep even. Used right, I think it can roast as even as the ground glass, but the bowl in general is wider.

And no, only tried GonG connections with SSV and DBV. I've used the standard SSV once, but it wasn't enough to say too much about it.

So, if you consider function AND process, the spherical ends up winning, despite the larger bowl and the need for rotation, it would prevent eventual acidents more easily. Thanks man! :tup:

vorrange,

Ethnobotanist

........始解........
Interesting reading :) Unfortunately my LSV is still sitting unopened in the unopened parcel it arrived it.

Right now I feel too low to even consider vaping...I can only imagine how susceptible I'll be to burnout from even the tiniest vape. Hopefully after another weekend of convalescing, I'll be able to unbox and post up a mini review...

Gutted about wasting my holiday leave from work over the christmas/new year period being ill. It was nearly an entire year of holiday entitlement which I used up too:mad:

Ethnobotanist,
how does the LSV stand up to an, inh, or a solo? / vice versa

besides the fact one isnt portable and the others are, im talking vapor cloud density n really getting the most out of your bud

itchmynipple,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
LSV is on the way!

Soon I'll join the LSV family!

I would like to thanks Vitolo for hooking me up and to vorrange who helped me decide on the LSV!

m0sh,
Reactions: vorrange
where did you order your LSV? im trying to make an account on there homepage as the LSV seems to be only 189.00$ but my computer must be messed up it Wont allow me to sign in OR order the device without signing in it, it wont go in my cart:doh:

itchmynipple,

Heos

besides the fact one isnt portable and the others are, im talking vapor cloud density n really getting the most out of your bud

Owning the Solo I can say the LSV is leagues ahead of it. I love the solo now, and it provides great tasty milks of vapor, but nothing compares to the LSV. It's extremely dense vapor very quickly with an unhampered air path. It's just a machine honestly.

Vitolo

Vaporist

In the area of extraction, it stands up the same, once you have the rythm...
In the area of the size of hits, and also cloudage, the LSV has the advantage due to it's wide bore design.
The draw on the LSV is MUCH freer that the draw on the vapes you mentioned, (which are not powered by outlet connection, but by battery)... so watch out!

Vitolo,
Reactions: NewVape
In the area of extraction, it stands up the same, once you have the rythm...
In the area of the size of hits, and also cloudage, the LSV has the advantage due to it's wide bore design.
The draw on the LSV is MUCH freer that the draw on the vapes you mentioned, (which are not powered by outlet connection, but by battery)... so watch out!

thanks man, im a pretty heavy smoker, rollin dime-dub joints a few times a day all day long, i cant wait to get out of that behavior. with a much clearer and healthier mind! with this vape quitting the smoking aspect should be much easier, this will be for my sunday relax days, so tolerance from smoking to vapor should dull out in time.

i was finally able to order the LSV! cant wait!

also, this would just be a cool bonus IMO, but does hash build up similiar to the SSV?

Vitolo

Vaporist
This video originally is my "wand hash" video, but I did the titles on here to reflect a stop smoking message on a much more public venue, where another message other than "stop smoking" would not be appropriate. (they asked me for one that did not mention any MMJ related words)
See the thickness of vapor~

m0sh

Fantastic video Vitolo! Words can't describe the thickness of your vapor...wow

You said in terms of extraction this and the solo is the same...that must mean that the LSV will vaporize .1g faster than the solo correct?

I also see you stir a little bit, I'm guessing it because its hash (solo needs no stirring with herb IMO)

where did you order your LSV? im trying to make an account on there homepage as the LSV seems to be only 189.00$ but my computer must be messed up it Wont allow me to sign in OR order the device without signing in it, it wont go in my cart:doh:

Like I said before, Vito hooked me up :)

m0sh,
Reactions: Vitolo

tdandre

maconheiro revolucionario
Fantastic video Vitolo! Words can't describe the thickness of your vapor...wow

You said in terms of extraction this and the solo is the same...that must mean that the LSV will vaporize .1g faster than the solo correct?

I also see you stir a little bit, I'm guessing it because its hash (solo needs no stirring with herb IMO)

Like I said before, Vito hooked me up :)

it goes through this amount of plant a little faster than the solo, but i find it to work really better with a little more.
and yes you have to stir to improve and even the extraction.

tdandre,

m0sh

I see...well not needing to stir with the Solo is probably its biggest advantage IMO

How much more would you use?

With the solo morning session is .1g ... after work session is .12g - .14g

With the cloud I remember using .16g

m0sh,

Krimidad

Is the WPA required, or can you just hold the LSV firm against a packed bowl for the same effect? I wish wickiepipe sold the WPA...

Krimidad,

Vitolo

Vaporist
In the vid, I use no WPA~
I always stir, by habit, for tasty even hits... you can use it "stir free"
(some prefer shaken and not stirred)

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Great video Vitolo. I gotta try your puffing technique when not using the WPA. What setting did you have that on in the last video?

Steele Concept,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Thanks Vitolo. I like 3:00 when using the WPA, without it 12 seems a bit low... between the two at 1:30 should be a sweet spot. Professional vaporist consultant Vitolo FTW.

Steele Concept,

lwien

My settings on the LSV is the same with the WPA or the wand. 12:00-1:00 is perfect for me. 1:30 and it gets REALLY dark. 2:00 and I combust. All this with a medium draw, neither really slow or even remotely fast.

SC, I wonder why you have to up the temp when using the WPA. I'm using the shorty. I would imagine that the regular one keeps the bud a bit further from the HE and would therefore require a bit more heat, eh? Don't know which size you're using.

lwien,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
My settings on the LSV is the same with the WPA or the wand. 12:00-1:00 is perfect for me. 1:30 and it gets REALLY dark. 2:00 and I combust. All this with a medium draw, neither really slow or even remotely fast.

SC, I wonder why you have to up the temp when using the WPA. I'm using the shorty. I would imagine that the regular one keeps the bud a bit further from the HE and would therefore require a bit more heat, eh/

Perhaps lwien, I use the shorty. I also tend to rotate the unit to get an even spread, this probably disperses the heat more. I'll try switching to a lower temp and not rotating the LSV over the material. Like Vitolo says this thing is a vapor tool and as such there is gonna be some variation in use.

It's an art and a science ;)

Steele Concept,
Top Bottom