Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Vital

Last edited:

Razshiro

I found an even lower price for the angled water pipe adapter! Use the Coupon Code: "FUNFIVE" on checkout, and you can get it for $16 with free shipping! :o

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LSV-Angled...494748?hash=item23b5e4525c:g:wYAAAOSwwDJcNihE

EDIT: CORRECTION...if you use the coupon code "FUNFIVE" it will be taken off in additon to the automatic 20% off discounted price.

Your price including free shipping: $11 :o:o:o:o:o
F*******, lucky you, i can't find this adapter anywhere in europe and the shipping cost is 43,60$ from your link !!!! OMFG :mental::disgust::\

BTW i love my LSV, my only complaint is the vapor is a little on the hot side with the original wand, i need to try with a M2M asap ... Overall i'm really happy with this vape, strong potent vapor from the 1st hit , i like it !!

Vital

F*******, lucky you, i can't find this adapter anywhere in europe and the shipping cost is 43,60$ from your link !!!! OMFG :mental::disgust::\

BTW i love my LSV, my only complaint is the vapor is a little on the hot side with the original wand, i need to try with a M2M asap ... Overall i'm really happy with this vape, strong potent vapor from the 1st hit , i like it !!

Unfortunately they do a similar thing with their tubing. They're charging $10.92 to ship a 20ft. piece of tubing that sells for $16. :hmm:

Last edited:

hoptimum

arb

Semi shaved ape

The m2m adapter works far better imo for whatever that's worth.
DSC-0359.jpg

I gotta say again just how much I love this grinder!!

Vital

Last edited:

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
The m2m adapter works far better imo for whatever that's worth.
DSC-0359.jpg

I gotta say again just how much I love this grinder!!
Is that the four inch grinder? Madri-Guy got me one last summer, but I put it away until the crop was cured, and forgot it until you posted this. I got it out, threw in some Chem Dawg, then found I couldn't open it. Had to wait for Madri-Guy to get home. If you can imagine coming home at the end of a long day, and your Mom is there, waiting for you to open her grinder, then you have a glimpse into the sad life of Madri-Guy.
Anyway, my 7th Floor Grinder is the powder coat in purple, and once it was open I found it did a nice job. I'm very pleased. I wish mine said Kitten, because POW! So nice. You win, but I'm second.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Is that the four inch grinder? Madri-Guy got me one last summer, but I put it away until the crop was cured, and forgot it until you posted this. I got it out, threw in some Chem Dawg, then found I couldn't open it. Had to wait for Madri-Guy to get home. If you can imagine coming home at the end of a long day, and your Mom is there, waiting for you to open her grinder, then you have a glimpse into the sad life of Madri-Guy.
Anyway, my 7th Floor Grinder is the powder coat in purple, and once it was open I found it did a nice job. I'm very pleased. I wish mine said Kitten, because POW! So nice. You win, but I'm second.

I will gladly be second you any day young lady.........glad he was able to open it and yes it is the four inch Mrs arb couldn't open it either so don't sweat it.
Being a delicate flower has it's downside I reckon.
:brow:

Razshiro

Last edited:

Razshiro

I would like this angled adapter but in "Small" version if possible, i see only the large one on the website... I'm going to contact them, thanks Buds of War & Vital ;).

edit: Customer service contacted, wait & see !!

Elev8 answered me and unfortunatly the short version of the angled WPA doesn't exist :\... I will buy the straight one asap here in EU ...

Btw i don't use the original wand anymore i made a mouthpiece with a 18mm M2M adapter(screen bowl inside), drop down F2F adapter 18/14(for hold some heat) with the Herborizer bent glass mouthpiece = smoother vapor, better shape for my lips, i can rip this badboy as i want now !!! Awesome
IMG-20190222-082636.jpg

IMG-20190222-082654.jpg

Last edited:

ilikechinesefood

Kitty Meowmein
So got a new lsv and a pieve or two from elev8 since my old ones were stolen by the popo. Logged in for the first time in years and it's the 4th anniversary of when I created an account spooky..

But anyways my tldr question... is the heater still pulled out to the dash or whatever on the new ones with the new heater cover I guess?

Dang feb21st I guess this thread is ded.

AJS

Calm Consistency
So got a new lsv and a pieve or two from elev8 since my old ones were stolen by the popo. Logged in for the first time in years and it's the 4th anniversary of when I created an account spooky..

But anyways my tldr question... is the heater still pulled out to the dash or whatever on the new ones with the new heater cover I guess?

You’re gunna love it man. Sold to my friend but it was a beast of a vape. May not need to pull the heater out, I would just follow the instructions they have, if it’s in there go for it. It’s easy to do. Or just turn on and give it a whirl and see how it goes first. Make sure it’s fully cooled down if you’re touching the guts tho!!!!

howie105

Welcome back and good news nothing has changed with the LSV heater wise.

Top Bottom