Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Herb-nerd

7th Floor: Engineer & Designer
Company Rep
Gotcha

I probably pushed the heater down a little to use it in this configuration - it was a while ago.

Im not sure the glass over the heating element would really provide "purer" hits over ceramic, I understand why people want all glass air-paths, but it really is nothing more than marketing from my experience and research. The heater has to be made from a suitably inert material - ceramic is suitably inert as is aluminium and glass.
Some people get uppity about aluminium causing parkinson's disease but they clearly haven't read any medical or scientific literature on the matter. The volcano has been certified as a medical device - i doubt that they got that on the merits of an "all glass air path".

As for the LSV nail kit deal - there may be something upcoming that would satisfy your request, but i would need to confirm if this is still the case.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I actually find the the sometimes wonky heating element really irritates me. For no reason other than i hate that fact that it isn't straight! I have been thinking of a way to help it stay better positioned without costing too much money to produce new components.

@Joel W. I am afraid i didn't quite follow that

Agreed! This bothered me about the LSV. Luckily it wasn't hard to remove the glass core to access the heating element and shift it's position. Although it doesn't seem to want to sit 'straight' its almost as if the wires inside the vape aren't allowing it to sit straight. What about some sort of modified mounting sleeve to hold the wires in place?

Since I shifted the heating rod a bit more centered, I'm noticing a HUGE improvement in the distribution of heat. It's still not quite straight (and I have a feeling it will shift again if dropped). But I can tell a difference already

Quickie

I think I've stumbled onto greatness :luv:

By putting the crafty liquid pad in the WPA I'm creating an oven very similar to the crafty's oven. The screen stoppers of the WPA hold the pad perfectly in place and I haven't had any ABV escape through the sides. I would know because the WPA is connected to my cyclone adapter which has a screen that would catch anything. :tup:

I'm new to the LSV but this is my first time white walling my bubbler. (except that one time I combusted :nope:)

With the liquid pad heat gets bounced around a few times and I'm getting the best extraction I've ever got with the LSV.

Anyone else on here have an LSV and mighty / crafty? you guys have to try this :love:

LoL Saw you on another site. I'm seriously considering adding this to my glass vape collection. I've tried whip vapes but I prefer using bongs and glass (personal preference). My only issue is I drop at least one glass piece every couple months so I have to get heavy duty glass pieces. So basically I'm wondering how strong/sturdy is the unit and can it take a drop?

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
LoL Saw you on another site. I'm seriously considering adding this to my glass vape collection. I've tried whip vapes but I prefer using bongs and glass (personal preference). My only issue is I drop at least one glass piece every couple months so I have to get heavy duty glass pieces. So basically I'm wondering how strong/sturdy is the unit and can it take a drop?

Possibly as durable as this:shrug:
Edit: He removed the GLASS

Quickie

That video was actually pretty funny. I've seen a video where someone bangs the unit against a table a few times to demonstrate durability. However from what I remember he didn't really show the internal's afterwords. Although it did still work which is promising.

It has probably been answered before, I'm sure I'm not the only one who drops Vaporizers lol.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Possibly as durable as this:shrug:

That's hilarious, :rofl:. I'd seen his other video where he smacks his DBV with a hammer, but not this one.

There is also a video of a DBV clone being ran over my a truck, :lol:

I'm sure you could tie two LSVs together and make a pair of bad-ass nun chucks.

So basically I'm wondering how strong/sturdy is the unit and can it take a drop?

As already stated, the only worry is the $30 heater cover that is easily replaced. Even then it is surrounded by a metal shield. m2m adapters are cheap from china if you prefer using them.

Herb-nerd

Company Rep
Agreed! This bothered me about the LSV. Luckily it wasn't hard to remove the glass core to access the heating element and shift it's position. Although it doesn't seem to want to sit 'straight' its almost as if the wires inside the vape aren't allowing it to sit straight. What about some sort of modified mounting sleeve to hold the wires in place?

Since I shifted the heating rod a bit more centered, I'm noticing a HUGE improvement in the distribution of heat. It's still not quite straight (and I have a feeling it will shift again if dropped). But I can tell a difference already
The Two LSV's i had came with wonky elements (probably from international shipping) and it was a pain for the first 10 minutes or so to get it back into alignment but since then they are both still straight as sexually i claim to be!

I just take off the hc when cold and have a fiddle with my fingers to get it into position - rotate it a little and see if the wires can help hold it where it need by rather than pull it askew.

Its not ideal, but not a big issue either - regardless, it is being addressed but it takes time to get a design, then samples, then ship the order over (freight can be a timely and aggravating process) and start implementing it and selling.

Last edited:

Herb-nerd

Company Rep
That's hilarious, :rofl:. I'd seen his other video where he smacks his DBV with a hammer, but not this one.

There is also a video of a DBV clone being ran over my a truck, :lol:

I'm sure you could tie two LSVs together and make a pair of bad-ass nun chucks.

As already stated, the only worry is the $30 heater cover that is easily replaced. Even then it is surrounded by a metal shield. m2m adapters are cheap from china if you prefer using them.

LSV nunchucks could be a future product i'm thinking :p

The 7th floor vapes are made from metal, metal, more metal, and a well mounted heater control circuit which will not be damaged by any drops (unless it is dropped right on the shaft of the rheostat!). The ceramic heater is brittle, but mounted to ensure that no drops will cause it to move and break from any impact.

Tweak is dead on, the only thing to worry about is the glass HC and wand maybe - but they are pretty cheap (especially knockoff from ebay until you can acquire the funds for official quality 7th floor parts hehe)

I am hoping to get some organised discussion set up to allow all you loyal patrons to suggest improvements, parts and accessories. Truly - we owe it all - to your loyalty guys! 7th floor wouldn't be where it is and i wouldn't have this job or opportunity if it wasn't for your die-hard loyalty! I am sure i speak for every 7th floor employee also who can't be here to corroborate my proclamations.

We want to work to help satisfy the wants and needs of our customers by consensus using forums such as this.

The idea is: is You guys want to see M2m adapter with baskets - we will aim provide them as an accessory or possibly an option when purchasing.
You are the market guys, so it only makes sense right?

All the best - i'm excited to dramatically elevate my CB1 receptor modulation for the first time in 18 hours:leaf: :rockon:

Hearbneard!

Last edited:

lwien

An LSV stand? Could be horizontal or vertical to keep it in one place rather than rolling around. With that stiff and heavy AC cord pulling it on one end, things can get a bit dicey with the LSV rolling off of a table onto the floor.

The M2M with a screen basket works better than the WPA for me for a few reasons;

More efficiency.
No stirring required.
More even ABV "burn".
Allows the LSV to be operated at a lower temp
No need to remove the end cap

Last edited:

Herb-nerd

Company Rep
An LSV stand? Could be horizontal or vertical to keep it in one place rather than rolling around. With that stiff and heavy AC cord pulling it on one end, things can get a bit dicey with the LSV rolling off of a table onto the floor.

The M2M with a screen basket works better than the WPA for me for a few reasons;

More efficiency.
No stirring required.
More even ABV "burn".
Allows the LSV to be operated at a lower temp
No need to remove the end cap

I'll pass on your opinion (along with post count) to steve as i usually do with good posts on here.
We were looking into it as of a few days ago when it was brought to my attention.

I did actually discuss LSV stands about 8 months back but that seems to come to a stop.

I generally don't have an issue with LSV's rolling off of a table due to the temp knob but i have pulled it off catching the cable with my foot.

I think a good stand would need to hold the LSV upright (to reduce body temperature of the unit) and have the ability to pivot +90 degrees to more than horizontal angle to allow the use of the whip kit that emulated the SSV with GG HC.

Other configurations would become available if that were to come to fruition such as wands with female sphericals for the LSV in this configuration

(just a though, whats the consensus?)

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker

Hey! I'm working on that! about to spend $2700 on a CNC mill so I can make my own LSV stand!

If only I didn't have to wait 12 weeks for them to build my machine :rant:

18mto18madaptor2.jpg

Included free with most 18mm female bubblers on Dhgate.com

lwien

I generally don't have an issue with LSV's rolling off of a table due to the temp knob

I don't have an issue either, but many here do.

I think a good stand would need to hold the LSV upright (to reduce body temperature of the unit) and have the ability to pivot +90 degrees to more than horizontal angle to allow the use of the whip kit that emulated the SSV with GG HC.

Is the whip kit that popular? Personally, I think a whip kit defeats one of the main advantages of the LSV which is the glass air and vapor path but if you sell quite a few of them, than it may make sense.

Hey! I'm working on that! about to spend $2700 on a CNC mill so I can make my own LSV stand!

Ooops.....:uhoh:......sorry.

Last edited:

Herb-nerd

Company Rep
I couldn't tell you if the whip kit is popular, but if it is a feature that can be implemented and allow the LSV to share some qualities with the SSV then it seems reasonable to include it.

The CNC mill would certainly help with designing a stand and rapid prototyping!
I may need to speak more to you about that

lwien

I couldn't tell you if the whip kit is popular, but if it is a feature that can be implemented and allow the LSV to share some qualities with the SSV then it seems reasonable to include it.

Couldn't you just ask Steve what the percentage of whip kit sales are to LSV sales?

I would think that for many, the reason why they like the LSV's is because it doesn't use whips which can add some taste of their own while also allowing providing more surface area for condensation to take place. I would also think that if someone wanted to use whips, they'd get the SSV or the DBV instead.

Why use whips on a vaporizer that is known for it's glass air and vapor paths along with it's glass mating to water tools?

While I have no doubt that there are some who would want to use whips with it, I'd think that it's such a small percentage that it wouldn't be worth the investment to design a stand for the use of them. On the other hand, I could be totally off base with this.

It would be interesting to know how many LSV whip kits are actually sold, eh?

Herb-nerd

Company Rep
Couldn't you just ask Steve what the percentage of whip kit sales are to LSV sales?

I would think that for many, the reason why they like the LSV's is because it doesn't use whips which can add some taste of their own while also allowing providing more surface area for condensation to take place. I would also think that if someone wanted to use whips, they'd get the SSV or the DBV instead.

Why use whips on a vaporizer that is known for it's glass air and vapor paths along with it's glass mating to water tools?

While I have no doubt that there are some who would want to use whips with it, I'd think that it's such a small percentage that it wouldn't be worth the investment to design a stand for the use of them. On the other hand, I could be totally off base with this.

It would be interesting to know how many LSV whip kits are actually sold, eh?
It might of been more accurate to say i don't know off the top of my head the number of whip kits :D

I agree it might be not worth that investment, but if engineered intelligently it can be incorporated for little additional cost.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
I use the 18M2M(W/ ELB) in the LSV. Then a
18mm female to 14mm male adapter on top of the 18m2m. I then have a whip attacthed to the 14mm male side going over the ground glass joint. I can pull the whip with the reducer connected to clear.
DIY whip kit. It really works.

dimildarko

Looking for the log owners who also own an LSV. Do you guys find you get a decent use put of both your log and LSV?

I currently own an E-Nano and love using it with a bubbler. I was thinking the LSV would be good for if friends come over or if I know I'm going to want to use a lot of herb (rather than packing up up 2-3 stems or GonGs in the E-Nano).

I just don't want it to be a thing where I buy one and the other sits unused, because they are simular beats after all.

Top Bottom