• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Herb-nerd

7th Floor: Engineer & Designer
Company Rep
This was something me and another 7th floor employee hooked up for passable dabs.
I think that was one of the few times i got the sweats from reasonably sized glob :rofl:
TwLaSBQ.jpg

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
This was something me and another 7th floor employee hooked up for passable dabs.
http://i.imgur.com/TwLaSBQ.jpg
I think that was one of the few times i got the sweats from reasonably sized glob
Well, at least we know you like pizza, cigarettes, and soda..........all on the floor. :D

Last edited:

Herb-nerd

Company Rep
Good thing the LSV thread is more of a boys club. I know a few FC ladies that would resent that. :rofl:
Its not conjecture based on assumed gender roles, just fact :p
" A maid, or housemaid or maidservant, is a female person employed in domestic service"
I pay my girlfriend in LSV usage and in return get a cleaning service :tup:

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Its not conjecture based on assumed gender roles, just fact :p
" A maid, or housemaid or maidservant, is a female person employed in domestic service"
I pay my girlfriend in LSV usage and in return get a cleaning service :tup:
Sounds like we have a future politician!

You know Im just kidding! Lots of bad news on FC today, so just trying to bring laughter.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Broke out the Purple Purple LSV tonight for a session or two!
Since buying the VRIP Heat Wand i have changed to using my LSV with the VRIP bowl setup.
The VRIP bowl has an 19mm ground glass female cup and the LSV rotates in there very smoothly!!
It also has a glass honeycomb filter, so no metal!! Except for the LSV screen...

I like to tun the LSV to around 2PM which is hot for me.
With my M2M i use it at 11:30...
I find i have a lot more control with the ground glass joints as i can seal/carb at will during a hit.

The flavour and taste of the the hits has vastly improved!!
Almost as good as my VRIP but not quite there as the LSV is a beast!!
I am way more comfortable using my VRIP but have had the LSV for longer and still love using it!!
It is definitely a standard vape!!! Gotta know how to use the clutch for this bad boy!

My LSV is a winner as it heats up fast and is ready sooner than any of my other vapes ( except Herbie...)
Hits like a hammer or can be whispy blue!
I can handle this vape dry which is quite a compliment!
Whitewalls any of my WT's with ease.

An all rounder that should be in any vapers arsenal!
:tup::tup:

shredder

shredder,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

TheBlazingBeast

Hey all! I've been in talks with a DHGate retailer because I was hoping to get some sort of custom M2M adapter created. I'm here to ask if this is something you'd consider buying or deem useful.

It would include some sort of glass screen that could cradle a metal screen in there. An all glass screen would be ideal but not sure how realistic of a demand that'd be. The use of M2M's have been on the rise and I thought the LSV forum would be a good place to gauge reactions on this.

A honeycomb design would be pretty simple as many glass screen honeycomb bowl slides for combustion are made. However after watching this forum I'm also intrigued by the difference using an ELB or similar screen has. Perhaps somebody with a little more knowledge on air pathways and convection would be able to come up with a more ambitious design? Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Herb-nerd

Company Rep
im intrigued as to what you are describing here? and when you would use it with an LSV.

I am looking into new glass set-ups and components to sell at 7th floor which will help our customers get the most from their vaporizers, this seems similar to your post.

TheBlazingBeast

Something along the lines of this:
aDH0whH.jpg

except with a GonG connection on both sides. The glass screen inside wouldn't necessarily have to be a honeycomb but the honeycomb does work well with the flat stainless steel screens.

I'm eager to hear others opinions for other glass screen ideas. I'd like an all glass pathway if possible. Something that would keep the load secure, not have too much draw resistance, while still allowing for great vapor production.

Herb-nerd

Company Rep
aDH0whH.jpg

except with a GonG connection on both sides. The glass screen inside wouldn't necessarily have to be a honeycomb but the honeycomb does work well with the flat stainless steel screens.

I'm eager to hear others opinions for other glass screen ideas. I'd like an all glass pathway if possible. Something that would keep the load secure, not have too much draw resistance, while still allowing for great vapor production.
i see, so just like a normal M2M adapter but with a fixed glass screen to reduce the need for a steel one?

sweetherb

aDH0whH.jpg

I have been thinking this exact same thing for some time now. This would make the glass "modular" in that you can choose your favorite piece, then your favourite vape and vape away! I can already think of several combos....

sweetherb,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
im intrigued as to what you are describing here? and when you would use it with an LSV.

I am looking into new glass set-ups and components to sell at 7th floor which will help our customers get the most from their vaporizers, this seems similar to your post.

Herb-Nerd, what I'd *LOVE* to see is an 18mm male-2-male with a hole in the side (for carb action). I'd like to have flame-polished male fittings so they slide easier when rotating the LSV (I rotate as I hit to ensure even distribution of heat).

We use a VapeXhale screen installed inside the male to male fitting to hold herbs. I think we should keep using these removable baskets as they do get dirty quite fast and require frequent cleanings.

vxh-002-elb-vapexhale-ez-load-bowls-elb-pack-of-4-1.202.jpg

And here's what one looks like installed in the end of the M2M
Szvc5MJ.jpg

I've actually placed a custom request with @yeti_house_glass for a carb'd M2M to match another piece I just ordered from him.

Herb-nerd

Company Rep
Herb-Nerd, what I'd *LOVE* to see is an 18mm male-2-male with a hole in the side (for carb action). I'd like to have flame-polished male fittings so they slide easier when rotating the LSV (I rotate as I hit to ensure even distribution of heat).

We use a VapeXhale screen installed inside the male to male fitting to hold herbs. I think we should keep using these removable baskets as they do get dirty quite fast and require frequent cleanings.

vxh-002-elb-vapexhale-ez-load-bowls-elb-pack-of-4-1.202.jpg

And here's what one looks like installed in the end of the M2M
Szvc5MJ.jpg

I've actually placed a custom request with @yeti_house_glass for a carb'd M2M to match another piece I just ordered from him.

This is actually exactly what me and Steve has been discussing yesterday (and for the past few weeks).

We are ready to go ahead and produce some extra accessories and glass to better suit the requests of the patrons of this forum.

Basket screen like the ones here were my go to solution thus far and we have order in some samples of basket screen to see what we can do with them

If anyone could get some more pictures or a sketch in pain, i can mock it up in CAD and send it over to the boss.

I am currently trying to fix some faulty ram and re-seat my GPU heatsink (again!) so i can't get into my 3d deign software as of yet - otherwise i would be drawing something up to match your description myself.

The link to the M2M pic you posted doesn't work also. i accessed through a proxy and it seems to be an issue with my location. Not the picture

I agree that care will need to be taken with carb placement as it will get very hot when used a few times, it would have to be somewhat separated from the main stream of heated air.

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
This is actually exactly what me and Steve has been discussing yesterday (and for the past few weeks).

We are ready to go ahead and produce some extra accessories and glass to better suit the requests of the patrons of this forum.

Basket screen like the ones here were my go to solution thus far and we have order in some samples of basket screen to see what we can do with them

If anyone could get some more pictures or a sketch in pain, i can mock it up in CAD and send it over to the boss.

I am currently trying to fix some faulty ram and re-seat my GPU heatsink (again!) so i can't get into my 3d deign software as of yet - otherwise i would be drawing something up to match your description myself.

The link to the M2M pic you posted doesn't work also. i accessed through a proxy and it seems to be an issue with my location. Not the picture

I agree that care will need to be taken with carb placement as it will get very hot when used a few times, it would have to be somewhat separated from the main stream of heated air.

That's awesome! What CAD software are you using? I've been mainly using OpenSCAD for my product designs

I like the carbed idea! Maybe with a side carb like JoDa does so it doesn't get too hot to touch?
Ya know, I don't think it really needs to be a carb tube per-say. I have an 18mm Carb'd GonG stem for my Nano from Joda, the carb tube broke off cleanly, so now it's just a hole in the side of the WPA. Seems to be working perfectly. I haven't had any problems with temperature.

I seriously think poking a 5mm hole in the side of an 18mm M2M would be sufficient.

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Herb-nerd

Company Rep
That's awesome! What CAD software are you using? I've been mainly using OpenSCAD for my product designs

Ya know, I don't think it really needs to be a carb tube per-say. I have an 18mm Carb'd GonG stem for my Nano from Joda, the carb tube broke off cleanly, so now it's just a hole in the side of the WPA. Seems to be working perfectly. I haven't had any problems with temperature.

I seriously think poking a 5mm hole in the side of an 18mm M2M would be sufficient.

You may well be right!

I use Autodesk Inventor and SOLIDWORKS a the moment

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
That's great! Probably due to how you don't have to keep the lsv on the bowl between hits. If someone likes leaving it on the m2m between hits it would probably get hot, but I wouldn't recommend that usage pattern anyhow.
hmm,i guess the carb is all about not having to lift the lsv between hits. nothing for me though as it would require additional care,focus,hands to manipulate the carb.

regarding the male 2 male adapter, i like the ones supplied with dhgate glass the most,they have a small ring where a screen can be installed. the screen is domed just a little bit and will not move, freddy illustrated it well. bigger holes from a glass screen would let more of my fine crushed material through,which i dont like :)

sorry for the negativity its meant to be constructive :)

Top Bottom