• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
So my ABV gets unevenly done, some will be green some will be brown. This is in the shorty transfer wand and my heating element is pulled far out. I stir as well..

ElevatedMindset,
Reactions: Rocket

Rocket

Danger Zone!
Do you mean a lot of green or just the odd speck? Maybe a photo would help someone else suggest something.

Rocket,

SurfinMobile

So I'm going to go with the all silver lsv , 14 mm wpa shorty and the saturn vapor tamer... does anyone know off a promo code that I can use? Thanks again for everyone's help!

SurfinMobile,
Reactions: ataxian

SurfinMobile

Just placed my order and also threw in some screen replacements and a bag of Herbal Blends Sativah- (supposed to make you go to bed with good vivid dreams from what I read) but won't be the primary herb of course ;). I can't wait till this vape comes as this will be my first ever vape experience :) I'll post results as soon as I get it.

Rocket

Danger Zone!
Just placed my order and also threw in some screen replacements and a bag of Herbal Blends Sativah- (supposed to make you go to bed with good vivid dreams from what I read) but won't be the primary herb of course ;). I can't wait till this vape comes as this will be my first ever vape experience :) I'll post results as soon as I get it.
Well you're for a treat enjoy!

TNK

Ok for the last month or so I've been using the honeycomb diffuser with the lsv.

I like everything about it.
- The diffuser seems to work well with cooling down the heat produced from the heating element, not all of it, but good enough considering I thought the straight wand was a straight shot of heat.
- Delivers a potent hit
- The wand itself is cooler to the touch especially by the bowl/ wand area. The diffuser does seem to transfer the heat all around the honeycomb so you can grab it.
- I like the fact that the wand is bent at an angle towards me so I can hit it with out bending my head forward.
-Weighs less than my custom made wand. This I like because my heater cover moves around less.

What is there not to like at least for me. I also use the wand with the EQ screen, this allows me to remove the h/c screen and I'm confident the EQ screen will not fall out of the wand.

BTW I also have been trying out this wand with the EQ itself, very nice, I'll have to post on the EQ thread later.

That's it for now, I'm a happy camper :rofl:

Blown

First impressions from a new jedhi:

I love it. I have only vaped two bowls so far using the shorty 14mm WPA. Incidentally--after my first bowl I noticed a chip on the outside of it. It is not in the way if function but I'm a little bummed to have either immediately chipped it with out my noticing it or it was shipped chipped. In any way I will be trying a M2M adapter as soon as I can get myself to my LHS.

I am looking forward to mastering my draw and milking every last cannabanoid from my bud. I can't wait to vape at low temps and taste the fresh buds. Does anyone have a preference of moisture content in material?

Customer service was spot on. I ordered through 7th floor and needed to change my shipping address. When I went to do this I noticed they were offering free shipping for orders over 100--but there were no toggles for me to select this free option...so I sent an email and received the discount. I received the unit 10 days after I ordered it.

I'm not a glass collector but I can sense a lot of glass temptations in my future.

Thank you for all the information shared in this thread.

Blown,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
Ok for the last month or so I've been using the honeycomb diffuser with the lsv.

I like everything about it.
- The diffuser seems to work well with cooling down the heat produced from the heating element, not all of it, but good enough considering I thought the straight wand was a straight shot of heat.
- Delivers a potent hit
- The wand itself is cooler to the touch especially by the bowl/ wand area. The diffuser does seem to transfer the heat all around the honeycomb so you can grab it.
- I like the fact that the wand is bent at an angle towards me so I can hit it with out bending my head forward.
-Weighs less than my custom made wand. This I like because my heater cover moves around less.

What is there not to like at least for me. I also use the wand with the EQ screen, this allows me to remove the h/c screen and I'm confident the EQ screen will not fall out of the wand.

BTW I also have been trying out this wand with the EQ itself, very nice, I'll have to post on the EQ thread later.

That's it for now, I'm a happy camper :rofl:

Have you posted a picture of the honeycomb diffuser, if not can you post it? I'm really interested.

ElevatedMindset,
Reactions: Rocket

Vitolo

Vaporist
I feel so slow witted... for never having tried this before.
I get so many DBV wands for friends too.
Today I filled a new DBV wand that was not on a tube, and stuck it in my LSV
Admittedly, the tube end of a DBV wand is an unorthodox shape for a mouthpiece..
but what a great thick and flavorful hit I was provided for my experimentation!
I would not recommend this for regular use unless you are gentle.. the DBV wand
is not as thick a glass as an LSV transfer wand.

Throwie

Woah, I just did something similar. I randomly decided to put the lsv transfer wand into my EHLE's downstem and it seals up just perfectly, I got 3 of the biggest hits of my life. Normally with the shorty adapter and the size of my piece I guess the airflow is too much and I tend to run out of breathe, with this way my bong fills up with milk instantly and its quite thick, the load browns more quicker too, but damn the clouds were huge and I'm wasted. :o

Last edited:

lwien

Woah, I just did something similar. I randomly decided to put the lsv transfer wand into my EHLE's downstem and it seals up just perfectly, I got 3 of the biggest hits of my life. Normally with the shorty adapter and the size of my piece I guess the airflow is too much and I tend to run out of breathe, with this way my bong fills up with milk instantly and its quite thick, the load browns more quicker too, but damn the clouds were huge and I'm wasted. :o

Yeah, when I first go my LSV, they sent me the wrong size WPA, so when I sent it back for exchange, I still wanted to use my bong so I thought, what the hell, I'll try mating the transfer wand to the downstem. Wahllla.................some very nice hits. A bit awkward, but it works.

Korben

Thrilled
Modnote: Post content removed. Please do not re-post from other forums. Since this was a direct paste, it also contained the spammy keywords that were inserted by the other forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Korben,

SurfinMobile

I finally got my LSV yesterday and its simply amazing! I don't think I've ever felt so much potency in my whole life. It was so good that I showed it to my friend (who smokes 10x more than I do) and it only took him 20 minutes of using it before he ordered his own! He was also amazed at how little material you need to put in (and by his calculation he would be reducing his supply costs by a factor of 5).

My only 2 questions are: I have to crank up my LSV the whole way in order to draw vape (at lease vape that I can see upon exhaling). Is this normal or might there be something wrong with the way I'm packing the material or something wrong with the LSV itself (the ceramic element also looks tilted to one side instead of being directly in the center)?

Also, are you supposed to be place the vapor tamer direct on top of the LSV transfer wand? (I got the vapor tamer package but non of the pieces appear to directly connect with the LSV).

Rocket

Danger Zone!
You may drawing air through it to fast, try inhaling slower perhaps. There should be no need to have it on full.

Rocket,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The elements are generally slightly off center.

The Vapor Tamer's "male" end gets a screen in it.
It is identical GonG size as the DBV AND the LSV
fill that end with meds, and slide it into LSV HC

lwien

My only 2 questions are: I have to crank up my LSV the whole way in order to draw vape (at lease vape that I can see upon exhaling). Is this normal or might there be something wrong with the way I'm packing the material or something wrong with the LSV itself (the ceramic element also looks tilted to one side instead of being directly in the center)?

See pg. 139, post #3471

Hey mods. Sure would be nice if this could be stickied somewhere 'cause this issue comes up a lot.

SurfinMobile

I read through that page and that's the exact issue I'm having. The heating element doesn't really begin to glow until its past the 12 O'clock position and only the middle part of the heating element glows orange when its at full blast. Should I contact 7th Floor about a return?

SurfinMobile,

Oscar_Milde

Forum Crawler
I got an LSV with an extremely off centre element that wouldn't heat up enough to make thick vapour, it's the only difference between it and the replacement I received in it's place(CHE was exposed enough, not touching glass, etc), you may need a new LSV...

Oscar_Milde,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
It's stupid that so many people have this issue with the heating element... Seems like a big problem they should have fixed a long time ago.. I was lucky enough to have one that didn't require me to move my heating element, but for the people who do I would be kind of upset.

ElevatedMindset,

lwien

I was lucky enough to have one that didn't require me to move my heating element, but for the people who do I would be kind of upset.

Ahhh.......it was such a simple fix to pull out the heating element a bit, I wasn't upset at all. Quick fix when I first got it and it's been operating flawlessly ever since.

lwien,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
Ahhh.......it was such a simple fix to pull out the heating element a bit, I wasn't upset at all. Quick fix when I first got it and it's been operating flawlessly ever since.

The fix is easy but when I drop 150-250 on something, I expect not having to tweak it just for it to work. The other guy in this thread said he had to send it back a couple times, in that case I would be even more upset. And another thing is, if some people don't have access to this forum, what would they do?

Top Bottom