Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Oscar_Milde

Forum Crawler
Apologies for the back-to-back post, just wanted to you FC folks know I am now in possession of a fully funtional LSV!
:love:

Mine definitely still runs cooler than others, it seems to be impossible to combust but I can get my avb to an even dark brown just like I like it. I think I got the perfect LSV for my preferences, third time was the charm.:clap:

I think the variable that makes these LSV's so different is position of the Ceramic Heating Element (from now on I'm saying CHE), they were both far up enough, with the first 2 letters after the dash visible, but the non-functional model's CHE was extremely crooked, and no matter what I did I couldn't get that to change. The new, functional model has the CHE pretty well centred, which I assume allows more air to pass over it than if it was on one of the sides. My previous theory involving air leaking through the GG was incorrect.

All in all, actually surpassed my expectations, hits great, so smooth and tasty with the WPA!

Jared

Cannabis Enthusiast
For some reason when I use the wand I'm getting huge clouds 100% of the time that taste great and get me medicated but with the water attachment out of my small bubbler with very very little diffusion it doesn't really do the job. It toasts the weed but I never get clouds or really feel all that medicated.

SurfinMobile

Hey everyone, I'm completely new to the vape world and after considerable amount of research on different vapes, I'm set on getting the LSV because of the good reviews and the flexibility of options you have with it. I have a couple of questions and would appreciate the help:

1) I'd like to use it with a water bong/pipe attachment, which water bong/pipe would you recommend and where can I purchase from?

2) Per 1, from the 4 choices on the LSV site, which WPA adapter would you recommend getting?

3)Between the Fatty Vapor Tamer and the Saturn Vaper Tamer, which should I get?

Thanks and again I appreciate all the advice :)

SurfinMobile,
Reactions: vjohns1234

clouded vision

which piece to get is a matter of personal preference, just remember you probably don't want a huge bong, also the more diffusion, the smoother the hit well be but you will also lose a lot of flavor. That's the trade off, flavor for smoothness. For the WPA, most prefer the shorty then get whatever size matches the joint size on the bong you pick.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hey everyone, I'm completely new to the vape world and after considerable amount of research on different vapes, I'm set on getting the LSV because of the good reviews and the flexibility of options you have with it. I have a couple of questions and would appreciate the help:

1) I'd like to use it with a water bong/pipe attachment, which water bong/pipe would you recommend and where can I purchase from?

2) Per 1, from the 4 choices on the LSV site, which WPA adapter would you recommend getting?

3)Between the Fatty Vapor Tamer and the Saturn Vaper Tamer, which should I get?

Thanks and again I appreciate all the advice :)
All my Opinion....
1-gogopipes.com
2- 14MM short WPA
3- Fatty Vapor Tamer

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
I have to agree on the choice for 14mm because then if you do need to use is with an 19mm pipe then you can use a low profile reducer. This will look a lot better than an 19mm WPA in a 19mm to 14mm expander.

Also short is a good choice as it still has plenty of volume and the material will be closer to the heater which is a good thing in terms of efficiency and consistency of heat.

If you are looking for a water pipe I'd recommend checking out the cheap bubbler thread if you want something really cheap. If you want something that will probably last a bit longer I'd recommend Colie Glass which I've got a couple of pieces from and they're rock solid also Jhan Pixel does some good stuff too. There are plenty of people on the forum who have bought plenty of stuff from both artists and I haven't heard a bad word about either.

The highlighted text are links to the relevant pages.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
My :2c: on the WPA:

Definitely get a shorty, if you need to pack any more herb than it can hold, you'd be better off with a 2nd pack anyway IMO.

As for 14mm vs 18mm, I kinda disagree on just going straight for 14mm.

I have been using my 14mm with an adapter in all my 18mm pieces(broke my , and while perfectly functional, it annoys me at times.

If you're only planning on having the 1 bong, then just get the WPA that matches that bongs inlet.
If you plan on having multiple pieces, then I'd get 1 14mm and 1 18mm WPA.

That way you've got a backup, and less need for adapters.

There's nothing wrong with the 14mm WPA + adapter setup, I just find that the right sized WPA and bong paired together is a better experience.

:2c:

Rocket

Danger Zone!
Anyone got any tips on cleaning the WPA (shorty), The wide end is too big to plug so I can't do my usual trick of filling a piece with iso and shaking the hell out of it.

Rocket

Danger Zone!
I have a jar of ISO that I toss it in for 10-15 minutes when it gets dirty. Rinse and dry and its ready to go!

Yes it seems like I will have to invest in a ISO jar, I'm currently using a round Pyrex dish with a shallow layer of ISO for all my wands and stems, etc.

1. place finger over the GonG end.
  2. Fill the spherical end with Iso.
  3. Place the fleshy heel of your left hand... the thumb base over that(leaving other finger in place)
  4. Shake

I did try that mate but either my hands are wrong for the task or I was afraid to apply the required pressure and never got a sufficient seal. I wound up swimming in 100% ISO. :) I will just get a soak jar as suggested above.

Cheers for the input guys. :tup:

SurfinMobile

Another question, has anyone also gotten the custom glass knob option with the LSV? Since its only $10 extra, I'm thinking of getting Red Yellow and Green custom glass knob on an all Silver LSV directly from their site.

SurfinMobile,
Reactions: vjohns1234

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Anyone got any tips on cleaning the WPA (shorty), The wide end is too big to plug so I can't do my usual trick of filling a piece with iso and shaking the hell out of it.

My ISO comes in a plastic bottle with a spray nozzle.
The opening of that bottle is about as big as a coke bottle.
I can put my WPA in the opening of that bottle, and when I apply pressure with my hand on the spherical joint, I tip the whole bottle upside down and squeeze gently.
This pushes some ISO into the bowl, and when I release squeezing, the air goes back up into the bottle.

I do that a couple o times until the bowl is full of ISO, then flip the whole thing over and take my hand off the top.

Then I stir around the ISO/scrape te screen with whatever stirring tool I'm currently using, lift the WPA to let the ISO back in the bottle, and I'm all done.

The other method I use is to make up a PBW solution in a regular drinking cup, and pop my WPA into that.

Another question, has anyone also gotten the custom glass knob option with the LSV? Since its only $10 extra, I'm thinking of getting Red Yellow and Green custom glass knob on an all Silver LSV directly from their site.

I've got a glass knob, I think the regular knob looks a bit sleeker, but the glass knob is a great little bit of flair if you want it :tup:
I'm pretty sure you can use the SSV and DBV glass knobs on it too.

grokit

well-worn member
I agree about the regular knob being a bit sleeker. I had the glass knob on the lsv I sent back. I thought it looked nice on it's own but it stuck out too far, so it did not look proportional with the rest of the unit.

way2

@SurfinMobile You will need a 14mm WPA with that piece (I always use the shorty). I'm not sure about the tamers. I think they're used with the wand not the WPA. To use one with a bong the bong would need a removable mouthpiece so you could put the tamer on then the MP.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Yes it seems like I will have to invest in a ISO jar
I use a "bud vase" for this.
They sell them in crafts stores for 2 dollars.
Then go to hardware place get extra large stopper or cork (they come in "cork" or rubber0
or use saran wrap and rubber band to close off top, if hand is not working.
Photoon2011-08-22at1410.jpg

Rocket

Danger Zone!
I use a "bud vase" for this.
They sell them in crafts stores for 2 dollars.
Then go to hardware place get extra large stopper or cork (they come in "cork" or rubber0
or use saran wrap and rubber band to close off top, if hand is not working.
Photoon2011-08-22at1410.jpg

Yeah that looks like what I need, cheers mate.

tokey123

For International delivery there are two options. Fixed for $20 and Priority Mail International for $58.70. Does anyone know roughly how long either will take to get to the UK?

This doesn't even have to Life Saber specific. Anyone who has used either of those services before should be able to help me out.

I'm moving to a new place in 10 days and need to know when I should order.

Rocket

Danger Zone!
For International delivery there are two options. Fixed for $20 and Priority Mail International for $58.70. Does anyone know roughly how long either will take to get to the UK?

This doesn't even have to Life Saber specific. Anyone who has used either of those services before should be able to help me out.

I'm moving to a new place in 10 days and need to know when I should order.

I placed my last order on the 4th of Sept and it left the store on the 5th, it arrived at my place in Australia on the 13th using flat rate shipping. I imagine it would be a day or two quicker for you.

tokey123

I placed my last order on the 4th of Sept and it left the store on the 5th, it arrived at my place in Australia on the 13th using flat rate shipping. I imagine it would be a day or two quicker for you.

Thanks for your help. That's quite good, considering that it's the cheapest option. Will probably order it 5-7 days before I move in then.

Top Bottom