• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

7th Floor Elev8R + 16mm Coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justpassedu

*Updating this post & including a new 16mm coil I had stretched to fit the heating element for people that do not want to use a torch with this vape. The coil is a 5pin xlr 16mm and uses the Dnail style plug. Works with most Enails besides Vapcode & High5, it will not work with those.

I been dying to try this vape and the hype is real. It provides huge rips with both concentrates or flower or even both at the same time. For my own personal reason i am just not a fan of having to use a torch around the house so i figured i'd offer it up for trade. Pm me what you may have to offer towards trade and please take no offense if I pass on it. You will get exactly what you see in the pictures, og box, water pipe adapter, glass wand, Heater and Flavor disk and extra screens as well as the clip to hold the glass securly and a 16mm stretched coil to fit the heater. Enail and bubbler is not included.

A few quick things about the Elev8R :
  • Vapes dry herbs or concentrates or both at the same time
  • Portable, Durable, Lightweight, and Inexpensive
  • Uses pure convection to vape
  • No need to stir, simply shake ELEV8R
  • Fully customizable glass
  • All-glass pathway (discluding the screens and metal clip)
  • Includes Sick Clip to ensures snug glass connections, as well as acts as a kickstand for your wand when you want to put it down
  • USA made in Colorado Springs by ELEV8 Premier Team of Artisan Lampworkers
  • Replaces traditional bangers and dab straws
  • Easily comes apart to fit standard storage bags & cases
  • zX3t4hq.jpg
    FAaxpd8.jpg
    4yzRBWu.jpg
    d85CgGv.jpg
    sVJYpls.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom