• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

710Coils 25mm Axial, High Five LCD E-nail, Banger & Sapphire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

biohacker

LNIB only used once, 710Coils 25mm Axial Coil (black) with two Coil Clips and two Clip Kits.

LNIB only used once, High Five Vaporizers LCD E-nail with Omron Controller. Includes Adapter Cable for use with D-nail/710Coils style coils. This is the newest redesigned model that was recently released and has the coil heater push button on the front and main power toggle and USB on the back. Rock solid and stable temperature and super fast response without any "temperature overshoot" as well as a gorgeous LCD display.

Greek Glass Shop 25mm opaque quartz bottom banger, dabber bubble cap, opaque quartz bottom dish insert, 2 quartz terp pearls, and 17mm White Sapphire gemstone dish insert (thermal shocked, but 10/10 function).

I prefer to sell this all together but will consider separating depending on the offer and shipping feasibility. A great high quality kit to get into torch-free dabbing and experience what gemstones are all about (there is no going back!), just add your own 14mm dab rig and you're good to go!

Looking for PayPal offers only, not looking for any trades other than 25mm 710Coils Bangers and a 25mm Quartz Pi Cap, as well as dabber tools.

Also can toss in a couple of Totem Vaporizers for flower that I beta tested a while back that I have no use for since I quit flower.

If you're interested, send me a PM and let's work out a deal! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom