710 Pen (for wax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrr

My friend just let me try his 710 Pen and it worked great. I have a few e-Go Twist batteries and his atomizer worked with them. I went on their website to buy an atomizer but i noticed there was not much info on it as what it is made out of. Also on the bottom of the webpage there is a disclaimer that is not approved by the FDA. I was wondering if anyone had any info on this atomizer or if anyone new of an quality atomizer for wax & oils that is compatable with the e-Go batteries. http://www.710pen.com/collections/frontpage/products/710mcart

arrr,

Tweek

Don't know anything about the unit, but you will not find any vape approved by the FDA. At this point in time, they do not govern this sort of thing.

Tweek,
Reactions: arrr

VaporFanBoy

i know this atomizer is my favorite of all the pens i have. i have the micro G, the cloud, the pax, etc and for concentrates the 710 mini atomizer specifically is AMAZING. no joke, there's no waste and it RIPS YOUR FACE. the LCD battery for the 710 is better IMO cuz it shows u how much battery life is left and it works for forever it feels like. the cloud is legit too and the pax is best for flowers or "dry herb" lol

VaporFanBoy,
Reactions: arrr

arrr

i know this atomizer is my favorite of all the pens i have. i have the micro G, the cloud, the pax, etc and for concentrates the 710 mini atomizer specifically is AMAZING. no joke, there's no waste and it RIPS YOUR FACE. the LCD battery for the 710 is better IMO cuz it shows u how much battery life is left and it works for forever it feels like. the cloud is legit too and the pax is best for flowers or "dry herb" lol

How long have you been using your atomizer. Also do you know what voltage the 710 batteries are? I recently had one of the 710pen carts (not the atomizer) and it just broke on me basically the cart will no longer heat up. I am thinking about investing into the 710m atomizer or the omicron cart. Have you used the omicron cart (if so how does it compare)?

arrr,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom