710 coils

j-bug

Coils are showing Thursday delivery and I am going to kick off another sale the following day!!! I am expecting to sell out of some stuff, but am working on bringing more in so there should not be a major lapse in out of stock items

The 3D stands are looking SICK!!!!

Hope everyone is staying safe and make sure to help out others when you can as the littlest things can be the turning point for some to keep on going =)

Shane
It’s unfair that you responded to my question with a sale.

Now I’m gonna end up with a deep dish set up with a spare nail for easier cleaning, one of those lil 4 prong grabbers for making cleaning existing terp pearls a lil easier and trying out some of those ruby pearls. I’m sure I’ll forgive once it all gets out to me :D which shouldn’t be that long as I’ve already received a tracking number

but now I’m thinking I need a new bubble cap with a much longer tip for these exciting and very deep dishes, any chance you’ll be getting any in stock like that? Or does anyone have any recs?
I’m also very curious about ruby insert restocking and pricing(so I can budget to have that on hand and liquid when it restocks)

lorganique

yep
shane you are a great man
my order is already placed and shipped
when the wallet is full again I will come back to you for a spare banger (lesplenty )and a ruby insert
bye and thank you for your great work

Turbo

Hey guys long time lurker sorry if this has been mentioned recently, anyone know when the SiC inserts will be back in stock? I’m looking into getting a bottomless banger from @510MOD and would love to have that insert go alongside it

710Coils

Manufacturer
the 3d printed stands should be shipping anytime and will be added to the site the same day they land =)

I also have a buttload of bangers and coils coming, so I should be able to keep the deep dish in stock longer and have plenty of regular stock of coils and bangers =)

Hope everyone is having a great day

Shane

LabPong

Just had my first day out exercising in a small park with a couple friends...we all had masks and SD'd . I'm so sore after a couple months of not getting my normal work outs.......after a hot shower....I ran to my medical device......my deep dish 25..... 🐙

710 FTW always!

Top Bottom