710 coils

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I am using a bubble, but not sure what a normal or long spout length would look like [my lack of experience].

I found myself getting the best action by taking out two pearls and just using one. I can bounce it around much better with only one ball to move.

Grifo

@710Coils bruh you need to make a coil for the Dcup i already dont like the gap in the middle Edit: nvm looks like its needed
bab.jpg

Grifo

@Grifo Did you get one of those or you thinking of getting one?

If you got one I would love to send you one of my flat coils to "Test" =)

Let me know
im holding off right now. NV tends to release diff revisions so im gonna wait. Im still trying to get my timing down with your banger and a sapphire insert.

Grifo,
Reactions: 710Coils

Bunny

Just reporting back about my Dabstation controller re-wire it worked a treat! Thanks @JCat.

ad0a5d65-0abd-48fd-94a8-586f4d209b05-jpeg.1035851

I got a 30mm Axil coil and 30mm banger. I couldn't be happier my enail has sat dormant for two years. It's great to use your favourite Quartz Bangers and caps. It's like a true dabbing experience with control. Really efficient and tasty. Pairing with a small rig gives awesome flavour. Can't wait to try inserts. Got my 30mm SIC on order.
'
image-jpg.1036526

Anyone who wants details on how to re-wire the 230v Dabstation controller let me know. The 710 Axil coil and 30mm bangers are the Best value and very high quality kit, the best I have had in ages . Cheers @710Coils Laters

Last edited:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
from a previous post:

Can you break down the differences/similarities between using pearls versus an insert cup versus without?
I know for me q-tipping the inserts is a pain in the ass, they're easier to clean if you dip them in iso after every hit. The pearls let me turn down the temp 10-20 degrees, it depends on how many you use and what size. I like to do many small low temp dabs so I've been sticking with just pearls, it's the easiest for me.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Just bought another opaque 30mm and an xl shirt since the large didn't fit my fat ass.

I'm extremely happy the pomegranate and peacock bubble caps are out of stock, I want them something fierce. I'd love to buy a sapphire, obsidian, or sic insert from you @710Coils , I 100% want to give my money to you over the other people selling this stuff. I'll buy a 25mm banger/coil if I have to, your CS has made a very loyal customer out of me.

*drool*
image_fc858b82-1993-4592-8cb4-3454f66de7ee_1024x1024@2x.jpg

image_6f32d2e5-6111-49cb-8e71-6d54c63f4c8d_1024x1024@2x.jpg

JCat

Accessory Maker
I did it boys finally ordered some inserts what temps you guys going for? im thinking of starting at 600. how do you guys clean them do you always clean between hits?
With the quartz inserts, I heat mine with the coil/banger (I'm at 485-540), and them remove them after every dab. (dunk them in ISO while hot and then dunk them in distilled water ... wipe off with a blue shop towel piece, and back in the banger to heat up for the next hit ... sparkling clean like new every time)

tylerj55

@710Coils or anybody else who knows, could you please tell me the inside diameter of the 25mm and the 30mm nails?

Also, is it worth upgrading from a barrel coil to an axial coil? I have a 30mm coil that works well with my core reactor, but I feel like with an axial I may be able to get the same effects at lower temps? I take fairly large dabs if that makes a difference at all.

JCat

Accessory Maker
@tylerj55 ...

They are 2.5mm walls so 20mm and 25mm respectively. 100% worth upgrading ... I didn't like my bangers at all until I got an axial coil ... heating the bottom is more important then heating the walls as that is what you are vaporizing off of; with the axial coils, since you have good contact on the bottom and a small gap around, you have a hotter bottom then walls, which to me is ideal :)

tylerj55

@tylerj55 ...

They are 2.5mm walls so 20mm and 25mm respectively. 100% worth upgrading ... I didn't like my bangers at all until I got an axial coil ... heating the bottom is more important then heating the walls as that is what you are vaporizing off of; with the axial coils, since you have good contact on the bottom and a small gap around, you have a hotter bottom then walls, which to me is ideal :)
Thank you for the quick response! I will be ordering an axial cable this week it seems, woo! I was going to get a banger as well, but I think I should keep looking for a banger with a 3mm wall, because that will minimize the gap present when I receive my 22mm ruby insert. Ideally a 3.5mm wall but idk if bangers exist with that thickness anymore.

JCat

Accessory Maker
Thank you for the quick response! I will be ordering an axial cable this week it seems, woo! I was going to get a banger as well, but I think I should keep looking for a banger with a 3mm wall, because that will minimize the gap present when I receive my 22mm ruby insert. Ideally a 3.5mm wall but idk if bangers exist with that thickness anymore.
Yeah ... I'm with the gap issue!

I've got a ruby and sapphire 19mm insert from Greek Glass (which fit the 25mm perfectly with the 1mm extra space), but am definitely anxiously awaiting a 24mm insert as well! (I did inquire about possibility of 24mm in the future on GG's instagram post about the inserts, but he hasn't responded ...)

JCat,

tylerj55

I've got a ruby and sapphire 19mm insert from Greek Glass (which fit the 25mm perfectly with the 1mm extra space), but am definitely anxiously awaiting a 24mm insert as well! (I did inquire about possibility of 24mm in the future on GG's instagram post about the inserts, but he hasn't responded ...)
I have a feeling if he does do them they will be a while off, so I’m the mean time I’m looking for a thicker walled banger lol. I can’t wait for this axial coil though!!! :rockon:

tylerj55,
Reactions: JCat

Baron23

@710Coils bruh you need to make a coil for the Dcup i already dont like the gap in the middle Edit: nvm looks like its needed
bab.jpg
@Grifo Did you get one of those or you thinking of getting one?

If you got one I would love to send you one of my flat coils to "Test" =)

Let me know
Wait...unless I'm seeing things, the NV coil as pictured above and on their site has 3 turns...that is, three coils.

Shane's flat coil is 26mm and has four turns.

The Dcup is a 30mm banger.

I would worry less about the hole in the middle (which can, to a small degree, be adjusted carefully with some pliers) than total coverage area of the coil and it seems to me like Shane's wins in this one.

Edwyn even mentioned that flat coils come in three and four wrap versions.

Yes, someone needs to try it...but at first glance, and since there is no coil cover which may cause fit conflict, I don't see any reason why Shane's flat coil shouldn't work and work well.

EDIT: I checked further and the Dcup does indeed have a coil cover...but wow, it looks like its the size of the overall OD of the Dcup which is pretty big as its a 30mm banger. So, as we all seem to agree someone will need to try to fit test one of Shane's coils to confirm compatibility.

Last edited:

710Coils

Manufacturer
@JCat Appologies for the delayed response. My bangers have a 2.5mm wall so you just need to subtract 5mm from my banger size and thats the exact inner dimension 25mm = 20mm and 30mm = 25mm Most inserts need 1 to 2mm side gap between them and the insert to be easy to get in and out of the banger.

It also looks like GreekGlass is going to stock the 30mm version of the ruby insert for 100.00. Thats a great price for the size insert.

Been busy adding inventory and keeping things stocked as we cruise through 2019 =)

New stickers will be in soon and I have a HUGE giveaway planned to kick off on 420 on Instagram

Maxvapor is hooking it up with another controller to giveaway and it will be a complete package. Just add dabs and thats the only thing that will be missing from the giveaway

Make sure to enter on 420 and its going to be super simple. Tag 3 people and make sure you are following all affiliates that are giving stuff away in the contest and like the post

Easy Peasy =)

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week

Your ever loyal coil and quartz monger

Shane

exmex

I got a 19mm ruby from GG and it fits perfectly in Shane's 25mm banger! i did put in a order for Greeks new 18mm ruby and sapphire inserts along with the 22mm ruby to try in a 30mm banger and coil which i will oreder from @710Coils later this month. I did ask Greek what he thinks on the added gap goin from 19 to 18 and he thinks there wont be much of a difference so ill have so testing to do when i get it to see if there is a difference and how much.
@JCat Appologies for the delayed response. My bangers have a 2.5mm wall so you just need to subtract 5mm from my banger size and thats the exact inner dimension 25mm = 20mm and 30mm = 25mm Most inserts need 1 to 2mm side gap between them and the insert to be easy to get in and out of the banger.

It also looks like GreekGlass is going to stock the 30mm version of the ruby insert for 100.00. Thats a great price for the size insert.

Been busy adding inventory and keeping things stocked as we cruise through 2019 =)

New stickers will be in soon and I have a HUGE giveaway planned to kick off on 420 on Instagram

Maxvapor is hooking it up with another controller to giveaway and it will be a complete package. Just add dabs and thats the only thing that will be missing from the giveaway

Make sure to enter on 420 and its going to be super simple. Tag 3 people and make sure you are following all affiliates that are giving stuff away in the contest and like the post

Easy Peasy =)

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week

Your ever loyal coil and quartz monger

Shane
Deadly :)

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I'm loving the xl shirt I got, actually got 2 compliments on it the first day I wore it.

I ordered a 22mm ruby from greek glass, though I'd much rather have sapphire. I'd also much rather be ordering from my favorite quartz monger.

Grifo

I'm loving the xl shirt I got, actually got 2 compliments on it the first day I wore it.

I ordered a 22mm ruby from greek glass, though I'd much rather have sapphire. I'd also much rather be ordering from my favorite quartz monger.
i got the 22 also, i had a clear sapphire but i think i might prefer the ruby cause of the color. But we shall see when it comes to taste and performance.

exmex

i got the 22 also, i had a clear sapphire but i think i might prefer the ruby cause of the color. But we shall see when it comes to taste and performance.
The ruby is beautiful in the sun. I took mine up on a hunting trip on the tundra and the all white background and bright sun just made the ruby pop, really looks like a ruby gem in that light.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
It's hard for me to know sapphire is "pure" and not want it more than ruby... I mean it does make sense impurities may or may not mean better vaporization/flavor/whatever. At the very least ruby is different and different can be fun and gives me an excuse to get both and "test" a lot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom