710 coils

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
As I’m getting up there in years...I’m just now getting old LOL....Ive found that one of the most useful things I’ve bought in a long time is an ultrasonic cleaner(I’m not counting Shane’s gear here haha) You can even use simple green in it. I use water and a couple of drops of dishwashing liquid in a new batch and clean my old man reading glasses first and then I add alconox and do any glass cleaning I need to do that day. Usually lasts a hydratube or two and a rig for soaking and several of Shane’s bangers and pearls before the solution needs to be changed. I got mine at harbor freight with a 20% off coupon and it’s more than payed for itself in time saved. It has a heat feature that will almost scald you it gets so hot. I float iso in a baggie for really grungy bangers and then just pop it in the solution for a cycle and soak. Sometimes a soak is all it needs.
Warm or hot cleaning solution makes a world of difference in a cleaning routine regardless of what you use ime.
Okay the nail is hot again, I’m outta here:brow:

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
It doesn't have the noxious odour at all? Does it leave that slippery residue that GS HD does? I know it's supposed to be non-toxic and everything, but just doesn't feel as safe to use as ISO IMO due to the residue.

Yes, Simple Green Crystal still has a slick feeling to it before you rinse it off. That's part of the cleaning process though. A solvent like ISO dissolves, a detergent like SG loosens the bonds between the contaminant and the surface. Any kind of soap/surfactant/detergent will have a slippery feel like that. Just rinse it right off and you're good to go!

The SGC has a slight odor, I wouldn't call it completely odorless. But it is nowhere near as strong as normal SG. Maybe a 1 or 2 on a scale of 10 instead of an 8?

Kanna_Kult

It doesn't have the noxious odour at all? Does it leave that slippery residue that GS HD does? I know it's supposed to be non-toxic and everything, but just doesn't feel as safe to use as ISO IMO due to the residue.
The HD one left horrible stains that won’t come off on one of my pieces. I gave to to my neighbor to use for pressure washing lmao. Do not recommend, the regular simple green works fine for me but now I’m intrigued about the crystal one.

Also, does anyone know any cheap bubble caps that work well with these bangers on DHG? I’m sure I’ll pick up a pi cap eventually but I wanna get better at not constantly breaking them first haha. I also might pick up a 25mm and coil to use with gemstone inserts as I feel I’m really missing out on that front. So I’m trying to keep the spending on low for now. I keep getting these ones for like $6 at my LHS but tbh I feel like I could be getting better results with a better cap. This one hardly even spins the pearls.

biohacker

Also, does anyone know any cheap bubble caps that work well with these bangers on DHG? I’m sure I’ll pick up a pi cap eventually but I wanna get better at not constantly breaking them first haha. I also might pick up a 25mm and coil to use with gemstone inserts as I feel I’m really missing out on that front. So I’m trying to keep the spending on low for now

I think the Quartz Pi bubble cap is the highest quality cap i've ever had in my hands. Shit bounces off my granite kitchen counter! :lol: I break shit accidentally from time to time, but every cap i've owned has withstood the test of cold hard granite for some reason... maybe i'm just lucky, like the way my iphone has landed like a cat every single one of the 905632 times i've dropped it on the floor! :D

I don't wanna pollute this thread with competitor and dhgate shit, so PM me if you wanna dig more! :tup:

Kanna_Kult

I think the Quartz Pi bubble cap is the highest quality cap i've ever had in my hands. Shit bounces off my granite kitchen counter! :lol: I break shit accidentally from time to time, but every cap i've owned has withstood the test of cold hard granite for some reason... maybe i'm just lucky, like the way my iphone has landed like a cat every single one of the 905632 times i've dropped it on the floor! :D

I don't wanna pollute this thread with competitor and dhgate shit, so PM me if you wanna dig more! :tup:
Off granite?!? Damn that’s crazy, I think you sold me lol. I’ll probably scoop one real soon. I just didn’t wanna drop $50 on a cap that I’d break in one day but if they’re that much sturdier it’ll pay for itself due to how often I break the dirt cheap ones

biohacker

Off granite?!? Damn that’s crazy, I think you sold me lol. I’ll probably scoop one real soon. I just didn’t wanna drop $50 on a cap that I’d break in one day but if they’re that much sturdier it’ll pay for itself due to how often I break the dirt cheap ones

There is a huge difference in thickness between a good cap like the Quartz Pi, and a shitty cheap one from the Gate. Not saying that there aren't good ones on the Gate, because there definitely are, but it's more of a trial and error thing whereas with the Pi you just know you're getting a quality product. And my god did you see some of the colours? Just about to reserve a Pomegranate for when the new clear bangers land! It will match my ruby gemstone and pearls :D

710Coils

Manufacturer
Part of the reason I have not looked for another cap to add to my shop is due to how nice the function paired with the beveled edge is. Just smooth and never breaks seal. He also has made his caps with the perfect amount of resistance so the combo was enough to make me feel like it was the best for the price I could offer my loyal customers =)

Coils are on track for next week and bangers are hopefully close behind =)

Hope everyone is having a great day

Shane

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
@invertedisdead The axial coil does not need to be tight on the sides and just needs to be snug against the bottom of the axial coil. This keeps you from breaking bangers due to coil fit. Shoot me a message when you are ready and I will make sure to get you setup =)

You should be able to swap coils without issue. The most you might need to do is loosen the fit if the second banger was snug in the coil

Shane
I don't think you'd be happy with how tight I run my axial coil :science::rip:

Ouch... one more burn and this puppy is going to the classifieds. I wonder if I could invent some kind of enclosure for the coil.

Amazing hits. This baby is a monster. I just can't seem to keep my hands off the coil.

Hackerman,
Reactions: 710Coils

riz0

Ouch... one more burn and this puppy is going to the classifieds. I wonder if I could invent some kind of enclosure for the coil.

Amazing hits. This baby is a monster. I just can't seem to keep my hands off the coil.

You should be able to just not touch the coil though, right?
I gotta stop dabbing so early

LOL... yeah, you would think so. But, apparently not.

The worse part is that I have a history of neck and back injury (used to race motocross) and my hands are numb which really sucks because I used to be a pretty good magician and now I can hardly fumble through a deck of cards to amuse kids.

Anyway, what happens is that I have contact with the coil for way too long before I actually feel it. By the time I pull away, the burns have been pretty sweet. I messaged Shane about getting a custom coil with his logo embossed all around the outside edge. Then, my hands would look really cool with that octopus logo all over them. LOL

I also thought about an enclosure. The iHeat gets hot inside. My E-Nano gets hot inside. They both use wood as an insulator. They both still get pretty warm bit neither get blistering hot. If I had any ability in wood, I'll bet I could come up with a very cool enclosure for the coil. Maybe I should try one of those insulators they put on traps under handicapped sinks to prevent burns. LOL

I really love the unit. Monster hits. Shane is awesome. I just don't want to sit another night with my hand wrapped in aloe and ice. LOL

I emailed the controller people about returning the unit for a refund. I doubt they will agree but, we'll see.

So far, the e-nail has been, by far, the best delivery system for rosin. Nothing else seems to compare. Always ready. Incredible taste and milky hits. Lots of fun to use.

Hmmmm? A wood enclosure???

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

The worse part is that I have a history of neck and back injury (used to race motocross) and my hands are numb which really sucks because I used to be a pretty good magician and now I can hardly fumble through a deck of cards to amuse kids.

Anyway, what happens is that I have contact with the coil for way too long before I actually feel it. By the time I pull away, the burns have been pretty sweet. I messaged Shane about getting a custom coil with his logo embossed all around the outside edge. Then, my hands would look really cool with that octopus logo all over them. LOL

I also thought about an enclosure. The iHeat gets hot inside. My E-Nano gets hot inside. They both use wood as an insulator. They both still get pretty warm bit neither get blistering hot. If I had any ability in wood, I'll bet I could come up with a very cool enclosure for the coil. Maybe I should try one of those insulators they put on traps under handicapped sinks to prevent burns. LOL

I really love the unit. Monster hits. Shane is awesome. I just don't want to sit another night with my hand wrapped in aloe and ice. LOL

I emailed the controller people about returning the unit for a refund. I doubt they will agree but, we'll see.

So far, the e-nail has been, by far, the best delivery system for rosin. Nothing else seems to compare. Always ready. Incredible taste and milky hits. Lots of fun to use.

What kind of water pipe are you using? How about a dropdown or something to move the banger/coil out of your way?

JCat

Accessory Maker

If you check the mininail site they have a heat shield that is pretty cool ... works for hybrid style nails though, no good for the banger :) Maybe a starting point for an idea though ...

Thanks gang. Perhaps it is the type of bong I'm using that gets me. However, one burn was from just reaching around it to grab the carb cap. Brushed my hand up against it and didn't know it until I moved the banger around to the side. That was a deep one. LOL

On that note, I got a new carb cap the other day that is totally awesome. It has 5 or 6 holes and they make a spiral air current. Works amazingly well. Very thick glass and nicely made. A cheapo from China. Here's the link... https://www.ebay.com/itm/1X-Cyclone-Carb-Cap-diameter-30mm-for-Quartz-banger/264024670567?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Hackerman I would try moving anything you are reaching for to the back or the side of your glass. This should help you from reaching in front of it as often. I had to move some of my stuff around when I first was deciding the layout of my dab area. I had it setup where I had to reach in front and get close to the coil. I got burned a few times before I adapted my setup to keep my hands from coming in contact with the banger and coil. Except when doing a dab =)

Hopefully moving things around a little will fix the hands wanting to come in contact with the coil

Coils have shipped and will be in stock as soon as they land this week =)

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week.

Shane

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@Hackerman I would try moving anything you are reaching for to the back or the side of your glass. This should help you from reaching in front of it as often. I had to move some of my stuff around when I first was deciding the layout of my dab area. I had it setup where I had to reach in front and get close to the coil. I got burned a few times before I adapted my setup to keep my hands from coming in contact with the banger and coil. Except when doing a dab =)

Hopefully moving things around a little will fix the hands wanting to come in contact with the coil

Coils have shipped and will be in stock as soon as they land this week =)

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week.

Shane

Definitely agree with Shane, I've burned myself a few times reaching under/around to my lamp switch lol (my rig is like 5" tall so it's more like a game of stoned Operation :rofl:)

I moved the lamp to the right a few inches more now :D

@Hackerman I am really sorry it didnt work out and if there is ever anything I can do or you want from my shop. Just let me know

Hoping everyone is having a wonderful day

Shane

Got any teenage girls at the shop?? LOL

You were awesome dude. And, that monster of yours hit better than anything else I have so far. The Motar is nice but the flavor of your banger was simply the best.

Best product, best price, best service. the 710 Trifecta. ;)

Thanks again.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I'm loving my second mood mat, I actually want a giant one maybe 3 times the size. In less good news unfortunately I put on some winter weight and my shirt is a little snug. I'll try it on again after it the weather warms up and I've been active outside some.

2qkuolg.jpg

MacRadish

Hiya folks, long time...

I needed to catch up on some e-nail knowledge and search led silly me to reddit, which led me down the path of an Auber and 710coil, searched for coupon code and an FC link came up and pretty much read this entire thread. Should have come here first but duh.

Thanks for the knowledge and the experiences written, much appreciated, especially to Shane who has been quiet patient with my orders.

One thing I can contribute, I may of skimmed over this in reading the thread apologies if it's known info, Simple Green doesn't want to get too hot or it'll break down.

"Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner can be heated up to 105°F. Overheating will begin to break down certain components of Simple Green and make it more likely that the cleaning ability of the product will be diminished."

Last edited:
Top Bottom