• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

710 coils

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
@710Coils female joints! Awesome!
And I second or third or fourth the Auber rdk-300 and it’s auto shutoff.
I’ve left mine on burn off temps and forgot it. Came to to a clean cold nail instead of a smoldering pile of ash. You see, I get stoned and forget things :cool::lol:

Edit: my 500th post. And I’m a quiet lurker so I’ve impressed myself! :rockon:

jamesvally

You know in my sleep I had a question pop in my head. Before I pull the trigger on the auber. Are the enail units with Omron PID more accurate and hold temp more stable or would auber be more stable?

jamesvally,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
You know in my sleep I had a question pop in my head. Before I pull the trigger on the auber. Are the enail units with Omron PID more accurate and hold temp more stable or would auber be more stable?
The Auber can be very stable and the Delta from Coil Temp reading to Banger Floor temp is pretty small when using a 710 axial coil with a 710 quartz banger. For instance I have my Auber RDK-200 (does not have auto shut off) set to 497F and my banger floor measures a temp of about 465F. Thats about a 30F degree delta. The temp drop/rise during a hot typically holds me within 5 degrees of my set temp of 497F per the RDK-200 temp reading.

Sorry, but I cannot comment or compare other controllers.

jamesvally

Wow set to 497 and banger is 465. That's pretty damn close to the coil temp. Ok, ok I'm sold on the auber. While I save for the max vapor unit as my third unit. I'll put the auber in the kitchen room, boss micro enail in the living room and max vapor in our bedroom. Though I'm still thinking I need one for the bathroom, maybe for my leisure incycler That's two more @710Coils axials and bangers I have to save for now

Kanna_Kult

Lmao I feel like I pop in this thread weekly with my clumsy mishaps. My dumb ass turned on the coil while it was on its rest but it was touching my evo and melted some of the neoprene sleeve, not all the way through and the whole burn is less than the size of a dime, but it did leave a tiny bit of residue on the outside of my coil. Should I be worried about anything? When I turn on the coil it doesn’t produce any odor but the stain is not fading because I never turn my coil above 520*F. Idk just wanna make sure I didn’t ruin it. Also, I’m noticing some tiny black spots on the bottom of my opaque banger and I have no idea how they’re getting there, the bottom of the banger never gets any oil on it (the bottom, not the dab surface ). They go away with torching usually. Just kinda puzzled at what it could be honestly. Maybe I’m still torching too hot?

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Kanna_Kult You should be able to take a green scrub pad and when the coil is cold. Scrub the spot some and then wipe it with ISO on a paper towel and that should help remove the spot. the spots on the bottom. Are they on the outside or inside of the banger. If they are on the outside. It is most likely the coil leaving a mark. But if its on the inside, it could be that a few of the opaque pockets did not get fully closed up when they heat polished the bottom. That would mean we need to replace that banger (Swear I have been trying to replace it =P)

Let me know about the spots and how the scrub pad works for the spots on the coil

Shane

710Coils,
Reactions: Roth

Kanna_Kult

@Kanna_Kult You should be able to take a green scrub pad and when the coil is cold. Scrub the spot some and then wipe it with ISO on a paper towel and that should help remove the spot. the spots on the bottom. Are they on the outside or inside of the banger. If they are on the outside. It is most likely the coil leaving a mark. But if its on the inside, it could be that a few of the opaque pockets did not get fully closed up when they heat polished the bottom. That would mean we need to replace that banger (Swear I have been trying to replace it =P)

Let me know about the spots and how the scrub pad works for the spots on the coil

Shane
They’re on both, but I was talking about the ones on the outside, honestly I thought some of the pockets on the inside were supposed to be there, oops haha. They usually come clean when I torch. I just kinda assumed the ones on the inside were normal with it being opaque quartz and some dabs getting trapped. And thanks for the tip about the coil!

EDIT: not really worried about the stain even if it doesn’t come off just wanted to make sure I wasn’t inhaling anything toxic From the tiny bit of residue. It looks like an ash stain it’s so faint so I’m pretty sure it’s totally fine, but I’ll definitely try getting it off

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Kanna_Kult the inside will be a little bumpy, but none of the bumps should be open enough for anything to get stuck in them. If you have any like that we will need to talk about replacing them for some that are not soo porous =)

Anything on the outside should not impact anything as it is just aesthetics and the dark spot on the coil wont matter as long as it is not smelling or fuming in any way. If it was, I would cool down and scrub at it since it will just keep doing it until you get it all off

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day=)

Shane

Nateg417

First time poster and relative newbie at concentrates. So I've been doing a little research into enails over the past week and at first I was leaning towards a "kit" but I've since changed my mind. I believe what I'm going to go with is the Auber RDK300 for the controller a 710 axial coil and banger, and a Quartz Pi cap. I noticed that the 25mm isn't in stock but the 30mm is. I prefer to take more small dabs more often. I can't take a very big dab at all so I was thinking the 25mm would probably be better, but IDK please correct me if I'm wrong. Also is there an eta on when 25s might be in stock?
I almost forgot I'll be needing to pick up a rig too. I will probably just order online as I don't care for the selection in my local headshops. So any suggestions on reputable online glass shops? Budget for glass is $100 or less. Are there any styles that might work best with an enail? I guess my main concern is tipping especially since I prefer smaller rigs. Sorry if I started rambling, any and all suggestions appreciated and thanks in advance!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I like my 30mm bangers for all size hits. It has more surface area, so is able to vaporize smaller hits even faster, making it even easier to take in one hit for people who don't want to have to do breathing exercises to warm up before a hit. lol

At your $100 rig budget, unless you want to wait a month for something coming directly from China (DHGate), then I suggest checking out TAG: https://www.thickassglass.com/

Nateg417

Thank you I'll definitely check them out! Ok so here's another thing I was curious about, opaque vs clear bottom banger and thoughts and experiences with them. Heat retention of the opaque seems to be the big plus but how much will that matter with a axial coil enail? Thanks again for all the help

Dankman006

Whats the opaque bangers difference?? Does ur oil taste that much better? Never owned an opaque bottom for an enail...

Dankman006,
Reactions: 710Coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Nateg417 Many prefer the 25mm to the 30mm for the smaller size and better fit on some smaller pieces. I think either will work great for you and it would mainly come down to how large of a banger you wanted to run and the size piece it would be put on.

@Dankman006 The opaque portion is just a bunch of tiny bubbles trapped in quartz. The bubbles cause the heat to be released very evenly and so you get a faster vaporization of your dab and more flavor since it is vaporizing faster. The only downfall is they can get dirty faster than a traditional banger. But it is easy enough to maintain them. You can torch them clean or even soak them in simple green on a candle/cup warmer in a glass jar.

I prefer the Simple green route. But @biohacker is all about torch cleaning his bangers =)

Hope this helps with your question and I hope everyone is having a great start to the week

Your ever loyal coil and quartz monger

Shane

Hello Shane and everyone! This is my first post on FC but I have been busy reading, for the last couple of weeks. I am super happy to have found this forum as I have learned a tremendous amount, in a very short period of time. It is very apparent that the members here a very knowledgeable, friendly and willing to help others! :tup:

One of the biggest surprises has been to discover some vendors that are providing the membership with high quality products and excellent customer service. I've already made a purchase with DabPress and while reading that thread, I started reading about Shane so I came over here and just finished this thread. Now it's time to buy something! :)

Shane @710Coils I see that the 25mm axial coils are available for pre-order but I would like to purchase some other items as well, and have all the items ship at the same time and also be assured that the other items won't sell out. What would be the best way to handle this? Should I place the order for all the items on your store and communicate with you, regarding the order so that you could hold the other items?

Besides the 25mm axial coil, I will order a 25mm opaque banger, opaque slit inserts, Quartz Pi clear ball cap, terp pearls and clips.

Let me know how you would prefer I place the order...and thank you!

Brent

710Coils

Manufacturer
@captainbrent Welcome to the party!!! I would say just order and when I get the order in my system, pull all available items and set them aside in a box with your packing slip to finish adding the missing items when they arrive.

Make sure to use the FCAppreciation code for 10.00 off and expect some goodies in your order =)

I got 2 30mm axial coils left in stock and will setup a pre order for the 30mm axial coils once they officially sell out. Expecting more coils around the end of the month and I am also working on getting some splash proof inserts to help keep your banger cleaner

Hope everyone is having a great day

Shane

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I get burns from the pearls. I've had one pop out 3 times when I was being clumsy with a q-tip, twice I've panicked and tried to grab it and burned the flippin hell out of my index finger and thumb. Finally the last time I was able to stop myself and did it with tweezers instead. Just try to immobilize it before you take your eyes off it, they're small and mobile and lava.

@captainbrent Welcome to the party!!! I would say just order and when I get the order in my system, pull all available items and set them aside in a box with your packing slip to finish adding the missing items when they arrive.

Make sure to use the FCAppreciation code for 10.00 off and expect some goodies in your order =)

@710Coils Thanks so much Shane, I will place the order online and will look forward to using your products.

Cheers!

Top Bottom