710 coils

Blargas541

Are you planning to stock 25mm axial coils or flowerpot coils on your website? I've been checking for weeks but always seem to miss them. I guess people pre-order in this thread but I just want to buy on the website when stock is available.

edit: Either I'm blind or he just updated the site, but I see the 25mm coils now. Awesome!

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I’ve got to turn on IG notifications now! Happy to report that I have a Ninja T and backup coil ordered, also picked up a 110V coil so my VRod is now ready to go anywhere I do. I’m afraid that doing business with 710Coils might be habit-forming, Shane just makes it too easy for his repeat customers!

biohacker

I’ve got to turn on IG notifications now! Happy to report that I have a Ninja T and backup coil ordered, also picked up a 110V coil so my VRod is now ready to go anywhere I do. I’m afraid that doing business with 710Coils might be habit-forming, Shane just makes it too easy for his repeat customers!

Backup coil wow! Love your dedication! :D

Please be sure to take lots of selfies when that T lands! :popcorn::D

I can't wait to try the slitted opaque inserts! :rockon:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Shane doesn't want to offer the VRod coils anymore after the fucking thumb bashing on the NV thread so it makes sense to order one of the last VRod coils - maybe just as a backup - at Shane asap so long stock lasts. Best quality + 150w. So a faster uptemping than the OG coils from NV and probably a longer lifetime.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Yeah man, that one member was a real dick; just high at his keyboard, talking shit. What really got me was the threat at the end, “now you’re competing against NV” LOL! I don’t blame Shane a bit, these coils were a favour for schmucks like me. Another case of the few ruining a great thing for others over a non-issue, the shitty part is the dumb-ass commentator didn’t even have a horse in this race.

@Hogni As usual, you’re correct sir. Those were my thoughts exactly on the backup and already I know that I’ll definitely want to take the Vrod on the North American Tour next summer, hence the 110V coil. Shane made me an offer I couldn’t refuse and then he kissed me. I’ve seen The Godfather so I’m really not sure if I’m getting a package or if I’m going to meet an untimely demise. It’s just business. :hmm:

@biohacker I might do that for you! Not really a selfie sort but I’ll get baked and see what happens. :brow: I’m pretty excited to be the first freak to rep 710Coils in the UK, possibly Europe! Historical occurrence!
I can’t wait to hear about your thoughts on the slitted opaque inserts! :rockon:

sarkunit

Hey Shane, I just pulled the trigger on a new Axial 30 mm ( for the extra wrap), 30 mm opaque ( to replace the one my dogs broke), and a Q-P cap ( because of the hype man!, THE HYPE! ). Dr. Jones's rosins has been a sad place to work without my 710 setup. I will be happy to rock the octodab rig again. Here's to you and yours :)

710Coils

Manufacturer
I dont take anyone's criticism or remarks badly. I take them as things to learn from and the Vrod coils were something I was fixating on and needed to step away from. So if anything his remarks finally snapped me out of my trance. The truth can suck, but will set you free if you let it =)

@sarkunit Expect some goodies in your order =) and make sure the dogs dont get too close to the glass. (Easier said than done)

Also make sure everyone keeps an eye on Instagram as we will be giving away a complete setup (Minus the dab rig) to some lucky person. @maxvapor710 has been extremely generous with giving us a controller to add to our giveaway. So you know this will be worth checking out =)

Hoping everyone is having a great Friday

Your loyal coil and quartz monger

Shane

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Wow! Was it ever so quiet here for such a long time?

More stuff is coming to me from Shane :D...

Shane, weren't there any plans regarding SiC and ruby inserts? I just found some SiC pearls offered. Nice idea. Probably they have better heat properties and are better to clean than the quartz pearls?

69f17af8e8a411ba1153b0c2eccde10e.jpg

These GITD quartz pearls are also very interesting. They are looking nice for sure if spinning around in a quartz banger capped with a quartz Pi. Did I already say that I'm loving GITD things since I was a kid? ;)

6b5247f0cca3c84d6c9ea9ab6bdbeb03.jpg

Have a nice Sunday!

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I feel like I need magnetic terp pearls. Shane has generously hooked me up twice with (3) 6mm pearls throughout my orders and thank god because I have lost more than half a dozen of these little suckers. I have lost one in my car twice and found them. I have recovered a couple from the garage floor. Somewhere on my garage floor there are (4) just laying around sticking to the concrete floor collecting dust so I have been down to (2) for the past week or so. I really like using a 6mm in my portable rig so I even removed the one I had in my home banger setup to keep as a back up for my portable rig while on vaca. So yesterday on vaca I lost a terp pearl in the in-laws driveway. I spent almost an hour looking for the damn thing with no results. Today she found it in less than 30 seconds! Its hard to believe (6) 6mm pearls have been lost and refound so many times. The great thing is you just torch them back to new in a few seconds and your back on!

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I torch clean them in my vape station which is a corner in the garage with a chair and table, so they don't get near the drain often or at all...

...but I spoke to soon...I just lost the one she found yesterday at a rest stop this morning. Down to one.

@Hogni Too funny bud! I have a portable dab rig that I am working on. It is quite mobile but quite effective and still far from complete in design and testing. It is something for another thread at another time but has been inspired supremely by Shanes quartz bangers and inserts.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
@nosmoking I have something different that is due today and will send you one out to see what you think.

Its the shuriken blade looking thing and should be much harder to lose =)
I would seriously love one of those for my extensive testing! Your the man. Don't forget to call me when you have some time. I hope your finding time to settle down finally after the move!

And have a happy new year! Not just you Shane, but all of you!

sarkunit

Who's the man to call when your quartz is feeling small? 710coils
Who has beads with speed and can't even spell the word greed? 710coils
Who has custom axials for little scratch and sends them with a sour patch? 710coils
YA DIG?
710 is a bad ass motherfu....SHUT YO MOUTH
But I'm talken 'bout 710coils!.....WE DIG IT!

Yeah, 30mm opaque, Quartz Pi, Auber300 RDK, single perc minitube, 520 feeling hot, you know you are medicating with the octopus tonight SON!

If you cannot tell.....I liked the product I ordered from Shane at 710coils. He got it to me so fast it made my head spin, it was perfectly wrapped, and man, that extra wrapped coil made my heart skip a beat. Form a business relationship with this company now, guys. I cannot see anyone out there topping his customer service and passion for his products. Hats off to ya!

710Coils

Manufacturer
@sarkunit You have made me soo happy with your poetic words =)

I plan on continuing on this path of destruction and will keep working on taking sweet care of my customers

Really really appreciate all of you soo very much!!!!!

Happy New Year and lets make 2019 a proper year to remember =)

Your loyal coil and quartz monger

Shane

sarkunit

After a good day with the extra wrapped coil and quartz pi cap and two of the small 710coils pearls I now consider 530 hot on the Auber. I was laughing with my wife that the guys at the head shop think 650 is really getting "Low" on their e-nails, while we are living in paradise with the glob smashing/flavor saving combo that is opaque quartz with proper temp control and agitation. The extra wrapped coil is a hefty upgrade, and I recommend that anyone that is one the fence just pull the trigger. I will never think about torching again, unless I am feeling naughty :) Again, huge clouds of non irritating vapor at 520-520. I missed my set up sooooooo bad when it was broken, and this new one is even better! Thanks again Shane!
( PS: No need for a shout out response on this one :rockon:I just wanted to drop whatever free advertising I could for a product and company I fully stand behind. Anyone with lung issues that vaporizes concentrates should have one of your rigs provided by insurance, they are that effective at reducing my lung inflammation when I medicate.)

Top Bottom