710 coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
So several people have had issues using the discount link. So I made a coupon code to enter at checkout instead

The coupon is: FCAppreciation

The above will save you 10.00 off you order and will only work if you have 20.00 in your cart.

If anyone has any issues using the above, hit me up and I will see whats going on. But the above should work fine =)

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Hiya 710! So excited for some of your stuff, I’m in a holding pattern waiting on funds to drop but soon come! I really really like the looks of everything you’ve got and the new stuff still arriving. I’m getting a NewVape Vrod or Showerhead, still haven’t decided but my cool red coil is coming from you either way.

Loving the appreciation you’re giving back to FC, you need to know that FC appreciates YOU! (regardless of your name) At another site, @Baron23 & I were calling you “The Artist Formally Known As Mutton”!

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
@710Coils I would like to thank you for processing my order so quickly yesterday. I look forward to the 30mm banger, terp pearls and clip I ordered, but I do still need a 30mm axial coil when they come in and a carb cap. Can you or anyone else please provide links to recommended carb caps? This will be my first time pairing a quartz banger with a carb cap since about 2 years ago and a lot has changed/evolved so I could use all the help you guys can offer.

While I wait for the 30mm axial coils to come in stock, I figure I can try the banger with a torch right?

710Coils

Manufacturer
Heya @nosmoking One of my main goals is to ship as quickly as possible to the turn around time is as low as possible. I truly hate waiting for my treasure to arrive =P

For ball caps and I would def recommend one for that beveled edge.
NE glassart has a pretty decent assortment of 30mm ball caps and any of them that catch your eye should work perfectly.

https://neglassart.com/collections/30mm-compatible-bubble-caps?sort_by=price-ascending

Coils are due to ship Monday and will be here 3 days later if all goes as expected

Really appreciate the support and hope you like the bangers as much as i do =)

Shane

Square4Life

If you want a custom, @coojoglass is pretty popular on here and has great prices.

@710Coils Got my package and it is GORGEOUS! Did a bunch of cleaning and will be doing plenty of testing :p There will definitely be pics up on IG tonight or tomorrow :D
JEALOUS!!! lol My new setup looks to be coming in on Monday! Guess I'll have to turn next Monday into a Friday lol

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I just finished watching Magic for Humans and I just put it all off on camera/actor trickery. I just don't believe in that kind of magic. I ordered damn near 4:15est on Thursday. Package arrived around noon today. That's coast to coast delivery! You @710Coils certainly are magical!

sarkunit

OK, all funds collected. When the axial drops, I will be buying a 30 mm axial, some terp beads, 30 mm opaque, and a O-ring set. My final job is to ask if your coils are compatible with an Auber rdk 300? It is wired XLR. I only ask what your definition of industry standard is, because High 5 (for sure on this because I own one right now) and I think NV (could be wrong on this) both use non XLR. I want to make sure I have a controller ready to pair with the coil when it gets here. Other than that I couldn't be more excited about this. If this goes well I will be fully recommending that all my fellow medical patients use your services from now on. It is a boon to find someone that cares about anything other than money in capitalism, and I believe you should be rewarded for it:clap:

710Coils

Manufacturer
@sarkunit coils ship Monday and should land Wednesday. Also my coils will work with the auber as they use the standard pin layout as dnail and others. My core driving force with this business is fast shipping combined with fair pricing and a large topping of customer service.

I cannot begin to tell you how happy it makes me to see everyone excited and satisfied with my products. It truly is humbling and satisfying all in one and makes me feel like I am on the right path with things =)

Thanks for supporting my business and expect more to come as time goes by

Your coil and quartz monger

Shane

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
The axial coils sound interesting.
Will they be available in 220v?
Excuse the noob question, but how are the coils held on the banger? Are they just tightened around the glass?

710Coils

Manufacturer
Heya @Pyr0 I did make sure to order a few in 220Volt for my international peeps =)

For holding them on, I make an excellent clip kit. They come in 5 different sizes per kit and work perfectly.

Go on my site and you can see a few pics of them holding a barrel coil (Same thing as an axial, just no bottom portion of coil)

https://710coils.com/

If you order a coil, I will make sure to toss in a free clip kit to make sure you are good to go :rockon:

Lastly, my kits are made from FDA grade silicone and stainless steel. Totally safe for humans and dabs :tup:

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Pyr0 https://neglassart.com has a grip of caps for all sizes of bangers at really good prices. Personally I prefer a bit of drag in my cap, so I look for ones that have smaller openings or ways to cover a hole to increase drag. A few good ones are: Terp tuner bubble caps, Zach brown glass. He makes some sweet flat caps that I really enjoy on the 25mm bangers. But I would start my hunt on NE glass and check out the 30mm caps if thats what you are leaning towards =)

710Coils

Manufacturer
For anyone that uses Instagram. The 200 follower giveaway is now live!!!! Go enter and you just might end up with a sweet haul of goodies =)

I wanted to give a little something back for making to this point

Your coil and quartz monger

Shane

Baron23

Just ordered my 25 mm with opaque bottom, coil, and clip set.

Really looking forward to it and I can personally attest that @710Coils is a straight up, solid, trustworthy guy and I can wholeheartedly recommend doing business with him. He's aces.

Last edited:

710Coils

Manufacturer
So i have been busy updating my art and wanted to share some of the new art with you to see what everyone thinks

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

JigMelon

Is there any benefit to having larger bangers?

There is absolutely a benefit to having a larger banger/dish. The greater the mass, the less the banger's temperature will change as a result of contact with the concentrate, dab tool, or carb cap. In regard to the size of dabs in correlation with the size of the banger, a larger surface area will vaporize at a higher rate (more dense vapor). That being said, if using a weak controller, or a loose coil, or a torch, a narrower banger might be more ideal, if it allows for greater surface contact on the sidewalls, since the initial placement of the concentrate will likely cool below vape temp before being fully vaporized (unless you're taking your dabs hot n hurdy). Of course, this is only applicable to large dabs. Smaller dabs will see no such benefit, but also no detriment. Doing small dabs on a large surface has no negative effects, but doing large dabs on a small surface can have such effects.

If you are using a good controller and a tight fitting coil, the only difference in size is the rate at which it vaporizes. Assuming you will be pairing your banger with a coil, you'll be more than satisfied with either the 25mm or 30mm. If you're interested in seeing the difference, I would hop onto youtube and look for videos of people using inserts of different diameters, or even comparison videos of the three Liger 3.0 sizes. There is no one-size-fits all for vaporizing concentrates, but going with a bigger size such as 25 or 30mm is just about as close as you can get. The best part, IMO, is that you can always add smaller inserts if you are looking for a different vaporizing experience. With the options provided by @710Coils, you really can't go wrong.

@710Coils Loving the new graphics! Is that rounded black one meant for a sticker? Would look great on a controller or slapped onto a china rig!

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I hate to be that guy, but the octupus appears to be missing a couple arms. Otherwise I do like the art work a lot including color choices. I would use a dab mat with this art on it. And all my stickers go on my snow boards so can't go wrong there.

I am still looking forward to getting an axial coil. I got to try the 30mm opaque bottom banger with a torch over the weekend and it was great! I don't care for the torch method and I am not 100% trustworthy of my k couple thermometer and my IR gun is a POS that I also don't trust. It will often read temps about 200 degrees off or more. The k couple thermo showed results in the mid 500 range which is what I believe I was at except my very first hit. That one went in hot and chazzed the floor, but it cleaned up easy. Taste has been great and so has vapor production. I was using the Dnail halo series carb cap for the first 2 or 3 hits. Then I found a perfectly clean never used combustion bowl with an 18mm joint on the bottom. Turned up side down it matched perfectly with the beveled edge and it functions similar to what it looks like a bubble cap would do. It killed on vapor production compared to my halo carb cap so I even tried it on the halo with success! I need a real bubble cap and axial coil to run this thing regularly but I really am happy with the purchase.

I was at one point over the weekend debating if the 30mm is just too big to be my daily driver, however after the response from @JigMelon I feel more confident that I can keep to my smaller dab size and regularly use the 30mm.

Has anyone tried the cactus bubble cap? Does anyone know if there is one that will fit 30mm bangers? I was really considering getting one of those.

Top Bottom