710 coils

buckhakeesah

I found a product I'm using that works well for my cleaning methods. Its called The Amazing Whip It. Got sold on it at my local Meijers during a flash sale. Anyone heard of it? Non toxic, plant based. A small spritz, let it sit and it wipes away the crust on my opaques pretty easily. I get all the crud out, rinse and clean it really well afterwards. I don't have to heat anything up. It's works that well. It's all purpose, you can use it on many other things that need cleaning. Safe for kids. The gal spritzed it into her mouth and ate it while demoing to prove its safe for consumption lol. I like this and the distilled water method. Thought I'd share for those that may be curious to other options.

Last edited:

maxymods

You're not alone bro! And i'll answer your question from a bit back in the D-nail thread here since I have zero interest in anything related to D-nail anymore.

Quartz banger > D-nail sic halo slim series any day of the week.

For me it's always about taste, vapour production/quality/smoothness, and effects. And I honestly feel that maintaining a quartz banger (clear) is far easier than the sic halo slim series.

I never ever use simple green, only a torch and a small mason jar of ISO. Doesn't take too long to torch it clean, and then while still warm (not too hot!) I drop it in the ISO for a minute (if there is any reclaim in the neck), then hot water rinse paper towel dry and it's like brand new sparkling clean condition.

For those torchers out there that have opaque, does it come out just as sparkling clean?
When I torch my qpaque usually comes clean. Sometimes it leaves a little black residue around the edges of the circle but I usually only torch it red hot to clean it off have never tried iso ect. Currently I am using mine on a controller at 560 and it is leaving a black residue on my nail but it comes right off with a little pressure from a dabber rubbing it around. (I’m probably running a bit hot haha) I love them with both a torch and without but have never tried torching my 30mm. Definetly prefer with an enail though it’s just a lot more convient having it ready whenever(think you asked this)

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Hogni The inserts

Slit version: These are made to point the slit towards the opening where the neck joins the banger. They are supposed to keep the splash down since the slit is what the bulk of the vapor is being pulled through when used

Non slit: This was made to accomodate people that wanted to do drop in dabs to be able to hit the magic point where the dab vaporizes.

Both function the same. But the slit version is taller. Inserts came to be from torch dabbing and wanting to be able to easily hit that magic window where its not too hot or cold/ With an enail thats not as much of an issues since you can control the temp. They will keep an opaque banger clean longer. But to me its like buying an offroad vehicle and never getting it dirty =P

@biohacker That is a nice setup, but make sure to get their adapter or be ready to pop the unit open to swap a few wires around =)

I also agree about not going back to SiC or anything I used prior to finding the banger and coil combo. It literally changed my dab life and after a few months of use. I sold and gave away all my old dab gear since I was so satisfied with the combo.

I hope everyone is having a great week

Shane

anasrzi

@Hogni The inserts

Slit version: These are made to point the slit towards the opening where the neck joins the banger. They are supposed to keep the splash down since the slit is what the bulk of the vapor is being pulled through when used

Non slit: This was made to accomodate people that wanted to do drop in dabs to be able to hit the magic point where the dab vaporizes.

Both function the same. But the slit version is taller. Inserts came to be from torch dabbing and wanting to be able to easily hit that magic window where its not too hot or cold/ With an enail thats not as much of an issues since you can control the temp. They will keep an opaque banger clean longer. But to me its like buying an offroad vehicle and never getting it dirty =P

@biohacker That is a nice setup, but make sure to get their adapter or be ready to pop the unit open to swap a few wires around =)

I also agree about not going back to SiC or anything I used prior to finding the banger and coil combo. It literally changed my dab life and after a few months of use. I sold and gave away all my old dab gear since I was so satisfied with the combo.

I hope everyone is having a great week

Shane

I feel the inserts are a great idea and will of course keep the banger itself totally pristine as the insert is doing the clean up and there will be conduction vaporisation but in a very subtle way having to pass thru the two layers of Quartz.

I'd opt for the slit version personally and I'd love to try Quartz once more as I've only ever had a banger with a torch, when he when done right was fantastic but not so much when I didn't get it just right.

In the end I went for a dnail setup with sic and sapphire dishes, much preferred the sapphire as it was better for flavour and much smoother imo but I'd love to see I feel Quartz trumps even those classic pair of materials with a axial coil fitted.

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum

710Coils

Manufacturer
Happy Friday!!!!

More caps land today and I will post them up once they land. Think there are some more colored caps. But most should be clear

Working on bundles and will post a separate section in my store for bundles.

More coils are about a week out. So if you are looking to scoop a 25 or 30mm axial. There are still some in the shop and are ready to ship out!!!!

Your loyal Coil and quartz monger

Shane

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Caps are back in stock... dang it, my second order in 2 days!

@710Coils are the serum caps green or pink? Or is it a blacklight deal where it changes color? Trying to decide on that or a clear one. I was hoping for brozay, I like the pink serum color though.
image_e871bf34-7126-433e-b04d-df4d41595c10_110x110@2x.jpg
image_a8f15d84-7ba1-4e5c-ae11-e4a36491fcec_110x110@2x.jpg

Brozay makes me think of wine. I was hoping for a nice earthy, fruit-forward Brozay (fruit-forward is the only wine term I know).

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Stormy, it changes color depending on whether you're looking at it with natural light or fluorescent light.

I love my Potion cap. In natural light it's kind of blueish, with some purple hints. In fluorescent light it's straight purple. In LEDs and other incandescent lighting it shifts from any where from almost a green, to blue, to purple tones, depending on the color spectrum of the light.

Potion, Serum, Voodoo, Terps, and a few others are all compact fluorescent (CFl) color shifting glasses. Potion is my only experience with one so far, but they seem like a winner to me!

Always shifting!

Last edited:

sarkunit

Note: This post applies to the older model axial, that didn't have the extra wrap.

Ok, I have tried something different with my 30mm axial setup, and I am wondering if anyone else has any input on this. When dabbing I always got some oil on the side walls, and it went to waste I feel. This caused me to raise my temps to finish more of the dab before it was blown up the walls, and to further heat the walls. I decided to wrap steel wire around the banger/coil interface instead of the silicon rings so that I could torch the sides before dabbing. I was worried that I would hit the rings and melt them :uhoh: This worked great! I lowered my temp to 500 with a 6 second pass with my torch along the sides before dropping in my dab. No oil creeps up the side at all, and boy do these hits taste epic. I have never hit my nail so low without doing an uptemp, and though the torching probably brings the actual initial banger temperature over 500, I feel it tastes just like the lower part of the ride but with no wispyness to the hit. The clouds are full and choking, but I find that it is much easier on the throat and lungs over time (i.e. it isn't sitting on me as bad) at this lower temp. Has anyone tried this hybrid method of enail and torch with success? Any thoughts?

710Coils

Manufacturer
So I have been thinking long and hard about what to do for Black Friday. I have come up with an idea and wanted to run it past everyone for feedback

I was thinking of doing 20 x 20% off coupons and they will only work once and whoever gets to the table eats first =P

This would be broken out into 2 formats and both would have their own coupons. So that would be 20 for each =)

US: Anything 110volt and all other items
Europe: Anything 220volt and all other items

I am not sure if this is worth it to anyone or if I am possibly causing issues with people missing out on a chance to use one of the coupons

Also I am a little limited on stock and am hoping to have my next order of coils and bangers in for the sale. But they might miss the window and so it would be for whatever I have in stock now

Let me know what you all think about the above and please speak freely. This sale is for all of you and not for me. So I want to make sure its something everyone can enjoy while possibly saving a few bucks.

This would be for all items in my shop. Even the clip kits!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day

Shane

Oogendoogan

So I have been thinking long and hard about what to do for Black Friday. I have come up with an idea and wanted to run it past everyone for feedback

I was thinking of doing 20 x 20% off coupons and they will only work once and whoever gets to the table eats first =P

This would be broken out into 2 formats and both would have their own coupons. So that would be 20 for each =)

US: Anything 110volt and all other items
Europe: Anything 220volt and all other items

I am not sure if this is worth it to anyone or if I am possibly causing issues with people missing out on a chance to use one of the coupons

Also I am a little limited on stock and am hoping to have my next order of coils and bangers in for the sale. But they might miss the window and so it would be for whatever I have in stock now

Let me know what you all think about the above and please speak freely. This sale is for all of you and not for me. So I want to make sure its something everyone can enjoy while possibly saving a few bucks.

This would be for all items in my shop. Even the clip kits!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day

Shane
Well I would love a coupon and I would take one. I don’t think it’s a bad idea but I also understand that it must be hard for you to offer a sale of any kind. I wouldn’t be upset or disappointed and I would still place my upcoming order if you do not offer any sale at all. Guess that’s all I have to say hope other people have better input than me.

710Coils

Manufacturer
@sarkunit I almost forgot to respond!!!! Part of the reason I added the 2 extra wraps to the axial coils was the fit being a bit more tricky than I preferred and the extra wraps made the fit a breeze. The other item was the splash up on the sides you spoke of. This was something I also noticed and so far the 2 extra wraps have been the perfect amount of coil to banger and have performed better than I was expecting. Along with the tweaks I made to the bangers. Its a crazy good pairing and pretty much did away with the side splash and fit issues. The amount of reclaim I am seeing now is pretty much none and I have always had some amount of reclaim to clean out of my pieces after a week of use. Now, just little spots. I am already trying to come up with more improvements to both and will keep everyone posted.

I also really like how you thought outside the box with this and basically modified your older shorter axial coil to work like the newer version. Gotta love how we are all curious beings and enjoy tinkering with our toys

Your loyal coil and quartz monger

Shane

tepictoton

Any deal will make these good deals better.

For sure, this is always a nice gesture, but shopping @710Coils already feels like you are getting the cake, and a load of cherries!

People doubting, do yourself a favor and pull the trigger, this extra discount makes it a total no brainer.

Monsoon

Would anyone happen to know if a Liger 30mm Obsidian insert would fit inside one of the 30mm bangers sold on the website? I was thinking that might be a cheap alternative to recommend to friends given how expensive they're getting.

Also @710Coils do you offer any non-USPS shipping options to Canada? Due to the postal strike they've stopped accepting international mail indefinitely, might only be a week but who knows.

YabbaDABBAdo

Would anyone happen to know if a Liger 30mm Obsidian insert would fit inside one of the 30mm bangers sold on the website? I was thinking that might be a cheap alternative to recommend to friends given how expensive they're getting.

Also @710Coils do you offer any non-USPS shipping options to Canada? Due to the postal strike they've stopped accepting international mail indefinitely, might only be a week but who knows.

No the 30mm liger insert will not fit the inner diameter of @710Coils 30mm bangers are ~26 mm in diameter

YabbaDABBAdo,

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Monsoon I am open to ship however works best for you. Shoot me a message and I can look into shipping through any means you would prefer =)

710Coils,

710Coils

Manufacturer
@anycolouryoulike 110volt is US and 220volt is Europe. The RDKs are sold as either 110 or 220. But will not be able to switch for either coil. If you got the wrong coil. Just let me know so I can get you the right coil sent out

anycolouryoulike

@anycolouryoulike 110volt is US and 220volt is Europe. The RDKs are sold as either 110 or 220. But will not be able to switch for either coil. If you got the wrong coil. Just let me know so I can get you the right coil sent out

What I'm confused about is that a) my RDK says "Maximum Current: 5A at 110V, 3A at 220V" and b) when you order one they don't ask you to specify 110/220, whereas they DO ask you to specify voltage for the coil itself. I know my RDK works and I'm confident I picked the right coil, just the markings seem a bit baffling.

I suppose the easiest explanation is that they automatically send you the version for your region and label all the devices with the same sticker, assuming 110V input = 110V output and 220V in = 220V out. I don't have previous experience with PIDs so I assumed they worked much like a computer PSU that'll take either 110 or 220V.

anycolouryoulike,
Reactions: 710Coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
@anycolouryoulike I recently ordered one for a customer and noticed they had removed the option to select 110 or 220 and only offered what my region took. I agree that most controllers are cryptic about some info and it can be frustrating to make sense of what you actually have =)

I think the newer style units that are hitting the market are smart with being able to adjust for voltage on the fly. Hopefully this will create a trend that other companies will follow and make things a bit more stoner friendly

Top Bottom