• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

710 coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Shooby its gonna be a bit before I order the colored O-rings for the kits. But I will make sure to post once its closer =)

And yes I love me some cats and other animals. Pets are the best to talk to as they rarely disagree with your stance on things =P

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
The smaller band one snapped. it held for a sec then didnt. i was pushing the limits on it tho. Thats when i noticed it wasnt a rubber band and silicone as it didnt really snap, just broke. lol.

I cant wait for a bit so in like a month but knowing me, 2 weeks, ill probably get another set or two. I am still waiting on 6 more quartz buckets to be shipped and will be ordering 2 more once they are available, Toro XL & XXL.

Currently, i leave the clips on the coil when im not using the coils. And since i have about 12 different coils and now on a hunt for different size axial or bucket (what DC and EZbake calls it) or Hybrid (MiniNail calls it) style coils, i will need quite a few clips. Dam, I could probably start a dab bar in my livingroom.

Im a dog lover myself and some how finding myself disagreeing with my dog. lol

tb42091

Just an FYI your site is down. 710coils.com doesnt work for me right now. I also am quite interested in the 5 pin XLR 20mm coil that will fit in a flowerpot coil cover. I have 3 from china that are too large of an outer diameter so the coil cover doesn't fit.

710Coils

Manufacturer
Just wanted to pass along an update on where things are with some of the coils I am working on adding to my lineup

Flowerpot coil: This has been a pain to get movement on and I am working hard to get this sorted and will update once I hear more
24mm Axial: Working on getting a sample to make sure these are in spec and if so will place a small order soon
26mm Axial: Working on placing a small order for some of these (Let me know if there is interest in International versions and I will make sure to carry some sooner than later)
30mm Axial: Working on getting a sample to make sure size is good and will place a small order
30mm flat Augushaus version: Still working on getting info for this one and will update once I hear more
30mm barrel: Will be placing a small order of these (Let me know if there is interest in International versions and I will make sure to carry some sooner than later)

I have a few things in the works that I will announce at some point soon =)
Hit me up with any questions and hope everyone is staying hydrated and stoned :rockon:

buddingglasshead

Oooohhh 24mm axial! Talking my language. Looking for better banger for my FadeSpace SiC insert. Works amazingly when torched and just as good as heat soaked quartz insert for my 25mm coil set up

Feel like I could get a lot more out of it with a banger that has less gap on the sides and an acoal coil.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
@Shooby I have found you can give the next size up a twist or 2 to tighten the fit when needed.

They are on their way to you =)

Gonna have to try a twist, that small one doesnt expand much. Makes getting it off just as tough and using a larger one and twisting sounds like it will work. Awesome!

Just wanted to pass along an update on where things are with some of the coils I am working on adding to my lineup

Flowerpot coil: This has been a pain to get movement on and I am working hard to get this sorted and will update once I hear more
24mm Axial: Working on getting a sample to make sure these are in spec and if so will place a small order soon
26mm Axial: Working on placing a small order for some of these (Let me know if there is interest in International versions and I will make sure to carry some sooner than later)
30mm Axial: Working on getting a sample to make sure size is good and will place a small order
30mm flat Augushaus version: Still working on getting info for this one and will update once I hear more
30mm barrel: Will be placing a small order of these (Let me know if there is interest in International versions and I will make sure to carry some sooner than later)

I have a few things in the works that I will announce at some point soon =)
Hit me up with any questions and hope everyone is staying hydrated and stoned :rockon:

Great update! Thats nice, 24mm, 26mm and 30mm Axial coils.... I cant wait! Those 24mm should be popular!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Wow @710Coils clip kit saved this rig! No more Velcro leash, plus the rig is much sturdier now with the cable routed this way. Previously the weight of the coil would pull on the banger so it would not sit straight without the leash. Thanks so much @710Coils :rockon:

HwCxDj3.jpg

710Coils

Manufacturer
I recently decided to tweak my lineup a bit and this ended up putting the order for the coils back a bit. I am still working on the coils and hope to have them sooner than later. But I am hoping you will all appreciate the sweet sweet goodness I will unleash soon =P

I apologize for the delays and hope to have a complete selection by the middle of September :rockon:

Your loyal Coil Monger :tup:

710Coils

Manufacturer
Money has been sent and coils have been officially ordered. I feel like it was much harder to get the Axial coils than it should of been. But they are ordered and are supposed to ship in 7 days.

I ordered the following:

20mm flowerpot coils in 110 and 220 volt
26mm Axial coils in 110 and 220 volt
30mm Barrel coils in 110 and 220 volt
30mm Axial coils in 110 and 220 volt

I also have some bangers coming in I have been working on getting made and they were to a tight spec. So far the samples and pics of the finished goods were beyond what I hoped for. They are due to land Monday (Hell to the Yeah!!!!)
I will post pics once they land, but here are the sizes I will be carrying:

25mm Clear thick bottom bangers
25mm Opaque thick bottom bangers
30mm Clear thick bottom bangers
30mm Opaque thick bottom bangers

6mm Quartz terp pearls
8mm Quartz terp pearls

Here are a few highlights of what they have:
Beveled top edge
5 to 6mm thick puck on the bottom
Deep bucket with the neck up high enough to keep reclaim from splashing into the neck
2.5mm thick walls
frosted joints

I really think you will be impressed by these and they will be running around 40 to 50 bucks a banger
Quality is on spot as this was the most important thing to me =)

I will post more as soon as I get the bangers and coils are on there way!!!!!

Also I cannot begin to tell you all how grateful I am for the support you have shown me and my new store. It
really means a lot to me and I strive to continue to bring more great dab supplies to you when possible :rockon:

Last edited:

Blargas541

that all sounds simply amazing! i am very excited to order a 30mm axial coil and bangers when they come in.

what would you recommend for use with the 26mm flat coil? been interested to try those out but don't know what to pair it with

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Blargas541 for a 26mm flat coil you should checkout either Dnails SiC halo or the highly educated also makes a nail specifically for flat coils.

You can shoot me a direct message if you Have any questions =)

buddingglasshead

I was really hoping for 24mm axial to go smaller for my SiC insert, but I think a 26mm will still work just fine with SiC's thermal characteristics. Just would much prefer a snugger fit between banger and insert. :p

Regardless the contact at the bottom will certainly change my experience for the better.

Still on the DHgate hunt for a banger that suits my needs. Should get some calipers and actually measure this insert.

buddingglasshead,
Reactions: 710Coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
I made a coupon for my FC people: $10.00 off your order at checkout

Just click the above link and when you check out. You will see $10.00 off your order :rockon: It does not count towards the clip kits since they are only $5.00 a pop, but if you are in need of clips and tight on funds. Shoot me a message and we will see what can be done to get you some clips :cool:

Its a start and I promise to continue to try and give back when possible. I have some giveaways planned in the next month and will also strive to give you all a better break once I have established myself a bit more :tup:

Also next week I will be adding my bangers to the site and they are gonna be sweet. I am working on some buy 3 pricing discounts for the people that like to buy bangers in 3s (You know who you are :wave:)
And a few other bundles around a full setup: Coil, Banger, Clip kit, Terp pearls

Will keep you posted and keep an eye out for updates over the next few weeks

Top Bottom