7/10 the errl movement

stroh

errl enthusiast
anyone else partaking in todays holiday? just made a batch of oil that autobuddered something fierce(nearly turned to powder its so crumbly), so i actually think im gonna sprinkle some of this in my launch box instead of dabbin

any other oil heads out there?

stroh,

stroh

errl enthusiast
ahh i would so dab you up if you were in the near vicinity, until they invent the means to send nugs/concentrates through the interwebs ;)

also checkin out that link, digging it so far

stroh,

Nycdeisel

Yea thats the "The movement" thing, their new album, but a bunch of those tracks were already up on the Tube. still love to listen while I vape(my sv, at the moment)

Nycdeisel,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
if i had a job i'd buy that album, having enjoyed the boil that oil tune so often, but several songs are nice

not perfect, but a good effort, and they say oil nail dab and dome in the same song, that's all it takes to get me to salivate.

i spent two hours sort of trying to figure out what the significance is of 7/10 to weed, and the only thing i've found is the release date and name of this album, is that correct? or was that when oil was invented?

:lol:

VWFringe,

Nycdeisel

Its the album

but wtf people are already tattooing 7:10 on the insides of their lips(seen in a couple of pictures on Facebook)

Nycdeisel,

SD_haze

VWFringe said:
if i had a job i'd buy that album, having enjoyed the boil that oil tune so often, but several songs are nice

not perfect, but a good effort, and they say oil nail dab and dome in the same song, that's all it takes to get me to salivate.

i spent two hours sort of trying to figure out what the significance is of 7/10 to weed, and the only thing i've found is the release date and name of this album, is that correct? or was that when oil was invented?

7/10 relates to weed because
710 is OIL reversed in the mirror

SD_haze,

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Haha @ the zombies.......our poor poor youth.

Btw have I mentioned it yet......this site is king, love it!

ichibaneye,
Reactions: rekrab
Top Bottom