510 Extension

Eskcharls

Grenn Dever
Im looking for some sort of extension cable for the mod box 510 connection that can enable me to use like a a desktop setup when ill be holding the vaporizer like stempod, splinter or imp on my hand,and the mod box would be on the desk. It seems that the G43 and the Tubox have that configuration but in a permanent way. From a ignorant point of view it seems like a simple connection but I'm no sure how 510 connections work maybe its easy or something really complicated , just though it would be cool to have that choice and dont need to buy a whole new vape.
:hmm::hmm:

Eskcharls,

kuzko

I’ve searched for something like this too. Maybe not as long of an extension as you describe but I couldn’t find anything. Maybe someone else can. I did come across a small metallic bendable extension but it was like 1 inch long and had terrible reviews that basically said it didn’t work.

kuzko,

Doktor Dub

Never thought of this but it would be great for useing my Splinter through Water... :clap:

Doktor Dub,
Reactions: YaMon

Obsessed 2

I’ve searched for something like this too. Maybe not as long of an extension as you describe but I couldn’t find anything. Maybe someone else can. I did come across a small metallic bendable extension but it was like 1 inch long and had terrible reviews that basically said it didn’t work.
I have looked as well for a few months. The closest thing I've come across was a beta product from Yocan that was for a portable email:
yocan-beta-enail-06-1800x1800.jpg

I have concluded that for what we need, it's gonna have to be a DIY project.

Obsessed 2,

Eskcharls

Grenn Dever
I was going on that direction aswell,just waiting a little longer to see if anything popped up. Also posted on vaporrents and got some indication on where to start. As I said I'm no sure how 510 connections work but would like to try.

Are you opening a thread over at DIY ? If so i would love to be part of this project :sherlock::science:

Obsessed 2

I was going on that direction aswell,just waiting a little longer to see if anything popped up. Also posted on vaporrents and got some indication on where to start. As I said I'm no sure how 510 connections work but would like to try.

Are you opening a thread over at DIY ? If so i would love to be part of this project :sherlock::science:
I saw your post on vaporents just didn't comment. I should have.

Nah, if I had time, yes I would. I feel like if I started a thread like that I would be obligated to contribute, regularly. Time man. Sucks. If I do ever get around to tinkering with it I'll definitely post it though.

Obsessed 2

Great find !
ttt-gooseneck.jpg

FOund it on sale for 4$ if anyone is interested. https://blackmesavapors.com/AWSProducts/241-C-2-P-0/Gooseneck-Extension

So with two of these, two 510-eGo adapters, you've got yourself a 15" extension. I sorta like the rigid aspect thinking that it would keep the vape from slamming on countertop or floor; but I dislike it as I find it limiting and I'd prefer the loose cable/cord feel of the G43. Plus just sticking up rigid like that, knowing me, I would forget and knock the whole thing over.

I did find this https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/380963074538
I thought this really provides a good starting point, albeit basic. But one can modify length, cord wrap, add a heatsink, etc.

Obsessed 2,
Reactions: Eskcharls
Top Bottom