fullsizeoutput_b0__29631.1523911272.jpg

⬆️ Fuschia TiChillum
fullsizeoutput_ac__09863.1523911894.jpg

⬆️ TiDye TiChillum
fullsizeoutput_b1__22361.1523911890.jpg

⬆️TiDye Polished TiChillum
fullsizeoutput_ab__36211.1523911892.jpg

⬆️Beadblasted TiDye TiChillum

We are restocked on some new colors, old colors, Ti Dye anodize and some high polish variants.

Thank you for looking and all the support FC!

PS All of these TiChillum are on our newest addition to our TiWarez line, the TiCD.

Last edited:

Baron23

@ChooChooCharlie @cannabis.pro

I am the very proud owner of one of these fab chillums that was gifted to me by a champ of a human being :nod:

I use it w my GH when not using a j-hook. I love my chillum.

When I was in my teens I lived in a NE port city w lots of trad hashish. One fella had a clay chillum we would fill w fluffed up hash and flower and wrap a dank cloth around the bottom.

It needed two hands so someone had to give you a light.

One of my goals is to live long enough that I see good trad hashish and do it again w my EDC chillum.

And yes, I’m rather blasted at the moment! Haha

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
Made a rainstick with 6mm quartz beads

Gotta love TiChillum connection tech

no tools, no breaks, no problems

rainstick.jpg
How's that working out for you @ChooChooCharlie? Looks like a great super cooling solution. Just be sure to check your balls should you drop the chillum. Many thanks for all your support!
@ChooChooCharlie @cannabis.pro

I am the very proud owner of one of these fab chillums that was gifted to me by a champ of a human being :nod:

I use it w my GH when not using a j-hook. I love my chillum.

When I was in my teens I lived in a NE port city w lots of trad hashish. One fella had a clay chillum we would fill w fluffed up hash and flower and wrap a dank cloth around the bottom.

It needed two hands so someone had to give you a light.

One of my goals is to live long enough that I see good trad hashish and do it again w my EDC chillum.

And yes, I’m rather blasted at the moment! Haha
Mission accomplished! That's a very kind gift to be gifted.

Quality old school hash is hard to find unless you are making it yourself. I'd love to find some quality imported Moroccan, Lebanese etc. to fire up in the chillum. I've used hot glass in the past and would crush a snake around the inner perimeter of the TiChillum for some excellent flavor & effect. If it starts to taste like plant material, it's time for some fresh toppings or scrape off what's there and restart when needed. The Herb Iron is also excellent in lieu of hot glass if anyone has one of those laying around.

Thanks for all your support on the TiChillum folks. Hopefully we see more 3D Printed titanium gear in 2020...

BestBuds

The Dude
How's that working out for you @ChooChooCharlie? Looks like a great super cooling solution. Just be sure to check your balls should you drop the chillum. Many thanks for all your support!

Mission accomplished! That's a very kind gift to be gifted.

Quality old school hash is hard to find unless you are making it yourself. I'd love to find some quality imported Moroccan, Lebanese etc. to fire up in the chillum. I've used hot glass in the past and would crush a snake around the inner perimeter of the TiChillum for some excellent flavor & effect. If it starts to taste like plant material, it's time for some fresh toppings or scrape off what's there and restart when needed. The Herb Iron is also excellent in lieu of hot glass if anyone has one of those laying around.

Thanks for all your support on the TiChillum folks. Hopefully we see more 3D Printed titanium gear in 2020...
Is this a combustion method? I have seen a chillum before but it was clay and looked like a giant fat spliff and we smoked bud from it. I just recently have been able to get my hands on some hash (dry-sift) and I like it but without smoking it I am getting lack luster sessions. The best method I have tried is Elev8r or the Ditanium turned all the way up and warm the hash in a spoon first so it gets moist and crumbly.
Smoking isn't a option for me. It wrecks my throat no mater how cool it is.

BestBuds,

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
Is this a combustion method?
I wouldn't consider it combustion but not really sure what to call it otherwise, kinda like a hot knife but with hot glass. I just use a butane torch or gas stove to heat up the glass rod until it glowing orange and then touch that to the hash. Once all the good stuff is cooked off, you are left with whatever plant material remains which isn't as flavorful and more like combustion if you heat that. If your dry sift is quality enough to compress into a snake or pancake, you should be good to go. I'd love to hear a report back from you on your attempt if you decide to do so. I've always been happy with the flavors & effects with this method.

cannabis.pro,
Reactions: BestBuds

kushkush

happy camper....
What is hash? a lot of tricomes/kief? So it's extra sticky? So can you use it as a concentrate, like you would wax/budder/oil?

:leaf:

kushkush,

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
What is hash? a lot of tricomes/kief? So it's extra sticky? So can you use it as a concentrate, like you would wax/budder/oil?

:leaf:
Hashish is a mechanically or hand separated extraction of trichomes from the plant material whereas the wax/budder/oil concentrates are chemically extracted. It can be sticky but it can also be dry, depending on the freshness on when it was separated, cure and overall age as well as purity. Hashish is found in dry sift (kif), sand (ice-water mechanical separation/filtration) or pressed (either type) depending on the nature of travel. Hand rubbed is more from traditional hash making cultures in Asia but nothing is stopping it from happening in the hills of California.

cannabis.pro,
Top Bottom