420EDC MicroDoser from Mendo Mulcher

Summer

Long Island, NY

f51Bu.jpg

I just ground my first load...beautiful grind, perfect action. I love it.

This is a 2-part? Would you say it was a coarse or medium-coarse grind ...or medium?

Last edited:
Summer,

analytika

What's the price on these again? I wasn't going to purchase one, but if you're going to have some without the logo, I may be interested.
Darn I already got a shipping notification on the silly branded one! Jumped the gun by a single day. :bang:

analytika,
Reactions: KidFated.

analytika

Refuse it and mark it return to sender. I'll ship you a unbranded one when I get the other back. That should be around the time the other unbranded one arrive.

@Ramahs $24.95
I appreciate the spirit of the offer. But practically, the chance of my meeting the mail person face to face to "refuse delivery" on a package is close to zero.

I'm going to break out the silver gaffer tape.

Last edited:
analytika,
Reactions: szai

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
I appreciate the spirit of the offer. But practically, the chance of my meeting the mail person face to face to "refuse delivery" on a package is close to zero.

I'm going to break out the silver gaffer tape.
Just don't open it. Write "Refused" or "Return to Sender" in an area that isn't going to write over our return address and you are good to go. You don't have to meet the postman to refuse, the trick is to not open the package. Once you open it, it is yours and you'd have to pay to ship it back. Refusal means it comes back to us on the initial shipping dime(s). Just return the unopened properly marked package back to the post office or a mail box and you should be AOK.

Jah1975

Just don't open it. Write "Refused" or "Return to Sender" in an area that isn't going to write over our return address and you are good to go. You don't have to meet the postman to refuse, the trick is to not open the package. Once you open it, it is yours and you'd have to pay to ship it back. Refusal means it comes back to us on the initial shipping dime(s). Just return the unopened properly marked package back to the post office or a mail box and you should be AOK.
Talk about above and beyond, you guys rock!

MAbud

First use for me is a bit mixed...the top magnetic cap is super loose. I can barely touch it with my pinky and the grinder spins. Way looser than any other grinder and even my other 2 piece mini from Mendo...not sure how I feel yet

@cannabis.pro

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
First use for me is a bit mixed...the top magnetic cap is super loose. I can barely touch it with my pinky and the grinder spins. Way looser than any other grinder and even my other 2 piece mini from Mendo...not sure how I feel yet

@cannabis.pro
Are you saying the magnet isn't working or that the top spins freely? The top won't spin so freely once it has some use. Is it not working properly?

Don't stuff this grinder full of material as it isn't designed for that unless you detach the base. Optimal load is 1/3 to 1/2 full. Overfilling slightly can hold some material in the grinding area if the catch is full.

MAbud

Are you saying the magnet isn't working or that the top spins freely? The top won't spin so freely once it has some use. Is it not working properly?

Don't stuff this grinder full of material as it isn't designed for that unless you detach the base. Optimal load is 1/3 to 1/2 full. Overfilling slightly can hold some material in the grinding area if the catch is full.

It works just saying it spins freely. It attaches but is a little loose. I’ll give it a few grinds this weekend and see. As you know I also have an anodized mini 2 piece from you, and it secures more securely. Build quiltity is super nice beyond this though and think it will be a great addition

analytika

I have received the product. To be honest, it's a stinker. Cancel your orders.

Herb grinder veterans forgive my inartful description.

It's not just that the top cap "spins" freely. It's that the blades barely make contact with the material! Lack of angle on the blades. Two rows form circles, surprisingly far apart, aligned rather than askew to form teeth. How are these blades supposed to make contact with product? The holes to the collector seem drilled straight, not sharpened edges. I put in buds, spin to near zero resistence ... And almost nothing after two dozen rotations. The material is forced into the large gaps between the two circles of blades. Rotating, spinning freely, almost no yield. Massive fiddling required, no practical output.

You could convince me I received a mock-up or model designed to photograph well. It's not a grinder.

@cannabis.pro this is a big disappointment. It's going in the mail back to you or into the dumpster.

You call the ball. [Edit: it's not going into the federal mail with trace elements of cannabis, so I guess it's going into the dumpster.]

Sorry to be harsh, but you came into this forum to pitch the product. I'm going to speak my experience.

Last edited:
analytika,
Reactions: Mr.Sifter

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
I have received the product. To be honest, it's a stinker. Cancel your orders.

Herb grinder veterans forgive my inartful description.

It's not just that the top cap "spins" freely. It's that the blades barely make contact with the material! Lack of angle on the blades. Two rows form circles, surprisingly far apart, aligned rather than askew to form teeth. How are these blades supposed to make contact with product? The holes to the collector seem drilled straight, not sharpened edges. I put in buds, spin to near zero resistence ... And almost nothing after two dozen rotations. The material is forced into the large gaps between the two circles of blades. Rotating, spinning freely, almost no yield. Massive fiddling required, no practical output.

You could convince me I received a mock-up or model designed to photograph well. It's not a grinder.

@cannabis.pro this is a big disappointment. It's going in the mail back to you or into the dumpster.

You call the ball.

Sorry to be harsh, but you came into this forum to pitch the product. I'm going to speak my experience.
Sorry that you are not liking this grinder. How much material did you put in there?

It is designed to microdose. If you are throwing a quarter gram into this grinder expecting miracles that the catch will hold more than a dose to two doses and then wondering why the material isn't falling through to the catch, then you are correct this isn't going to perform to your standards.

I just cleaned my MicroDoser after a week of constant use, it needed to be cleaned. I also shot a video of the unit filled a quarter of the way with a nice solid bud of some Agent Orange found locally at what I could consider a quality producer of medical cannabis. Performed as designed. What little of the bud didn't fall through can be dumped into the catch. Or you can keep grinding but this video is what it is and I feel that you are being a bit harsh on this tool.

Not sure what you are expecting, it isn't meant to take the place of a "desktop" grinder. Designed for on-the-go, grind up what you need for a session and vape it without having to dump it out onto another surface. That's it.

I'll upload this video and put some music and credits to it and share it here so folks can see for themselves.

analytika

Sorry that you are not liking this grinder. How much material did you put in there?

It is designed to microdose. If you are throwing a quarter gram into this grinder expecting miracles that the catch will hold more than a dose to two doses and then wondering why the material isn't falling through to the catch, then you are correct this isn't going to perform to your standards.

I just cleaned my MicroDoser after a week of constant use, it needed to be cleaned. I also shot a video of the unit filled a quarter of the way with a nice solid bud of some Agent Orange found locally at what I could consider a quality producer of medical cannabis. Performed as designed. What little of the bud didn't fall through can be dumped into the catch. Or you can keep grinding but this video is what it is and I feel that you are being a bit harsh on this tool.

Not sure what you are expecting, it isn't meant to take the place of a "desktop" grinder. Designed for on-the-go, grind up what you need for a session and vape it without having to dump it out onto another surface. That's it.

I'll upload this video and put some music and credits to it and share it here so folks can see for themselves.
What the heck are you taking about? Did you read my posting?

I'm a microdoser. I'm all over f*c, and even this thread, as a microdoser. my expressed interest to which you responded was to grind a small amount.

Put a nug in this defective product and you wind up with material squished into the space between the two circles of aligned (!) blades. Almost no usable output falls through to the collection chamber. It spins like a top and nothing, I seriously mean NOTHING, happens.

Your straw man nonsense of me using this piece of garbage as a "desktop unit" for a larger amount of product is a complete fabrication.

If this seriously if your response, @cannabis.pro, I'm calling this as the closest thing I've seen to a con in the cannabis community. Sheesh. The audacity of coming in here to pitch product and then to take this attitude!

If this is your idea of customer service, i hope you'll walk it back. OMG he practically challenged me to a battle of the videos. (Mine would be devastating). What's wrong with him?

Cancel your orders folks.

I can't speak to whether it's a defective design or wide tolerances and poor quality control affecting my unit, which is u-s-e-l-e-s-s as a grinder.

As for me, this is going in the dumpster. I'm not going to waste more product trying to come up with some tweak. It doesn't work.

I'm not sending something back through the federal mail with trace elements of cannabis.

Last edited:
analytika,

Summer

Long Island, NY
Not everyone is gonna be happy with the same purchase. If you're not happy with it there's no reason not to return it for a refund. Give it a good scrub with iso, spring green or whatever.

analytika

Not everyone is gonna be happy with the same purchase. If you're not happy with it there's no reason not to return it for a refund. Give it a good scrub with iso, spring green or whatever.
Sorry @Summer I can't take a cavalier attitude toward the federal mails. Can't do it.

And this goes way way beyond different stokes for different folks. I received a clearly defective product.

Under my particular life circumstances, pictures and videos will be difficult right now. And it's a two bit product I'm not invested in. What's needed is a little integrity on the manufacturer part.

And hell yes, I found his response offensive. I legitimately feel conned. Considering the way he came in here and pitched product.

Last edited:
analytika,
Top Bottom