4:20 Portable Vaporizer

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Came across this new portable vaporizer and I have been quite interested in what it is promising. For 99 dollars they what they are claiming looks amazing. Holds .4 of ground herb, heats up to 400 on a battery that supposedly lasts 200 30-second hits.

portable-vaporizer-3.jpg

portable-vaporizer-5-300x300.jpg

I'm a little turned off that they have called their site thebestherbvaporizer.com. However, the preorder process cost nothing so it seems to be legit. Anyway, anyone else heard of this guy?

CentiZen,
Curious. A functional herb cart for 510 threaded batteries finally? I know the AtmosRAW just combusts apparently and that THC Scientific is working something similar. I imagine the pin just get hot in the center similar to how the Iolite's central heating pin functions.

charliedontsurf,

OF

Curious. A functional herb cart for 510 threaded batteries finally? I know the AtmosRAW just combusts apparently and that THC Scientific is working something similar. I imagine the pin just get hot in the center similar to how the Iolite's central heating pin functions.

Interesting indeed. Something doesn't add up, however. If the 100 minutes of on time (200 30 second hits) is real that's on the order of half an Amp, under two Watts. 1/15 of the power TV uses for a load less than half that size. MFLB uses six times that power heating a third that weight load in a better insulator.

I'm also not so sure that's the function of the pin in the Iolite, it's not the heater, in fact it's cooler than the hottest surface in there. But I'm not sure that matters.

Be interesting to have some guys get this and see if they really have out engineered THCs herb cart efforts and TVs design and production efforts on T1. While I'll try to keep an open mind, I won't be holding my breath.....

OF

potatobass

Had this kind of "USB/jack plug" on a 900ma ego battery; broke in 3 charge. Hope this one is better for a 99$ unit.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
It is tobacco, theres some in other pictures on the site. Claims to get to 400 though so we all know what they were vaping in there after the camera left.

CentiZen,
Reactions: KidFated.

Nosferatu

Well it better be Turkish tobacco or this vape isn't doing a really good job of evenly vaporizing the material.

Nosferatu,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I see. To bad, I had my hopes up that this was going to be something really nice and new. Forget I even brough this knockoff up.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
It's 99 dollars, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't toying with the idea as well just to see if it worked at all.

CentiZen,

Mflbparox

yeah im just gettin it cause the wait for the herb cart is taking forever...i mean its only 99$

Mflbparox,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
This sounds like a repeat nightmare of the Atmos Raw... even started the exact same way, same discussion, first page and everything, Skyda, THC and all :p

sessnet,
Came across this new portable vaporizer and I have been quite interested in what it is promising. For 99 dollars they what they are claiming looks amazing. Holds .4 of ground herb, heats up to 400 on a battery that supposedly lasts 200 30-second hits.

portable-vaporizer-3.jpg

portable-vaporizer-5-300x300.jpg

I'm a little turned off that they have called their site thebestherbvaporizer.com. However, the preorder process cost nothing so it seems to be legit. Anyway, anyone else heard of this guy?

the AVB looks pretty crappy their XD if thats what it is looks like burnt/unnused bud to to me.
not what you want your AVB to look like iMO

laugingsodreamy12,
Whatever happened with this device? Anybody here get one? I like the size but I know there are a lot of similar looking ones that suck donkey dung - is this any good?

kelper,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
This is just a skyda 6, there's numerous ones running around out there under various names.

CentiZen,

tepictoton

I believe a lot of things too...is it me or does it smell fishy here? please prove me wrong:p

tepictoton,
Top Bottom