34 seconds of amazing

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
Hey y'all,

I desperately need people to see this short video. A lot of folks like myself also need people to see it, even though they probably aren't aware. The only reason I'm aware is because I had two gruesome injuries last year in the span of seven weeks (snapped femur on April 27, 2016 and second/third-degree burns on June 17, 2016).

Please watch the video. That's all I ask. And maybe share it with someone you know who fights a battle not unlike mine.

This video contains absolutely no trickery. The only potentially misleading things I do in the video involve stabilizing myself with my hands and knees in the Before clip. Which makes it look like I can kinda stand, even though I can't; as shown perfectly in the thumbnail below. The two clips were taken from continuous raw footage, which is over an hour long. (It's over an hour long because I knew exactly what was going to happen many months before I turned on the camera that day.)

Thank you.

Last edited:

Drexciya

Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers
Hi Ryan, I've been watching thru some video's you posted. It started with a nice one with you vaping in front of a police station and continued to the more confrontational ones about your illness. The pain and suffering that you have to go through is overwhelming to me and I really hope that there is going to be a good way for you to keep that pain under control. Please know that you are moving me and that it hits hard to see go through it all.

edit: If you would have access to oxycodone, would you than also be able to strengthen your muscles again or would that still be a bridge to far? The difference between taking it and not taking it are so huge to me when I look at your videos, that it feels almost criminal to withhold oxycodone to you.

Last edited:

Aimless Ryan

edit: If you would have access to oxycodone, would you than also be able to strengthen your muscles again or would that still be a bridge to far? The difference between taking it and not taking it are so huge to me when I look at your videos, that it feels almost criminal to withhold oxycodone to you.
Whoa, you nailed that one.

I try to keep my videos as short as possible now, so I don't say much about strength in the videos. But I am much stronger half an hour after taking the smallest possible dose of oxycodone. Last year when I was taking oxycodone for my injuries I could pee standing up. Now I can barely pee at all, and I most certainly can't stand up to do it. Just like before my injuries.

If you fail to catch my point there, my point is that oxycodone strengthened my bladder, in addition to strengthening the rest of my body and giving me quality of life.

Aimless Ryan,

Drexciya

Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers
I can only begin to imagine how it would feel if you feel strength coming back into you body after feeling so weak. Would oxycodone have the same effect over long term though or would you build up tolerance?

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
May I ask: What is the reason for you not getting the daily oxycodone dose that you would need for a less painful life? Is it legislation in your country? A financial question?

Dynavaper,
Reactions: Drexciya

Aimless Ryan

I can only begin to imagine how it would feel if you feel strength coming back into you body after feeling so weak. Would oxycodone have the same effect over long term though or would you build up tolerance?
It's amazing. Yes, it's long-term. I have a YouTube playlist that shows the long-term improvement during my injury recovery last summer. As soon as the oxycodone was gone, I stopped being able to exercise and stand. I never withdrew. Nothing bad ever happened except when I was taking hospital dosage. And even then, the only bad thing that happened was constipation. Which is enough to keep me from ever taking that much oxycodone again; even though I was only on 60 mg a day in the hospital.

May I ask: What is the reason for you not getting the daily oxycodone dose that you would need for a less painful life? Is it legislation in your country? A financial question?
Because Ohioans are stupid. Especially doctors. The opioid paranoia going around the United States is about 100 times bigger in Ohio. For no reason.

Top Bottom