3.5 grams of AVB, 3 spoons of peanut butter, 2 spoons of coconut in the microwave and me

pressure

Well I decided to try it out. I just put 3.5 grams of AVB, 3 spoons of peanut butter, 2 spoons of coconut in the microwave for 2 minutes and strir it up.

it comes out like a dip, and I am using rye finn crisps to dip it in and eat it.

it doesnt taste to bad....hopefully it gets me high

I have eaten and cooked weed before with mid grades and we all got stoned very body high....so Ill report back if this is any good

pressure,

Rab

3.5g
Oh dear.. you may be in for a strong lazy ride :freak:
That much would bed me.

Rab,

MinnBobber

@pressure did you grind your ABV in something like a coffee grinder?
ABV is so dry that you don't need any special equipment to grind.
I just place in bowl and crush with the bottom of a spoon---turns it to powder.

Not absolutely necessary BUT tends to make it easier to chew/swallow/digest/tolerate

MinnBobber,
Reactions: CarolKing

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
That small amount can be crushed with a spoon. I use a coffee grinder for larger amounts. You can grind a large amount and keep in a bag in a dark container. Then you have it on hand to sprinkle into food.

CarolKing,

Rab

How are you feeling then guy?

I did the same thing with about 2 teaspoons shortly after reading the thread because I am impressionable and have no self control. A few tingles but it usually takes like 4 hours for the peak to kick me in the mindsack
Report pls :sherlock:

Rab,
Reactions: Joel W.

pressure

How are you feeling then guy?

I did the same thing with about 2 teaspoons shortly after reading the thread because I am impressionable and have no self control. A few tingles but it usually takes like 4 hours for the peak to kick me in the mindsack
Report pls :sherlock:

I ened up pealing and orange and dipping the orange in the mix, it was very good. masked the taste

its been about 2 hours. I think im starting to feel something...im starting to yawn alot.....Maybe it takes longer I did eat a big meal right before hand. I dont know I guess I will give it 2 more hours and see. Im expecting that HEAVY body high I experienced back in 1990something when we made the brownies....

I figured the fat in the coconut oil and peanut butter heated up would combine and give me a good effect. I was reading about doing the coconut oil and capsules and a crack pot but I wanted something fast and easy.

I guess Im going to experiment for now on.

@pressure did you grind your ABV in something like a coffee grinder?

it was already grinded up... But I want to ask you a question I was ready a thread of yours where you said you drank a milkshake with peanut butter and you were gone for 18 hours...what did you use, and how did you do it?

maybe nuking it is not good.

pressure,

CarolKing

When I was wrecked on a milkshake that I made I used like a 1/3 of the cup of ABV that was powdery like flour. It took over 3 hours to kick in. It was way too much. I don't advise it.

I used peanut butter, chocolate chips, chocolate ice cream and milk. I heated up the AbV and the peanut butter in the microwave just to get the peanut butter hot to mix together, like 30 to 45 seconds.

I put it all in the blender and drank half. I thought it wasn't working so I drank more. I think some of the ABV settled to the bottom so it was more potent. It tasted really good. The peanut butter and chocolate does a good job of hiding the ABV taste.

Please go slow on edibles and experiment when you aren't going to drive or take care of small pets and children.

I save edibles for evening because they usually make me tired. They work well for sleep and pain.
I don't like a cannabis hang over the next morning especially if I have to work.

Last edited:

pressure

When I was wrecked on a milkshake that I made I used like a 1/3 of the cup of ABV that was powdery like flour. It took over 3 hours to kick in. It was way too much. I don't advise it.

I used peanut butter, chocolate chips, chocolate ice cream and milk. I heated up the AbV and the peanut butter in the microwave just to get the peanut butter hot to mix together, like 30 to 45 seconds.

I put it all in the blender and drank half. I thought it wasn't working so I drank more. I think some of the ABV settled to the bottom so it was more potent. It tasted really good. The peanut butter and chocolate does a good job of hiding the ABV taste.

Please go slow on edibles and experiment when you aren't going to drive or take care of small pets and children.

I save edibles for evening because they usually make me tired. They work well for sleep and pain.
I don't like a cannabis hang over the next morning especially if I have to work.

well its been almost 4 hours and I dont think this experience was anything worth telling anyone about...no body high..... I was even still vaping and still....nothing.

I heard all this great stuff about AVB. I thought eating an 8th of it would be enough. But no, its not. Not even melting it in peanut butter and coconut oil and eating it. I dont know, maybe its time for the AVB to just go into the garbage, unless I can find a sure method that works.

i know the brownies we made were really strong but we used real buds. I was excited I thought I could recycle my weed.

pressure,

MinnBobber

well its been almost 4 hours and I dont think this experience was anything worth telling anyone about...no body high..... I was even still vaping and still....nothing.
Very odd as that amount would have kicked my ass.
What temp did you vape it at?
What vaporizer?
What color was it?

Just my experience but I find eating a meal before doing edibles reduces the potency A LOT.
It probably gets "watered down" with all that extra material so not nearly as effective.

MinnBobber,

Rab

What color is your ABV?
Are you a known heavyweight? ^^
If you nuke it there isn't going to be many actives in there. Although mine is pretty brown.
Quality of bud matters too
I don't think id eat any of the African Bush or Durban Poison, thai stick etc landrace green even though I love vaping it.

If it is really weak/used then the best thing to do with it would maybe be to use it in a bulk friendly recipe? Like coconut oil or that dragony tincture everybody is raving about. Or chuck it out.

I myself am pretty damn heavy so this is a pure crap post :goat:

Rab,

CarolKing

@pressure if all the goodies were vaporized from your ABV it won't work. Some folks don't respond to edibles too. I thought that ABV wouldn't work, I was a doubter that's why I tried so much. It worked for me but it was overdone.

CarolKing,

sativasam

NO SMOKING
Well seeing as he put his ABV "in the microwave for 2 minutes" before eating it, I would assume that this killed off any remaining THC No?

@pressure how dark was your ABV?
1uD6x0r.jpg

sativasam,

Rab

Someone been on the COUGHBM* menu by a smidge of a chance? :3

Rab,

pressure

Well seeing as he put his ABV "in the microwave for 2 minutes" before eating it, I would assume that this killed off any remaining THC No?

@pressure how dark was your ABV?
1uD6x0r.jpg

wasnt I suppose to put the ABV in with the coconut oil and peanut butter so that it would melt together into the fat?

I just dumped another 3.5 grams on a cheeseburger and some hystack onion fries. it was good couldnt even tell it had weed on it .

my ABV looks like this

vevi1j.jpg

maybe nuking it did something to it. they say if you use nuked water and try to grow a plant with it wouldnt grow the plant

pressure,

pressure

That's a lot. Do not eat any more.

yeah I was going to make out some more gel caps and eat more. I mean, I have tripped on some crazy psychedelics before, this is bud thats already been vaped. I think I could eat my whole ounce and just catch a slight buzz.

I still need to find thats a sure shot. That one recipe where it will hit me, or anyone else.

maybe I should try the gel caps with the coconut oil in the crack pot. Then the whole 8 hours in the freezer. Hopefully that will do it. it seems like that whole process should be worth it.

I mean, I would hope it would work. Imagine all this process only to catch a slight buzz... cooking it for 6 hours and then freezing it for 8 hours, only to catch a cheap buzz?

pressure,

sativasam

NO SMOKING
I extracted 15g of ABV into Coconut oil. One big spoon full of that would get you high for sure. So the amount you have eaten is A LOT. I understand you have done acid, but eating 7 grams of ABV is a lot by any means. You can read how I made my oil here here http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/abv-coconut-oil-strength-concern.20272/

I think you should slow down, and read things properly because it sound like you don't understand the processes.

pressure

I extracted 15g of ABV into Coconut oil. One big spoon full of that would get you high for sure. So the amount you have eaten is A LOT. I understand you have done acid, but eating 7 grams of ABV is a lot by any means. You can read how I made my oil here here http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/abv-coconut-oil-strength-concern.20272/

I think you should slow down, and read things properly because it sound like you don't understand the processes.

I have been reading but I am starting to wonder. The process you do takes a couple of steps and involves different things. its not like rolling a joint or packing a vape...

with that said, is it even worth doing it with bud thats already been vaped and had most of the good stuff taken out. for all these steps I expect to get WRECKED, why do all these steps with AVB to catch a weak buzz? I mean, for all the AVB I ate its like smoking a Marlboro light.... but then again there are to many variables to compare mine to yours, if we are going to go through all these steps, should we use real bud instead? because the high I got from the brownies was well worth it, but I just stuck my hand in a pound and we made brownies with what ever came out, great body high

so how do you eat your oil thing? in capsules? In spoonfuls?

pressure,

sativasam

NO SMOKING
I have been reading but I am starting to wonder. The process you do takes a couple of steps and involves different things. its not like rolling a joint or packing a vape...

with that said, is it even worth doing it with bud thats already been vaped and had most of the good stuff taken out. for all these steps I expect to get WRECKED, why do all these steps with AVB to catch a weak buzz? I mean, for all the AVB I ate its like smoking a Marlboro light.... but then again there are to many variables to compare mine to yours, if we are going to go through all these steps, should we use real bud instead? because the high I got from the brownies was well worth it, but I just stuck my hand in a pound and we made brownies with what ever came out, great body high

so how do you eat your oil thing? in capsules? In spoonfuls?
Why don't you READ it. I say on that thread how I like to consume my oil.

My ABV oil is strong and will knock your socks off. If you READ other people's threads and reports you will find the same.

@pressure what temperature to you vape your weed?? I seem to remember you using your device on max temp of 210c. That could possibly have something to do with your ABV being weak. I only vape under 190c. Usually 185c.

I have seen you mention in another thread that you have been vaping a lot of seed and stalk type weed. Roughly what percentage of your ABV was of this kind? Maybe the added fact that a large percentage of your weed was fairly low in THC to start with could have weakened the buzz also.

Last edited:
sativasam,

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Edibles are no joke & you really need to have no accountability that day because if they go wrong (or right in some peoples eyes) it can be uncomfortable to say the least. Play safe @pressure but if yo learn a hard lesson you can't say you weren't aware.

Top Bottom