2qan stand for the mighty

Adobewan

I have spent time looking for the pm button over the years:)
Click on the forum members name in the column to the left of our conversations, a box will come up with an option to "Start a Conversation".
You could also go to your "Inbox" to the left of "Alerts" at the upper right corner of the FC page and start a conversation from there as well.

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
Click on the forum members name in the column to the left of our conversations, a box will come up with an option to "Start a Conversation".
You could also go to your "Inbox" to the left of "Alerts" at the upper right corner of the FC page and start a conversation from there as well.

I know how to do it:)
Just having fun here...
Thanks for the reminder though.
I see you are in So Cal.
Let me know next time you are coming to Oregon or Washington so I can get you to deliver some top shelf extracts. ;)

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Aw man! The VAS is real! Genuinely wishing that I could afford this thing right now!

That's one nice clean design, @nenmayk! Good work :tup:

power-loader-exoskeleton-aliens.png

I want my Mighty to SUIT UP!!! :borg:

:peace:

Baron23

I just got mine also this afternoon.

Can somebody confirm for me....the loading tool has to be removed before putting the 2qan on the device?

Also, I believe I saw in a video that it actually snaps onto the Mighty. Is this so...that is, it stays in place during a session?

Yeah, my Mighty won't be here for another day or two or I would know the answer to these questions. hahaha

Thanks

nenmayk

Accessory Maker
Just got mine and it is solid, smooth and gorgeous!
happiness makes me happy.. unfortunately there has to be money involved
much luv
I just got mine also this afternoon.

Can somebody confirm for me....the loading tool has to be removed before putting the 2qan on the device?

Also, I believe I saw in a video that it actually snaps onto the Mighty. Is this so...that is, it stays in place during a session?

Yeah, my Mighty won't be here for another day or two or I would know the answer to these questions. hahaha

Thanks
the unit is designed as a stand that you install like a phone case, you put it on and it stays on.... before you install the unit remove the tool and use it outside the mighty,or you can choose to leave the tool inside and every time you need it you have to remove the 2qan,which would over time,maybe cause damage to the mighty....my mighty is fine and was torture tested and is fine.
now regarding the "click" in the video....i am very sorry its not a click.... more of an audible destination sound.... very sorry
for your entertainment

ChooChooCharlie

Hey @Baron23 , looks like @nenmayk beat me to the answer. I tried it -- removal of 2qan was not too difficult, it's a friction fit. I happily did not see the scuffing mentioned. So, I put back the orange tool, refit the 2qan, and there was no difference in fit. But the poor orange tool is now cruelly held prisoner by a surrealist's aluminum bird.

My 2qan was provided to me as a gift, just to be on the up-and-up as far as disclosure goes.

The "eye" of my 2qan on the underside has an interesting iris -- tropical bird yellow with a green ring. Do you other 2qan owners have colorful eyes as well? Or have I vaped one capsule over the line?

nenmayk

Accessory Maker
Hey @Baron23 , looks like @nenmayk beat me to the answer. I tried it -- removal of 2qan was not too difficult, it's a friction fit. I happily did not see the scuffing mentioned. So, I put back the orange tool, refit the 2qan, and there was no difference in fit. But the poor orange tool is now cruelly held prisoner by a surrealist's aluminum bird.

My 2qan was provided to me as a gift, just to be on the up-and-up as far as disclosure goes.

The "eye" of my 2qan on the underside has an interesting iris -- tropical bird yellow with a green ring. Do you other 2qan owners have colorful eyes as well? Or have I vaped one capsule over the line?
i am working on a tool that connects to the body of the mighty.the original tool was also designed as a primitive stand,so that function is not needed.....
all of them have the yellow :) a tropical touch

ChooChooCharlie

i am working on a tool that connects to the body of the mighty.the original tool was also designed as a primitive stand,so that function is not needed.....

I would not bother designing some holster for the orange pick tool. I never use mine anyway.
Well, I do use it to pick ABV out of the Grasshopper chamber.

And, there have been many posts in Mighty thread about tipping and cracking cases when the orange pick is used as a stand. Not stable, and S&B did not design it to be used this way.

Been enjoying the 2qan!! Appreciate the "bump" curve on the swing out wings - gentle push glides it open. Nice design @nenmayk -- no finger nail style opening.

nenmayk

Accessory Maker
#4 Checking in

Guys and gals, this right here is simply put a piece of art. The attention to detail is superb. You're doing a disservice to yourself and Mighty, by not owning one.

Nenmayk, thank you my friend.
may it give you much joy,thats what we live for
thank you for your review... what can i say? have to agree ;)
much luv in the NY

everything is art
I would not bother designing some holster for the orange pick tool. I never use mine anyway.
Well, I do use it to pick ABV out of the Grasshopper chamber.

And, there have been many posts in Mighty thread about tipping and cracking cases when the orange pick is used as a stand. Not stable, and S&B did not design it to be used this way.

Been enjoying the 2qan!! Appreciate the "bump" curve on the swing out wings - gentle push glides it open. Nice design @nenmayk -- no finger nail style opening.
i think you are right in your opinion of the "tool", will see what happens
the "bump" gives it a little asymmetrical focus ,luv that you appreciate
much luv in the NY

Last edited:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
^^^ Haha! I love this! Hypnotic by design! Chaotic order is where it's at!
But the poor orange tool is now cruelly held prisoner by a surrealist's aluminum bird
Such poetry!
If I had a mighty this would be a must have! Real nice job on this one.
Isn't it just?! Next level vape accessories such as this could turn VAAS into a global epidemic!

This thread is going places :tup:

bmndj_by_nenmayk-dakjpvs.jpg

PeaceÑLove.

Last edited:

nenmayk

Accessory Maker
more 2qanz flying the coop
as a form of "thank You" all buyers of this series will get a 15% off for future versions,if there will be any ;) ... so for you beautiful souls it would be 63$ plus 5$ shipping,thanks again and have a wonderful 2017 !

2qan perched
^^^ Haha! I love this! Hypnotic by design! Chaotic order is where it's at!

Such poetry!

Isn't it just?! Next level vape accessories such as this could turn VAAS into a global epidemic!

This thread is going places :tup:

bmndj_by_nenmayk-dakjpvs.jpg

PeaceÑLove.
thank you for the beautiful words,wish you a healthy and joyful year
much luv

JRyan

as a form of "thank You" all buyers of this series will get a 15% off for future versions,if there will be any ;) ... so for you beautiful souls it would be 63$ plus 5$ shipping,thanks again and have a wonderful 2017 !

You'll most certainly have a number of us lined up. The loyalty discount only makes the decision that much easier.

I'll be looking forward to seeing where your vision leads you.

Baron23

2qan perched

thank you for the beautiful words,wish you a healthy and joyful year
much luv
I received mine on Tues and my Mighty back yesterday. The 2qan fits like a dream, looks completely marvelous, and functions perfectly as designed.

I bought two, one for a buddy of mine is wow'd out and one for me.

Yes, they may cost a bit of change, but they are indeed beautiful art and sit right at the junction where form meets function.

I'm very happy with the purchase and look forward to more products in the future from our friend, @nenmayk

:bowdown::nod::tup::clap:

nenmayk

Accessory Maker
You'll most certainly have a number of us lined up. The loyalty discount only makes the decision that much easier.

I'll be looking forward to seeing where your vision leads you.
big thanks
I received mine on Tues and my Mighty back yesterday. The 2qan fits like a dream, looks completely marvelous, and functions perfectly as designed.

I bought two, one for a buddy of mine is wow'd out and one for me.

Yes, they may cost a bit of change, but they are indeed beautiful art and sit right at the junction where form meets function.

I'm very happy with the purchase and look forward to more products in the future from our friend, @nenmayk

:bowdown::nod::tup::clap:
you had me worried for a day ;)... thanks for the support, much joy in the NY

i come in peace b/w
2qanz are flying to mightys homeland and all over the place ,thanks for the luv

Top Bottom