2qan stand for the mighty

Baron23

that is why it was created ..the mighty must stand ;)

looks like many andized 2qans hatched.... we will be hand stamping each piece # and signed N S
will be doing a detailed video

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I would dearly like to know the sale price and if its reasonable then I would like to order at least one of these from you. Look forward to pricing and order info.

Thanks!!

ChooChooCharlie

And now, the award for best advice in an instructional video goes to...

@nenmayk for these words:

Put it on.
Leave it on.
Forget it.

This is "fusion" style, where the mod and machine become one.
(just remember to pry it off before sending Mighty in for service)

Here's a photo of @nenmayk with new 2qan owners after install.
Look at those smiling faces!

LUnObsh.jpg

I watched. My "terms of service" agreement is thus signed!
You must watch and reply. Then buy. :rockon::love:

(Edit - nenmayk PMd me, said he liked my goofy posts, and is sending me serial #1 as a gift! Woohoo! #1 But I'm still gonna buy two more as gifts. Maybe #'s 2 & 3. Nah, asking too much.)

Last edited:

nenmayk

Accessory Maker
the 2qan has landed
44 numbered pieces 75$ plus 5 $ shipping, payed by PayPal shipped within the lower 48 US states. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or any country outside of the US will have additional shipping charges applied
PM for PayPal info
30 day money back guarantee
life time guarantee on the swing mechanism
all orders will be processed by 5pm CST and mailed the next day by USPS

JRyan

Fantastic looking work, nenmayk.

Would love to get my hands on one if they haven't all been bought up.

**Acknowledges that he's watched all three videos, introduction, instruction, and rotating.**

JRyan,
Reactions: nenmayk

nenmayk

Accessory Maker
Fantastic looking work, nenmayk.

Would love to get my hands on one if they haven't all been bought up.

**Acknowledges that he's watched all three videos, introduction, instruction, and rotating.**
thank you sir

nenmayk,

Vap O matic

Great looking work, nenmayk

If it is possible i would buy one How much cost the shippment to Germany?

Acknowledges i watched all three videos, introduction, instruction, and rotating.

Adobewan

@nenmayk Beautiful thought and craftsmanship are evident here but I can't believe I'm the first to ask...
Are you going to be applying your creative super powers to other vapes?
We don't all have Mightys out here but DAYum, we're all gonna want stands of this caliber for our vapes. Even the ones that can stand on their own already:).
Best of luck!

nenmayk

Accessory Maker
@nenmayk Beautiful thought and craftsmanship are evident here but I can't believe I'm the first to ask...
Are you going to be applying your creative super powers to other vapes?
We don't all have Mightys out here but DAYum, we're all gonna want stands of this caliber for our vapes. Even the ones that can stand on their own already:).
Best of luck!
i have to agree... accepting suggestions.... a 2qan following :) has to have a need and vision
thanks for posting
much luv

Baron23

nenmayk

Accessory Maker
I watched them also. Look forward to receiving purchasing info. Would actually like two, but of course that depends a bit on pricing.

Great job, thanks and look forward to getting these from you.
thank you ,purchasing info is above the most recent photo

nenmayk,

marduk

daydreamer
i have to agree... accepting suggestions.... a 2qan following :) has to have a need and vision
thanks for posting
much luv

How about a body modification for the Crafty that would allow replaceable batteries? A lot of Craftys are starting to drop out of their 2-year warranty period, and there are many weak batteries out there. If you can come up with a reasonably priced mod that looks half as good as the 2qan Mighty stand, you'll be back-ordered for a year. Incoporating contacts to replace the soldered connection to the battery might be challenging, but surely not impossible.

Here's a Crafty body taken apart:

nenmayk

Accessory Maker
How about a body modification for the Crafty that would allow replaceable batteries? A lot of Craftys are starting to drop out of their 2-year warranty period, and there are many weak batteries out there. If you can come up with a reasonably priced mod that looks half as good as the 2qan Mighty stand, you'll be back-ordered for a year. Incoporating contacts to replace the soldered connection to the battery might be challenging, but surely not impossible.

Here's a Crafty body taken apart:
hmmmm

nenmayk,

nenmayk

Accessory Maker
i would def pay for a new body for my mighty if you could come up with something.
the plastic on the mighty is so fragile, and collect so much dust.
would be complicated ...have to send it out for a new body.... hmmm :)

Top Bottom